Just Go (Part 4)

The Album (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)

Months passed and exams and requirements for their subjects were raining. Jinhwan and Rose were both at the library doing research papers and projects due next week. Rose saw Jinhwan's phone vibrated. He did not noticed because he was too busy writing. She saw that the message was from Bobby so she thought he wouldn't mind her reading the message.

Text from: Bobby______

He's back. I saw his Instagram update. Free your Saturday night. I'll invite Yunhyeong and the rest later. I'll try to reserve the club for us. Get back to you later.

____________________

To be honest, Rose was a bit nervous that Hanbin is back and that she could run into him anytime. She showed Jinhwan the message from Bobby and Jinhwan looked at her.

She reassured him by saying, "Everything's going to be fine."

She held his hands and he smiled at her. They continued doing their school requirements.

At 5 o'clock in the afternoon, they had to go because the library will close any time soon and the librarian already reminded them about it. They immediately got into the Jinhwan's car and waited for Jisoo since her last class ends at 5pm too.

Moments after, Jisoo came with Lisa.

"Oppa, Lisa is going to spend the night at our house because we have to finish our final paper for Biology. Is that okay?" she explained.

"Arasso. Hop in you two. I think it's going to rain soon. I will just drop Rose to her house. I hope you two are not in a hurry."

Jinhwan drove to Rose' place and got there before the rain poured so he was relieved. He opened the car's door for her and walked with her inside.

"Wanna make a bet?" Lisa caught Jisoo's attention and continued, "Your brother could not kiss her."

"Yaaaa! Lisa! My brother could kiss her! I've seen him do it!" Jisoo defended.

They both staring at Jinhwan and Rose. They were highly anticipating what Jinhwan would do. After giving Rose her bag and things, Jinhwan hugged Rose and got back to the car.

"I told you!" Lisa laughed in victory.

"Told her what?" Jinhwan was clueless of what the two were talking about. He started driving the car on their way home.

"A hug?? Why didn't you kiss her?? Pabo!" Jisoo said while pouting and kicking Jinhwan's seat from the back.

Lisa laughed at Jisoo's cute expression. She thought that she was really a baby.

"Yaaaa! I don't want to kiss her in front of you two." Jinhwan answered.

"I already saw you kiss her at the surprise party you know. Paboooo!"

The three just laughed and chit-chat a bit until they arrived home. Their parents greeted them. Jisoo introduced Lisa to their parents and they all enjoyed a nice hearty home cooked dinner prepared by their mom. Jinhwan told the news that Hanbin's back and that there is going to be a party for him on Saturday.

"Omma, can I come to the party? Please please please!!!!" Jisoo pleaded.

"Yaaaa! Omma, don't let her. This young lady drinks too much at parties!" Jinhwan protested.

"Omma, please! Besides, Jinhwan oppa and Rose unni would be there too so they could look after me."

"Sure dear. I'm sure you miss your Hanbin oppa as well. Just be responsible okay?" Their mom reminded her. Jisoo stuck her tongue at her brother.

"Lisa you should go too! I think you two should invite your other friends too. I'm sure Bobby would bring Chanwoo." Jinhwan suggested.

"(◞‸◟)I will come if Jisoo and I survive this week at school. We have one project and upcoming 3 dreadful exams." Lisa was worried.

"I'm sure you'll ace everything, Lisa! Don't worry." Jisoo told her.

"Yes, Lisa! My sister is right. From what I heard, you are getting good scores at school. Our Jisoo right here is the one who should be worried about her grades." Jinhwan sister.

Both their parents were laughing at Jisoo's face. She was very annoyed with his brother and they kept teasing each other during dinner.

Their parents were very warm and accommodating to Lisa. Now, she knows why Jinhwan and Jisoo are both kind and fun to be with. She grew very fond of Jisoo even when she thought before that they wouldn't be great friends. Looking at their family sharing laughs and stories about how their day went makes Lisa happy, but at the same time she felt empty.