Chapter 6

Clandestinus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona looks at the girl beside her and smile. What Yoona hates now is the fact that she doesn’t even know what’s going on with her now. Jessica is supposed to be a one night thing, then drugs that she is addicted and that’s it. Having this something with the girl is out of the plan, but Yoona just letting the things get her into this.

“Stare at me, do the wall entertain you more.’ Yoona didn’t notice that she was spacing out, and that Jessica was awake.

“Sorry I been thinking of something.” Yoona lied.

“Something or someone?” Jessica tries to , and giggle. Yoona find it amusing. She trap Jessica in her arms, and smile.

“Why seems you are so different from the last night huh?” Yoona asked Jessica. The latter was acting like she was thinking. 

“Let us forget about that ok? You are here now.” Jessica peck Yoona’s lips.

“Are you now so fond of pecking this sweet lips of mine?” Yoona kiss Jessica’s neck.

‘Babe, it was too early for that.” Jessica says stopping Yoona, she feels tickle. Yoona stops, and look at her.

“Now you are calling me babe?” Yoona was quite surprise. 

“Why you don’t like it?” Jessica asked and pout.

“No it is just…”

“Just what huh Yoongie...” Jessica kiss Yoona’s neck. The latter doesn’t even know why Jessica doing this. She hate and love how Jessica act like they are lover. 

 

 

“What do you think? I am planning on selling some old equipment and buy some brand new.” Seohyun tried to explain. She was the accountant of the company. She was explaining for quite a while, but seems Im Yuri wasn’t here to listen. 

“What’s bothering you? I will listen.” Seohyun walks to her lover and beam a smile. Yuri looks at her and nodded.

“I was thinking of why Taeyeon lets Yoona stays in Jessica’s unit. I wonder if Taeyeon already know who the one Yoona meeting behind her back was.” Yuri explained.

“Are you pretty sure your little sister really meeting someone?” Seohyun asked and got a nod from the tanned girl. Yuri was pretty sure, or maybe she just being suspicious and paranoid more than Taeyeon do.

“I am sure, but I wonder what Yoona has that Taeyeon is willing to act all dumb like she know nothing. I don’t know why I got such answer from her when I says that I am sensing Yoona have another girl.” Seohyun understands what her lover was pointing out.

“I guess we can’t ruined Yoona’s relationship with Taeyeon. The latter love her too much.” Seohyun says.

“I was still quite worried that Yoona got in the way in our future plan. I got to get rid of that girl for my whole plan be successful.” Yuri’s palm turned white and form into fist.

“Don’t worry too much babe. You have me, and we will be successful with this let me work with my plan B. Sooner or later Yoona will be nothing. All you have to do now is to keep ruining Yoona’s image in the eyes of our investors and of the board of directors.” Seohyun says and kissed Yuri. The latter nodded and kiss Seohyun back.

 

 

“What are you two doing there huh? Seems you are now in good terms.” Tiffany teases her girlfriend. Jessica was in the living room using her laptop. Yoona was beside her the two are drinking hot chocolate.

“Yeah this poop here acting like a child being grumpy over nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter