Chapter 11

Clandestinus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just hate it that I have this late update. Heck the phone of mine hat suddenly needed to fix. Well that wasn’t mine in the first place because technically speaking I don’t have a phone and just borrowing the phone of my sister. Then it happens that I only have the laptop, but unfortunately I don’t have internet. Then now I have here is the update.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What was the last thing that Yoona wants? That was to hurt her girlfriend Kim Taeyeon. Yoona smiles remembering what happened last night. Today she and Taeyeon will fly to Europe. Yoona was looking forward for the great vacation she will have with her girl. It may be short period of time, but for Yoona every minute she is with Taeyeon is worth it. Yoona knows how she idiot she became hurting her girlfriend, for her it is the right time to correct everything. For the better she chooses it though she knows that she already hurt the other older girl, Jessica Jung.

 

Yoona checked I everything that she needed before heading out of her room. She was staying again in their house with her sister Yuri. She fix herself, and went down stair with her luggage. She was welcomed by her sister, and her ‘best friend’. Yoona was telling herself everything should be fine though at the back of her mind was a broken heart since she can’t believe that she is still hurting Jessica. She love the girl too, but her mind telling her that it should be Taeyeon. Another thing is Taeyeon is her first love, so it wasn’t easy to forget her feelings for the girl like the other think it was.

 

Yoona was really looking forward for this great day, but it was ruined of her hating herself because she still felt ashamed on selfish decision she had. Then it was flamed more by the presence not only of her sister, but also best friend. Then calling the girl as a traitor is much better.

 

“Yoona you are there?” Yuri was more than astonished seeing her younger sister in the stair looking at her and Sooyoung. The latter was surprised too, but then she think this is the perfect to drop a bomb and let everything explode especially Yoona. Sooyoung smirk seeing Yoona. She kill her cigarette in the ash tray.

 

“I been missing you buddy.” Sooyoung smile to annoy Yoona. She look at Yuri and never fail to see that the latter was being nervous. Sooyoung want to laugh because of what Yuri look like right now. It seems that oh feeling great Yuri was being tamed just by the presence of her younger sister. Is it really the presence of her younger sister or it is also the presence of Sooyoung? These two in one room is not a great idea, and not helping Yuri.

 

“I’ve heard that you was shot a week ago? I was happy thinking that you already die, but in my dismay I went home seeing you eating with your girl. Oh I think I got a wrong choice of word. This house can’t be call home, sorry for my mistake. Anyway can you tell me who shoot you, so I can show my gratitude to that person personally?” Yoona settle her luggage in the side as she approach the two. Sooyoung smirk because she like where this conversation going. She also notice how Yuri’s hand turn into fist.

 

“Then you should thank me now. What can I get from shooting your sister?” Sooyoung cross her arms in her shoulder. Yoona look at her. She chuckle, then settle her hands in her back pocket of her jeans.

 

“How the hell that happen? Sooyoung-ssi killing her own alliance? Idiot move why you can’t get any money from her that you now want money from me? Why? Do the money she pay you to end our friendship where now gone? You should told me way back then that only money matters, so that I slap in your face that I am a heiress of an Im. Oh wait I almost forgot Yuri here will never let that. What do you think so?” Yoona looks at Yuri and back to Sooyoung. The latter never felt ashamed, but this time she is. Yoona was now really differ from the way she is when they are still young. Sooyoung can see that this is the reason why Yuri was being desperate of getting rid of Yoona.

 

“What with the luggage? Where are you going?” Yuri asked looking at the luggage of Yoona. The latter look at it too and smile, the sweetest smile that she can fake so far.

 

“Aren’t you happy? I will be gone for a month. You can freely destroy me in front of the investors and shareholders. Oh Sooyoung-ssi how many dollars do you want, so that you can kill Yuri. I am getting annoyed of the presence of this girl. Come on tell me, what if you come back to me and I pay you better.” Yoona look at Sooyoung making the taller girl gulp.

 

“Enough Yoona!!! I am still your older sister!!” Yuri hold Yoona by the collar making the younger girl laugh. She push Yuri and laugh harder.

 

“Sister? Damn it!!  You are not sister for me anymore!! It was you why mom and dad die. Since that day I despise you. I feel ashamed that you are my sister. You and your idiocy, you know what is wrong with you? You are trying too hard to be like me, then in the end of the day you are nothing but someone who is under my feet!” With that last statement Yoona gets her luggage and left the house leaving Sooyoung and Yuri there. The taller girl was really shock on the outburst. She wonder what will happen if she continue her plan of telling Yoona everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter