Chapter 4

Clandestinus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was starring blankly to the wall. Starring at the wall like it was the most interesting thing in this world. She sigh, she doesn’t even know what to do. She was trying her best to understand Tiffany like Yoona did in understanding Taeyeon. Yoona know how playful Yoona is, and sometimes she wish she was the girl. Yoona was quite different from other girl. She was tough, and know how to handle every situation she was facing. Maybe Yuri seeing her as irresponsible one, but Jessica knows that Yoona have this side that everyone wish they had.

“Someone was overthinking. Really? In this early morning?” Yoona was still sleepy, but seeing Jessica in this state makes her frown. Yoona sits, and hug Jessica by the waist. Jessica sigh, and remove Yoona’s hand in her waist. She stand walking at there restroom. Yoona follow the girl with a puzzled look.

“What with you?” Yoona asked in confusion. She follow Jessica on the restroom who was washing her face.

“Go home now. What if Taeyeon went to your house, and see you wasn’t there?” Jessica asked. Yoona knows that Jessica have the point. She nodded, and get her things.

“I’ll be going.” Yoona walks to the door.

“Thanks.” Yoona look at Jessica and smile, then left the girl.

Jessica look a the closed door, and sigh. Leaving Tiffany was too much to handle, but Yoona’s doing to her was adding to the thoughts she was handling right now. Jessica was aware on how wrong her set up with Yoona. Sometimes she was hating herself that she was demanding too much from Tiffany, but behind the girl’s back she was doing this.

“I don’t like where this is going.” Jessica mumbled.

 

“I want to know who is this girl you are going with.” Yoona glare on her sister. She knows how Yuri wants messing up with her. Instead of talking, she ignore what the girl says, and proceed at the stair.

“I wonder what will Taeyeon will say if she knew you didn’t went home again.” The statement makes Yoona’s blood boil. She walk to Yuri intensely, and pull the girl by the collar. Yuri have this smirk in her face.

“What do you want from me?! I am getting tired of this game you are playing Yuri. I am not meddling in things you are doing including the assets mom and dad have left. I don’t even care!! So stop meddling with my life!! This is my own now!! This life is what I only have, I lost everything because of you!!!” Yoona push Yuri away making the tanned s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter