Chapter 2

Clandestinus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I thought you will not come." Jessica closed the door. Yoona removed her shoes and wonder around. 

"You're calling the housekeeping yet?" Jessica shook her head. Yoona went to the mini kitchen in Jessica's unit to get a drink. 

"I feel thirsty." Jessica hug Yoona from behind. The latter look at the girl.

"Jess."

"Yoona I want you." Jessica says sweetly making Yoona chuckles.

"Why are you laughing me?" Jessica asked in annoyance. She felt insulted.

"You should've saying that seductively Jess, not cute and sweet." Instead of getting annoyed, Jessica's lips crept up forming a smile.

"Eh? Why are you smiling like that?" Yoona aked. She herself was confused to Jessica.

"You call me cute." Jessica says and tiptoed capturing Yoona's lips,Yoona aswered the kiss, and starts roamingher hands around Jessica's body. She starts tugging the hem of the shirt of Jessica.

"T-tae" Yoona mumbled. Jessica pulled away and glare at Yoona.

"Why did you stop?" Yoona asked in confusion. Jessica was more than annoyed. She doesn't know how idiot Yoona is.

"I know we are just usung each other, but can you call me in my name and not other girl's name? not your girlfriend's name." Jessica says in annoyance.

"Sorry." Yoona says apologetically. She's ready to captured Jessica's lips again, but latter turn away.

"Hey."

"I'm not in the mood now. Go home!" Yoona pull Jessica and press their body together.

"Really?" Yooona asked and captured Jessica's lips. The latter answered the kiss.

 

 

Jessica was hugging Yoona's waist and nuzzling on the girl's neck.

"I don't know why I keep coming bck here even I know this is all wrong." Yoona told and sigh. Jessica nodded.

"Same thing why I don't know why I keep calling you back in this unit, and do this things. I shouldn't believe in you when you told me that it was a one night thing."

 

"Tiffany!!! Baby Fany!!" Jessica keeps crying and Yoona was getting annoyed now. All she know is she send Taeyeon home when Jessica calls her for  drink. She can't say no since Jessica is feeing lonely because Tiffany fly to US to take exam for Oxford.

"Jess you are loud." Yoona was annoyed to her friend.

"Yoona call my babay Fany tell her I want to talk to her."

"Stop!! ok!! Fany is busy she's studying for the exam. It is just a week Jess. She will be back." Yoona was trying her best to comfort her firend.

"NO!! when she passed she will leave me soon." Jessica keeps crying and drinking the soju. Yoona tried to stop the girl.

"Yoona can you be my girl instead?!" Jessica asked. Yoona knows Jessica is just drunk.

"Idiot!! I have Taeyeon."

"I want my Fany back."

"I will leave you know." Jessica throw herself to Yoona making the latter fall in the sofa, with Jessica on top of her.

"J-jess"

"I want you."

"No!" but Jessica was hard headed. She kiss Yoona. The latter don't know what happen next.

 

 

 

"Arghh!!!!" Jessica yell her head was aching. She was confused on what just happen.She was about to stand when a arms stop her.

"Don't move." The voice mumbled. Jessica's heart beat harder. SHe was confused who is the person. Tiffany was in the US. 

Jessica look at her body and see she was naed.

"YAaaah!!!!"Jessica yell and Yoona immediately stand.

"Your shout is ..."

"Yoona what are you doing here? wait did the two of us?" Yoona nodded. Jessica throw pillows to Yoona.

"You take advantage of me? How dare you?!!!"

"Hey!! It was a mistake. Let us forget about it. You can't remember anything. Thats all. I will be going home now."Yona gets her things leaving the room.

"I hate you Im Yoona!!!!" Jessica was frustrated. she doesn't know why. Maybe because she can't remember what happen last night.

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter