Chapter 12

Clandestinus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silently, Jessica watch the younger girl sleep in her bed. Seeing Yoona in a mess breaks Jessica’s heart. She doesn’t even know why they got into this situation. Jessica can’t help it, but to blame herself. If only she was strong enough not to give into temptation easily. Every time she thinks of her and Yoona’s situation she can’t find no one to blame, but herself. She feels that it was her why Tiffany and she drifted away. Nevertheless, the other side of the story keep bugging her. She thinks that maybe why Tiffany told her that it wasn’t her infidelity drift them apart, maybe it was Tiffany who also cheat and felt guilty about it. Maybe it was the thing she was saying that should be left unspoken.

Jessica sigh and stop herself from thinking. She should be moving on, but seeing Yoona in this mess was hindering to. It just so hard in her side, her situation was a total mess. She want to just forget everything, and go on with the life. This is all she wants right? Maybe half of her saying yes, and the other is no. There is always the time you hesitate on the way you think from right and wrong. Jessica find herself falling deeper to Im Yoona especially when the latter end everything between them though they have really nothing to start with. Another maybe they just thought there is nothing, but in reality that night won’t happen if they don’t have ‘something’ for each other. It was always the norm of the society you are considering in every situation you have, though in following it you will end up frustrated because again you made a decision that will never make you happy.

Jessica check the time, and see it was 10 in the morning. She decided to call a restaurant to deliver food since she is not good in cooking. She was just waiting for Yoona to wake up, so that they can eat. Yoona open her eyes and try to recognize where she is. She feel happy that not like the usual who walk up in the bar, this time she was in a room that seems familiar. Yoona close her eyes and realize who owns the room. Then what happen last night hit her. She kissed Jessica Jung last night. Yoona shook her head, and sit in bed. She feel her head heavy, and again she know that this hang over.

“Finally you are awake.” Yoona look at the owner of the voice, and there she see Jessica smiling at her. Yoona doesn’t even know what to react. She don’t know if should be happy or not because she herself don’t know what to feel anymore. Maybe she felt nothing now. Because the overall loneliness she had bring her into this.

“Let us eat now. I order some food you know how a lame cook am I.” Jessica laugh on her own statement, and bring the food on the table inside the room. Yoona is just watching the older girl prepare everything. She don’t know what to say and act. She can’t find anything. She feel like all in his head was air.

“Why are you doing this?” Finally words start coming out in Yoona’s lips. Yes she is wondering why the hell Jessica Jung being nice to her when all she did was hurt the latter. For Yoona she doesn’t deserve such treatment from the older girl. She was a jerk who shouldn’t be forgiven.

“I know I shouldn’t bringing it up, but I heard that you and Tae already break up.” Jessica was in the couch as she talk to Yoona. The latter look at her, and nodded. She cup her face, and look at Jessica again. Yoona was looking for words to say again. Here is Jessica the one she love, but Taeyeon the another girl she love broke everything between them. Sometimes she wonder what really making her a mess and broken, it is the fact that Taeyeon broke up with her or because her ego can’t take it that the one she choose end up choosing another someone. Another thing is it is the fact that she can’t accept that her infidelity results to another infidelity that broke her apart.

“It just hurt a lot knowing it is my fault. It just hurt a lot how she make me to choose, and end up making her own choice too. It just hurt me a lot that she make me feel that everything I am doing is right, and at the end of the day she slap and rub it in my face that no girlfriend will be martyr on a girlfriend who know nothing, but to cheat and don’t know to be contented to what she have. It just hurt a lot, and it brings me to a conclusion that what she have told me that day was her way of taking revenge. The last things is it was braking me again and again how Taeyeon make me feel like she will stay with me forever, and leave me hanging in the end grasping for air because without her I am so dead.” Yoona says it with tears keeps flowing from her eyes.

Jessica can’t help it, but to cry too because she was also hurting knowing Yoona was hurting this way. She clearly knows that Yoona and hers situation was different. Jessica was planning to choose Yoona on the first place, but Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter