Today (Part 5)

The Album (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)

After many rounds of tequila shots, June, Lisa, Donghyuk and Jisoo were tipsy. Jisoo's cheeks were really red and she started getting really touchy with Lisa. She was hugging Lisa a lot. They were talking about the movie and laughing because Donghyuk cried a bit when the character Judy Hopps was saying sorry to Nick Wilde. They were having a really good time and even June was laughing with them.

Few more rounds came and the bottle was almost empty. Jisoo and Donghyuk fell asleep on the floor. Lisa could feel the awkward silence between the two of them. She looked at June and was surprised to see him looking back at her.

"Why are you staring like that? You know, it's not the first time I saw you looking at me like that. Do you like me?" Lisa asked without giving it much thought. She immediately regrets blurting out like that.

June broke a laugh and said, "Why would anyone fall for stinky like you?"

They both got silent again. Lisa looked like she was deep in thought.

"You don't like him spending a lot of time with Jennie, right?" June told her out of nowhere.

"I don't know. I don't understand what I feel." She was very honest since she's drunk.

"I think you know how you feel. You're just denying it." June said.

She looked at June's eyes because she was struck with his words because she knows it was spot on.

"Let's go get blankets for these two." Lisa changed the topic.

They both headed to Chanwoo's room to get the blankets. June was laughing because Lisa could not walk straight. She held onto his hand so she wouldn't lose her balance while going up the stairs. When they were in the room, she opened the closet where the blanket was. She just pointed at the top shelf because she could not reach it. June got the blankets and looked at Lisa.

"You're still thinking about Chanwoo? If it bothers you like that, then tell him how you feel." June said.

She was just silent and June began to worry, but out of nowhere, Lisa asked "Do you know what I do when I'm bothered?"

Lisa leaned closer to June. June could feel that there are just few inches between their lips which made him nervous.

"I dance." She whispered.

Lisa, being drunk, didn't bothered that June was there and she just started dancing like a dork. It made June sighed from relief because of the tension he felt when they were so close. He just watched her dorky dance while smiling.

"God! You're totally drunk." He said while laughing.

"Come on dance with me!" She pulled him and June just went with it. Lisa was shocked to see how good he dances. She also noticed how good that plain black shirt look on him. For the first time ever, she saw him really having fun.

Lisa's POV: WHY DOES HE LOOK SO HOT? Lisa snap out of it. You're just drunk!!

They were both panting from minutes of dancing without music. Lisa was silent all of a sudden. She grabbed his arms and noticed how firm and toned they were. She looked him in the eyes.

"Are you okay? Are you going to puke at me again?"

"I feel hot." Her whole body felt hot from touching June's arms. Her heart was beating fast.

June leaned closer to her. He could feel her heavy breathing. He whispered, "You still owe me, right?"

Those words from June made her heart beat even faster and her cheeks feel like bursting.

He lifted her chin and kissed her. They both could hear how loud each other's heart was. June was about to break the kiss, but out of Lisa's frustration with Chanwoo, she did not let him go. She put her arms around his neck and they kissed roughly. The moment heated up pretty quickly. June removed her top and started caressing her. He was surprised that they were pretty handful.

"Never noticed they were this big." June said with a smirk.

"Shut up!" Lisa said as she slapped his face playfully.

"You really are something."

It made her heart skip a beat. They started kissing again and they both got on the floor. June had to cover Lisa's mouth with his hand because she was starting make faint cries from the pleasure.