Bonus Track: Dongparazzi 3

The Album (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)

Donghyuk died the morning of December 25th.

After a week, they had a funeral ceremony for him and June didn't forget what Donghyuk said before that he wanted his funeral to be a happy thing. June told about it to Donghyuk's parents and the whole gang. They hired a DJ on his funeral and they were having fun remembering all the good times they shared with Donghyuk.

Rose had the idea of printing every picture Donghyuk left in his camera and laptop. She also organized an art exhibit for all his photos. His works eventually became popular in Korea.

June knew that somewhere out there, Donghyuk is smiling at them.

It's been months after the funeral and the final semester is almost over. The older ones will soon graduate and Jennie would soon leave and fly to America. One Friday morning, they all received a text message from Chanwoo.

Text from: Chanwoo__________

Could you all come to our house after your classes? I think Donghyuk sent me a video on my email on Christmas Eve.

___________________________

Everyone gathered in Chanwoo and Bobby's house. They forwarded the email to Hanbin since he is already in America. They were all uneasy because they didn't know what to expect about the video.

"It took you more than a month to notice the email???" Bobby scolded Chanwoo.

"Pabo Chocoball!" Lisa said while messing with his hair.

"Mian~"

They all watched the video together.

✿ ✿ ✿

(Note: WW means While Watching)

The video clip started with compilation of pictures:

P: The day they first met June, Chanwooo, Lisa and Jisoo

P: The day they watched Zootopia and got drunk

P: The welcoming party for Hanbin

P: The vacation at Yoyo's mansion

P: Yoyo's public announcement of love for Jisoo

P: Bunch of selca with Lisa when they go to the Library together

P: Bunch of Selca with Jennie when they tried different Café shops

P: June and Lisa playing at the arcade

P: Selca when he visited Chanwoo and Lisa on the café shop they worked at

P: Selca with the gang at the hospital

P: Bunch of photos when they surprised him for coming back home

P: Bobby's birthday celebration

Then, the video went black. They thought the video clip was over, but it suddenly showed Donghyuk holding the camera.

Donghyuk said in the video:

Hello guys! You're all sleeping right now in our living room. (Donghyuk focused the camera on each one of his sleeping friends)

Rose noona, look at Jinhwan hyung. (He focused the camera on Jinhwan) He's sleep talking and snoring nonstop. If you're planning to marry him, think twice. (He laughed and focused the camera on himself again)

Rose noona, I hope you pursue your love for art even after you graduate. I've been following your Instagram account and I've always wanted to do some art collaboration with you, but my lungs' condition forbids me. (WW: Rose got teary eyed)

Jinhwan hyung, I really wish you all the best. I heard from Jisoo that you plan to pursue medicine. If it's not too much to ask, please study pulmonology so that you could help other kids with the same disease as I do.

Yunhyeong hyung, did you graduate as valedictorian? I really hope you did. I also wanted to graduate as the top of my batch when I got into college, but I guess I just didn't have the time. Please continue to take care of our little Jisoo. (WW: Yunhyeong put his arms around Jisoo) Don't mind June when he rolls his eyes when you two start to puke rainbows. (Donghyuk chuckledWW: Everyone was laughing as well) I haven't thanked you for paying for the home care system and all the things I need to pay to be discharged from the hospital so thank you so much. I don't know how I could ever repay you.

Hanbinnie hyung, thank you for flying all the way from America. I knew that it wasn't your plan, but you did anyway because of me. Thank you also for these films!! (He showed the films he got from Hanbin) I can't wait to use them and I really wish I could have the time to use them all!

To my first date ever, Jennie noona, thank you for taking me to our food trips and just trying different Café shops. (WW: Jennie could not hold back her tears so Bobby held her tight) I wish I could have explored more café shops with you in search for the best s'mores in the world! (He chuckled) I know you'd cry in this video so Bobby hyung please dry her tears for me. (WW: Jennie chuckled while she was crying because Donghyuk was on point)

Bobby hyung, thank you for not telling them about my sickness. I wasn't ready for anyone to know back then because I was really hoping that I could still fight this disease. Thank you also for accompanying me to the treatments when my parents are not there.

Sorry guys because I don't think I could make it 'til your graduation, but I really look forward in spending Christmas with you. I will definitely prepare my camera for that day! I have to catch all the great moments!

To our little Jisoo, I will miss your cute face. I confess that I take a lot of photos of you especially during class because your face is really funny when you could not understand the lesson. (WW: Jisoo screamed "Yaaaaa!" with a pouting face and everyone laughed.) I hope that you'll try to have more friends so you could bless more people with you kindness and your contagious smile.

Lisa, thank you for trusting me and telling me a lot of your secrets. Sorry I couldn't give you back the handkerchief because I stained it with blood that day at the Library. (He made the peace sign) Always remember that in times of confusion, trust me, the pictures don't lie (He winked) I'm sure you'll figure out what I mean eventually because you're smart. I'm smarter than you tho. (He laughed really loud that the sleep ones behind him on the video almost woke up) Oops! Sorry 'bout that. (He started to whisper so they would not wake up)

Chanwoo, our chocoball, you might be wondering why I sent this video to your email. It is because I know how seldom you check your email and just leave them unread for months! (WW: Lisa smacked Chanwoo's head) The moment I met you, I really felt comfortable with you already unlike the first time I met June! (WW: Everyone laughed) I hope that I wouldn't die this year so that I wouldn't steal the spotlight from your dad. Just kidding!!!! But I'm really excited to meet your dad in heaven. That is... if I go to heaven (Donghyuk laughed at himself)

And lastly, to the first guy I met in college, I know you hate mushy things like Bobby hyung, but I'm really glad I met you first. You like to act cool and at first I thought "God! Could this guy be any more pretentious?" (WW: Everyone laughed at June) ...but I had the chance to know the real you and thank you for that. I appreciate you taking notes for me to catch up in school even you don't usually take notes and also for convincing the Principal to let me take exams. Sorry if it was all a waste since I might not make it to the end of the semester.

Thank you! Thank you everyone for all the good memories. It's sad because time goes by quickly when you're desperate for it so you guys should promise me to live everyday as if it was the last.

Just this day, I was sad because I couldn't go to Bobby hyung's birthday party, but you guys surprised me here and brought the party to me. Do you guys have any idea how crazy this is??? (He was really happy. He paused from talking and just looked at his sleeping friends like he still couldn't believe it)

Please don't cry when I die and please only tell good things about me at my funeral or else I'll visit you guys in your sleep!

I've said this before and I'll say it again...

The time I spent with you guys are the most meaningful! (WW: Jennie and Rose were crying their eyeballs out)

Saranghae!!!! 'Til we meet again! This has been Donghyuk a.k.a. Dongparazzi signing off!!