Operation WJH0914#1

Recovering Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun POV

      Another week passed and I still couldn't get Jiho's singing out of my head. The song, regretfully, as I found out, was by Jay hyung. Apparently, it was really popular. It did sound very good though...hyung always had a nice voice. I even found myself downloading the song and singing along.

      "What's that song?" Taecyeon asked. I shot him a bittersweet smile.

      "Ah...it's...Jay hyung's song. Just found out last week," I told him. Taecyeon looked impressed. 

      "Wow it sounds nice. Any idea which entertainment company he's in? I only know that he came to Korea about a year or two ago," he asked.

      "Actually....he's a CEO of his own company, AOMG if I recall," I told him, preparing for his shocked face. He gaped, his eyes widening comically (it was rare to get him like this).

      "What?! Are you joking with me now?" he questioned. I shook my head. "Wow...he really got up there. I would have thought that he suffered a bit from losing his leadership with us," he replied thoughtfully. "How did you find out?"

      "To be truthful, I may have been missing Jiho a lot and decided to go to an underground concert he was featuring it. I lingered around after everyone left to spy on him when I saw Jay hyung," I told him, starting to pout. "And then...Taeeeecc...Jay hyung was talking to Jiho!!! He invited him over to his own company to make a track," I whined childishly. 

      "Aigoo...our poor, baby Khunnie. Maybe if you were smart enough to tell him to wait for you, you wouldn't be feeling this way," he responded in an overexaggerated voice. I scoffed at his lack of sympathy.

      "Yah...put yourself in my situation you punk!" I shouted at him, pretending to kick him. Taecyeon only smirked.

      "At least I know that nothing can change your diva tendencies," he shot back before running away to his room.

      "YAH!!!!"

      Time was creeping slowly, and I was dying to know whether the articles with Jiho and I have been ignored. I went to many places with Victoria noona in the hopes of 'getting caught' to stir up more articles as a distraction. It seemed to have worked because at least 10 were posted of us on different dates. Netizens flooded our SNS with good responses

      Oppa! We are sorry for thinking you would betray us :( You aren't like those filthy gays. You belong with Victoria eonnie!

      Khun Oppa! Congrats! Please get married soon and have lovely children <3

      Omo, oppa, I knew it! The Khuntoria couple will last forever! 

      I loved our fans, but sometimes they irked me to no end. 'Filthy gays'? I don't know why this country has to be so hateful. Humans are humans, and we love who we choose to love. We don't date based on the fans' wishes; it's our own choice to make. I may be conservative in some ways, but this was ridiculous. My thoughts would have wandered farther if not for my phone ringing. It was JYP.

      "Nichkhun, I have some good news for you. The articles with you and that rookie have finally come on. The writers have publicly apologized and I made sure to fine them for defamation," he informed me.

      "Oh...that's good I guess...thank you!" I tried to say with as much emotion as possible. I was mad that my boss forced me to break up with Jiho right in front of him and I was mad at myself for not bothering to tell Jiho truth right afterwards.

      "Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter