Chapter 3

Clandestinus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Settled between the taller girl’s legs; acting like a couple, but they are totally the opposite. The smaller one was enjoying the warm that Yoona was giving her. She rest her back against the girl.

“Yoona feed me some please.” Jessica was acting like a child. Yoona rolled her eyes.

“Can you stop acting like a child, Taeyeon was the only one I love doing that.” Jessica slap the hand of Yoona and glare to the girl.

“Then go to your girl now, can you at least focus here.” The annoyance was visible in the tone of the older one. Yoona chuckles and pull Jessica who is about to stand.

“Are you in period? You shouldn’t have call me if you are.” Jessica slap Yoona’s arm again making the latter laugh, and hug Jessica tighter. She smells Jessica’s neck and give the girl peppering kisses.

“I was quite worried.” Jessica says sadly. Yoona sign her to continue, but not stopping on kissing Jessica’s neck.

“Tiffany will leave soon. I don’t want her to leave.” Jessica says honestly. Yoona stops her ministration.

“You can’t stop her Jess. You know that it was her dream. Taeyeon asked me about her taking exam in Oxford too, and I let her. It was for the both goods of us.” Yoona answered like she was the most matured person in this world.

“What will you do when Taeyeon left?” Jessica was quite curious too.

“I will visit her if I can? I will look for some clients. You know it was quite unfair for my girl working for my future while me was doing nothing.” Jessica nodded in understanding. She sigh and look at Yoona.

“What?”

“I wish I was like you.” Yoona laugh, and Jessica glare  at her again.

“Babe you can’t be like me, I am limited edition.” Yoona was still laughing.

“Don’t call me babe, only Fany can call me that.” Yoona flips their position making Jessica under her.

“I never knew you are this beautiful.” Yoona tack the hair of Jessica behind her ear. She caress the cheeks of the girl.

“Can I kiss you?” Jessica rolled her eyes making Yoona chuckles, and captured her lips.

 

 

 

 

“You are here. I guess your girlfriend was still sleeping. She came home late again last night.” Yuri look at the girlfriend of her sister. Taeyeon smile she is used to this news that her girl coming home late.

“Mrs. Yoo please prepare some beverage for our visitor.” The old woman obey the task given. Yuri seat in the opposite couch.

“So what are you planning for the masteral?” Yuri flip the newspaper and smile.

“I am planning to take and exam to Oxford. My flight will be next week, I am here to inform Yoona too.” Yuri nodded.

“Have you open this topic once to Yoona?” Yuri was curious on what her sister reaction about this.

“Yes I did. She even agree, and said she will support me.” Yuri chuckles making Taeyeon confuse.

“Well I never expect Yoona to be that mature. Aren’t you confuse why Yoona being that loosen to you? You know how player my sister is.” Taeyeon was not an idiot not to know what Yuri wants to tell her.

“No matter what happen Yoona was mine, and that was my advantage to whoever girl she was currently flirting right now.” Yuri laugh louder, and put the newspaper to the center table. Mrs. Yoo came giving Taeyeon the beverage.

“You are one of a kind Taeyeon, first time I ever heard for a girl to be that martyr. Yoona was lucky having you.” Taeyeon doesn’t want where this conversation going.

“Mrs. Yoo, have you washed already the black trench coat of mine?” Yoona coming down the stair, and she see Taeyeon. Yoona smile, and Taeyeon stand kissing her girlfriend.

“I never expect you to be this early baby.” Yoona look at Yuri and smirk.

“I am sure your morning was ruined seeing this girl here instead of me. Let us talk to my room.” Yoona pull Taeyeon with her leaving the tanned girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seems you are going somewhere.” Yoona let her lover seat in the couch inside her room.

“Yes I’ll be visiting the court.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter