Chapter 5

Clandestinus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica looks at her ringing phone. She was wondering why Taeyeon calling her. Three days of having Yoona in her unit was hard to handle.

They are not in the usual term like they had before there lovers left. Yoona was acting weird a the time.

"Hello Tae?" Jessica answers the phone.

"Hey Jess sorry for disturbing you but I was just wondering where is Yoona? I've been calling her, but got no answer." Taeyeon was quite worried, and Jessica can sense it.

"Tae you know I am suggesting that you really have to talk with that girl of yours. Having her in my unit wasn't a good idea. She was pain in my aish what so ever. Last time she was being this sensitive about food, and the movie or series she's been watching." Jessica complained not answering what was Taeyeon asking

"So where is Yoona?" Taeyeon asked again. Jessica facepalm realizing that she didn't answers the earlier question.

"She was in the room with her laptop watching a Thai Series." Jessica explained.

"I see maybe she was too busy watching not realizing I am calling. Can you give the phone to her?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Jessica pass the phone to Yoona. The latter attend the call.

"Baby." Yoona answers weakly. She look at Jessica who was sitting on the couch inside the room and look back at the outside of veranda.

"You sounds weak. Is there any problem?" Taeyeon asked worriedly.

"Nope I am fine. Don't worry about me. Focus on your exam there ok? I am just missing you. Plus some stress at work I guess?" Yoona explained.

"I've been missing you too. What are you watching anyway?"

"A Thai series about the love of two young ladies hinder by he persons around there." Yoona explained as she glance at Jessica who looks away.

"Seems you are sad about story too much. Don't worry I will be back before you knew it. I love you babe." Taeyeon says.

"I love you too." Yoona answered, she gave back the phone to Jessica.

"Do we had problem Yoona?" Jessica asked as she get the phone. Yoona chuckles with the question.

"What kind of question is that?"

"You've been acting oddly." Jessica answered as she stand facing Yoona. They have this starring battle.

"Jessica can you answered honestly?" Yoona asked. Jessica crease her brow. She doesn't have any idea where this conversation is going.

"How much do you love Tiffany?" Yoona asked. Jessica was puzzled with the question, but answers.

"So much, I am willing to do everything just for Tiffany. I will never leave her. Why?" Jessica asked.

"If she asked you today to marry her will you?" Yoona asked. Jessica smile thinking Tiffany will ask her to marry.

"I won't think twice to say yes." Jessica answered with a big smile. Yoona nodded in understanding.

"I knew it." Yoona mumbled. Jessica looks at her with confusion.

"Are you saying something?" Jessica asked.

"Jess let us stop what we are doing beghind our lover's back." Yoona says. Jessica was kinda puzzled.

"What are you thinking? What with the sudden idea?" Jessica asked.

"I'll be staying with my unit. I just bought a unit yesterday." Yoona answered.

"Wait, I don't have any issue of you leaving my unit, but the idea of stopping.."

"Jess aren't you feel any guilt? You say you love Tiffany, what we are doing will hurt her and Taeyeon so let us stop, and forget that something like this happens." Yoona says.

"Ok if this is what you want then go." Jessica was frustrated with the idea. She went of the room. Yoona watch the girl leave and sigh.

"This thing is for the better. I won't let my feelings for you get bigger than what I have with Tae." Yoona mumbled and attend her laptop again.

 


Yoona decided to went back to her unit the next day. She tried to tell Jessica when she was to leave, but the latter gave her a cold shoulder. Yoona decided to shrugged it off and left.

Yoona busied herself in everything she need to do. She's been busy all over her client, and some trial law.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter