Chapter 10

Clandestinus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you got into relationship all you want is to be happy, and enjoy every minute and second that will pass with someone you love. Infidelity is the last thing you want. Who want to cheat right? No one, but things are just too much to handle. Temptation always got in the way, and the next thing you know is you hook up.

When we are going to attend some celebration or when we feel like buying new clothes we visit shopping malls, boutique, and clothes shops to look for our taste. We check the size, and every factors to consider before going to the decision that the certain clothes was the one we choose. Then the next things is when we reach home some things arise, you just find that the clothes doesn’t fit your taste anymore. It is the color, size, or design. Then you have the choice to exchange it to the store, then you will realize the effort you have to exert again, and the effort you had just to have that thing.

Isn’t it the same having the person you love, at first it all worth it. Then things happen, and you find that the sparks wasn’t there anymore. You have the choice to just stop everything, but you are looking at the way back then e everything was still in the way it should be. Way back then when the both of you are still into each other, you always back to the past that it stopping you to choose for the better, to choose to stops hurting anyone again.

This is what Jessica telling herself. Jessica wakes up, and find herself drifted away from her lover Tiffany Hwang. She tell herself many times that what she was feeling was wrong, but she still find herself feeling and doing it again and again.

Tiffany was just starring at her girlfriend. No one dares to speak. Jessica was too afraid to look at Tiffany in the eyes. She was afraid that I she look at Tiffany she will lose it, and ends everything with them. She was clear now on what she was feeling for Yoona, but she want to tell herself that Tiffany should be the one her heart was yearning. Because Im Yoona is only for Kim Taeyeon.

“How it felt when you win a case?” Jessica looks at her girlfriend. She doesn’t know where the random question came from. Hence, she still answers knowing it will fall to another messages.

“The same way you felt when you save someone’s life as a doctor.” Jessica answers as she look at Tiffany. The latter smile, and nodded in understanding.

“Isn’t that the same feeling when you know that you are the reason why someone you love is happy?” The next question caught Jessica. She doesn’t know what to say. They are having the usual talk, but it was hard for her to answers this time.

“How does it feel to take over a case knowing the one you are defending is the criminal?” Another question that was asked. It was a simple question for a lawyer like her, but the way Tiffany asking her feels more than this. It seems every question have different meaning.

“Same thing on how you are trying to save the life of criminal knowing he worth dying.” That was a casual answer. Every answers Jessica gave is the answer that she think will satisfies and understand by her girlfriend Tiffany.

Tiffany was about to ask another question, but her phone ring. She look at it and see it was Taeyeon. She excuse herself, and answers the call.

“I’ve been calling for so long Kim Taeyeon.”  Tiffany was annoyed, and Taeyeon wasn’t dumb not to know. She exactly know that the bomb she will drop will make Tiffany more than annoyed.

“I’ve been with my lover, you should be enjoying your time with your lover to Fany.” Tiffany rolled her eyes. She doesn’t like where this conversation is going again.

“How can I enjoy time with Jessica if I am thinking of you?’

“Then don’t think about me!! Stop thinking about me Tiffany Hwang!!” Tiffany want to control her anger, but Taeyeon was yelling at her over phone.

“Shut up!! How can you say that when it was you who drag me with this?”  Tiffany was mad too, and Taeyon knows how to get her to the limit. A pregnant silence was heard.

“I-I am s-sorry Tae. I didn’t mean it that way.” From angry Tiffany turns into tamed lion. She knows that shouting at Taeyeon was the last thing she should do.

“Don’t be, I am leaving now with Yoona. Just give me this.”

“What?!! We already talk about this Kim Taeyeon!! Don’t you know how to stay with your words?” Tiffany was more than mad now. She was really against the idea Taeyeon having noow.

“Just enjoy that month with Jessica. She needs you Tiffany.”

“Stop acting you know everything Taeyeon! W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter