Track 5: Apology (Part 1)

The Album (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)

"Hyung, you're here!"

"June, Lisa and Jisoo were in our house this morning. Chanwoo said that you were on a 3-day photography seminar so I immediately thought that something's up."

"They are going to try a new treatment for me and then they'll run some test on me."

"Are you scared?"

"Of dying?" He joked.

"Pabo! Don't take your condition lightly."

Bobby learned about his condition when he accompanied Chanwoo to the hospital when he got flu. While Chanwoo was in the doctor's room, he saw Donghyuk again at the hospital. It was the third time he saw him there, but at that time he had a nasal cannula while being rushed to the emergency room so he followed. Donghyuk could not hide it from Bobby so he begged him not to tell anyone.

Donghyuk has rare lung disease. He has been diagnosed with it when he was 16 years old. It was the same disease that caused his uncle's death. It has no proven treatments that is why ever since he was diagnosed with it, doctors were just trying to prevent the disease from aggravating.

"Did the doctors say that you'd be confined here at the hospital?"

"They said that it might take 3 days after the treatment before I could get discharged."

It was the reason why he said to Chanwoo and the others that he had a 3-day seminar. The treatment lasted for 8 hours. He was unconscious the whole time, but he woke up feeling sick and his mouth really dry, but he was not feeling the chest pain that he was feeling recently. It made him believe that the new treatment might be really working on him and it really made him happy. He rested and stayed at the hospital for 3 days.

✿ ✿ ✿

After everything, he went back to school like nothing happened. He was very happy to see Jisoo and Lisa. They were both talking and laughing. He finds it amusing how two completely different persons could go well together. Jisoo noticed him first.

"≧ω≦ Dongiiiieeeee~ You're back!" Jisoo hugged him tightly.

"How did the seminar go? I bet you impressed a lot of professional photographers!" Lisa said.

"I learned a lot and I've been practicing what I learned from the seminar. If I become big, I'll have you two as my models!" He lied. He was really convincing. His smile masked everything that he's hiding.

"Lisa would be really great as a model!" Jisoo got excited from just imagining.

Lisa just disagreed completely and changed the topic. They told Donghyuk about June farting loudly in the class yesterday. Jisoo said that even the professor laughed with them.

"You should've heard how loud it was!" Lisa said while laughing.

They all laughed when Jisoo tried to imitate the sound, then they felt someone glaring at them and it was June behind them. Jisoo screamed and hid from Lisa's back.

"What are you going to do, Fart Lord?" Lisa said with a smirk.

Jisoo and Donghyuk couldn't help, but laughed at how embarrassed June looked.

"Shut up, stinky!" June said and went to his chair.

Suddenly, Donghyuk got a call from his mom so he excused himself, went somewhere private and answered it.

"Omma?"

"The doctor called this morning so I went immediately at the hospital."

"How did the results go?"