My Type (Part 4)

The Album (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)

Sunday morning and it's still raining outside. Jisoo was in their living room wearing her favourite sweater and loose pants. She was staring outside by the window. She could not stop thinking about what happened last night because even if they have been in a relationship for 3 years, it was their first time to make love.

The weather also made her reminisce to the day that Jinhwan introduced him to her.  It was years ago. Jinhwan came home with Bobby, Hanbin, and Yunhyeong. He introduced them one by one to Jisoo. Yunhyeong waved at her with the biggest smile and she turned tomato red. She remembered running and screaming. Bobby and Hanbin laughed at her cute reaction. She had the biggest crush on Yunhyeong. She tried to suppress her laughter from that memory, but she couldn't.

"I've never seen you this happy!" Jinhwan noticed and assumed, "Your plans went well huh?"

(ಥ﹏ಥ) Her expression changed into a dreadful one, "It was a disaster!"

"Eee? But you seemed happy just a while ago!"

"All my plans were ruined! I messed up the cake and we were late for the reservation."

He just laughed because of how cute her sister looked while pouting.

"Oppa~ are you mad when we told you about us?" She was curious.

"No. I'm happy for you. I also have high respect for Yoyo. He's a good friend and I know that his intentions for you are nice, but I really got upset that you didn't trust me enough to tell me about it."

Jisoo hugged his brother tightly from the back and said, "Oppaaaa~ I'm sorry. I was just afraid that you wouldn't approve because you still don't have a girlfriend back then. I promise to tell you everything."

Jinhwan smiled at her and asked her about school. Jisoo talked about a surprise quiz they had and how low her score was. It made Jinhwan chuckle and told her to study harder. She also told him about the incident with the mean girls which got him furious.

"What did Yoyo say about this?"

"I didn't tell him."

She reasoned out that there was no need for telling Yoyo because he's busy with the council and Lisa and Donghyuk already got her back. Jinhwan calmed down and respected her decision.

"The next time anything like that ever happens to you again, please tell me." Jinhwan reminded her that he doesn't take the incident lightly and that he will always protect her. Jisoo smiled thinking that she's so lucky to have Jinhwan.

They started talking about other things that have been happening to her lately and when she's running out of stories to tell, she went silent.

"so is that everything I have to know?" Jinhwan asked.

Jisoo was hesitating to tell him, but remembered that she just promised to tell him everything.

"We did it."

Jinhwan, being the clueless monkey, did not understand and asked "Did what?"

"Yoyo and I. We did 'it'"

Jinhwan's eyes grew big and he covered his ears with both hands. He wished he didn't hear it. It was every brother's nightmare.

"༼ಢ_ಢ༽ WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL ME??? How could I walk this earth knowing that my friend touched my sister? I even said a while ago about him having good intentions. My life is ruined!"

"but but but I'm afraid you'll get upset for not trusting you."

Jisoo laughed because her brother's face is really red and he looked like he would cry. Jinhwan was reminded how hard it is to have a younger sister.

He walked to his room with his hands on his ears and said, "I change my mind about that!! I think I like being the clueless monkey forever!!!"

Jisoo shouted, "If it makes you feel any better, we used protection!!"

Jinhwan screamed from his room. It didn't help at all. He could not imagine how he would face Yoyo at school. Jinhwan knew that he would not be able to sleep well tonight.