FINAL

Clandestinus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's Note:

Well I am glad that having you guys here in this random story of mine. I appreciate all the comments and subscribes and upvotes. I can say that I am totally different from the old self of mine in terms of writing and updating. Asking me where have I been? Well I am all here, you know what's wrong with people? They can't see your presence even you are there. Kidding aside, this is the final chapter. Please enjoy and comment up. About the prologue? Let me fonder about it and just enjoy and live the moment.

 

 

Yoona look at her sister who was in the other side of the room. The glass was the only one that separated tgem. Yuri was giving her the death glare.

"Let me tell you this unnie, ." Yoona chuckles and look at Yuri again.

"Look I even call you unnie. Ain't it fun living in a real world?" Yoona added.

"Do you go here to insult me and slap me in the face that I will be in this cell forever.?" Yuri asked with her clenched fist.

"Look I am thankful for Sooyoung's help on telling the truth. I can't believe that all these years, the person that I thought care the most for mom and dad was the master mind of their death." Yoona's eyes as flame with anger.

"I won't regret killing your parents Im Yoona!!" Yuri yell making Yooona's smirk fade off and look at the older woman again.

"Have you heard about Yeri?" Yoona asked. Yuri suddenly tense up.

"D-don't you dare . . ."

"No!! I dare you, prove me that your worth of your REAL sister. Be back because Yeri will wait while she was with me." With that Yoona stand from her seat leaving Yuri tearing up.

 

 

"Eat now." Taeyeon open as she let Tiffany fed her.

"Aren't you going to smile?" Tiffany asked.Taeyeon shook her head, and push the spoon away.

"Yoona will be here." Tiffany says. Taeyeon look at Tiffany and smile. With that the door open revealing Yoona nd Jessica hand in hand. Taeyeon look at the hands of the two. Jessica pull away, and pushing Yoona to taeyeon. She put the fruits on the table.

"have you ate already?" Yoona asked as she seat on Taeyeon's bed. taeyeon shook her head.

"I will fed you, and went you around ok?" Taeyeon looks excited and hug Yoona. Tears are forming in her eyes.

"I am afraid, afraid of dying. I scared to death." Yoona hearing eat also tears start forming in her eyes. Jessica and Tiffany was doing the same. Yoona was controlling her tears because she wants to be strong for Taeyeon.

"Shhh don't say that." Yoona kiss Taeyeon crown.

"Yoona I wan't to ask you don't leave me, but I know it is me who is leaving. I want to stay with you." Taeyeon was crying hard. Yoona was trying her bestto stops the girl. Jessica look at Tiffany who was crying hard. They know that there's no words that will make Taeyeon feel better.

 

 

 

"How dare you!!" Yoona pull the doctor in the collar.

"You are only a doctor!! You don't have the rights to says someon's death!!" Yoona added. Jessica was trying her best to stop her girlfriend.

"Yoona don't."

"Taeyeon will live, and not gonna leave!!" Yoona says and start crying. Jessics immediately hug her.

Jessica follows her girlfriend who run. Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter