Just Go (Part 5)

The Album (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)

Days passed and it was time for Hanbin's welcoming party. Bobby managed to reserve the club. Hanbin and Yunhyeong were the first ones to get to the club and they got really excited when they saw the place because the ambiance and lighting was nice. There was free flowing cocktail drinks, unlimited tequila shots and the beat was pretty sick. Bobby was already on his way together with Chanwoo, Donghyuk, and June.

When Bobby and the boys arrived, there were a lot of people already. It was a pool of friends from high school and some of Hanbin's close friends and cousins. Bobby saw Hanbin and hugged him tightly. They laughed at seeing each other and they were so loud when they talk because of how much they missed each other and also, because the music was loud.

"Is this Chanwoo? WOW! You've grown so much!" Hanbin was so surprised and he hugged him too because he treats him like his own brother when they were young.

Chanwoo introduced his friends, "Hyung, these are my friends Donghyuk and June. They go to the same university as I do."

"I hope you don't mind us tagging along with Chanwoo." Donghyuk said shyly.

"Oh no. Not at all! You boys enjoy the drinks!" Hanbin was very excited about everything.

After hours, the crowd was getting more pumped up. There were a lot of people dancing and just feeling the beat. Chanwoo, Donghyuk and June were playing beer pong with some other guys. Bobby, Yunhyeong, and Hanbin were having a great time catching up with each other over some shots of tequila.

Hanbin's phone rang and it was his mother calling so he excused himself and answer the phone outside the club since he wouldn't hear her inside. His mom just asked him how the party was going and checked if his cousins arrived at the party already.

"Yes, omma. My cousins are all here. I'm going to get inside now, okay? I'll text you once the party is over. Saranghae!"

After the call, he checked the time in his phone and saw that it was already 11 o'clock. When Hanbin was about to go back inside, he was attacked by a hug.

"ლ(・ヮ・ლ) Hanbin oppaaaa~"

It was Jisoo. She was wearing makeup and had a nice black leather jacket on. Her hair was longer than Hanbin rememered.

"WOW!!! Our little Jisoo, look at you! You're really pretty now and you look taller than your brother." Hanbin laughed.

Jisoo laughed and introduced Lisa quickly. Behind them were Jennie, Jinhwan, and Rose. Hanbin was very happy to see them. Jinhwan was anxious at first, but when Hanbin pulled out the you're-short-card, it made him laugh as well. They hugged each other while laughing.

He hugged Jennie and kinda lifted her while saying, "God! I miss you so much Jenjen!"

"Yaaaa! I missed you too, pabo! You didn't call me when you arrived at the airport! I should've met you earlier!" Jennie said while pouting.

Rose hugged Hanbin too, but they didn't say much and just smiled at each other. They all went inside. Jisoo and Lisa got their cocktail drinks and cheered on the boys while playing Beer Pong. Jennie and Rose decided to leave the 4 idiots: Hanbin, Bobby, Yunhyeong and Jinhwan and have their "reunion". The 4 of them were throwing jokes, dissing each other, and just getting dumb and dumber.

After hours of happiness and unwinding, it was almost 2 in the morning. Bobby had to go to his dad's office for an urgent matter. He decided to bring Jennie since... Well, Jennie was so drunk... again. Rose also decided to go with Bobby and Jennie since she does not live far from Jennie's place. Jinhwan agreed, but he had to stay because he has to look after his sister and the younger ones. Hanbin, Jinhwan, and Yunhyeong send them off.

"Bobby, you sure you're good to drive?" Jinhwan asked.

"Are you kidding me? I just had 2 shots because I know I have to drive after the party." Bobby bragged about him being a responsible drinker and shaded Jinhwan for drunk driving last time.

"Take care of our girls especially our drunk Jenjen right here." Hanbin teased Jennie.

Jennie just laughed even though she didn't understand what Hanbin said. She hugged Hanbin because she couldn't stand straight. Hanbin, being the gentleman that he is, helped and carried drunk Jennie get inside the car.

"Don't worry. I'll bring them home safely." Bobby promised.

Rose kissed Jinhwan goodbye and hugged him tightly. Hanbin was trying not to look at them. Yunhyeong could not help but stare at Hanbin to see how he would react. Hanbin noticed him staring and smacked Yunhyeong's head.

Bobby and Rose got inside the car too after they said their goodbyes. Jennie and Rose fell asleep immediately as soon as Bobby started driving.

"Hanbin, about that... Rose is my girlfriend now. I hope you're okay with it." Jinhwan said. He tried to look calm, but internally he felt like he could pee his pants.

"Yeah. I already know even before you arrived." Hanbin said.

|ω・)Yunhyeong tried to hide behind Hanbin.

ಠ_ಠ

"Let me guess, Yoyo told you!!!!" Jinhwan stared fiercely at Yunhyeong.

"Yaaaa! Don't get mad at me!" Yunhyeong was scared of Jinhwan.

Hanbin chuckled and said, "Don't worry. I had 5 years to get over my best friend kissing my girlfriend."

Jinhwan and Yunhyeong froze after Hanbin said those words.

"I was joking!!" Hanbin smacked Jinhwan's head. "That was a long time ago and I'm happy that you're both happy."

Jinhwan smiled sincerely because it was just like the same Hanbin 5 years ago: playful, kind, and sometimes scary because you don't know if he's serious or just joking. Yunhyeong said that they should go back inside. Yunhyeong hurried because he was afraid that Jinhwan would smacked his head. Hanbin and Jinhwan just walked slowly and laughed at how stupid Yunhyeong looked from the back.

Before they entered the club, Hanbin spoke, "Jinan, I don't know why I'm saying this, but please don't ever leave or hurt her."

"I won't."