Break Time (Part 4)

The Album (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)

The next morning, Bobby was up early because he could not sleep well on places he's not familiar with. Everyone in the same room was still asleep so he decided to go by the beach. From a distance, he saw a girl sitting by the beach. As he walked closer, Bobby realized that it was Jennie.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked.

"Well, you're up early too." She said while smiling at him.

Bobby smiled back at her and said, "I'm happy that you came even when you know that I will be coming."

"I'm happy that you came too. I was afraid that you're too busy for vacations." Jennie replied.

"Well, I did have to rush and finish a lot of work to get my here." He said while laughing. He then sat beside her and told her, "I'm sorry about breaking up with you and not talking to you. I know you must be confused, but I was just af –"

Jennie hushed him and said, "I understand you Kim Bobby. Don't you think I saw the look in your eyes when Rose said 'yes' to Jinhwan that day on her surprise party?"

"I just – I just don't want you to feel lonely when you're trying to wait for me every night. I don't like receiving those notes you make every morning because it only reminds me how much I'm not doing enough for you. I'm scared..." He looked into her eyes deeply and continued, "I'm scared that I'm being how my mom was to me because I could not give you all of me."

"I know that, but you know me well, Kimbab. Even how many times you try to push me away, I will always be waiting for you. No matter how long it takes."

She kissed him on his forehead and stood up. Before she headed back to the house she said, "Before I forget, I'm not the one who's writing you notes. I saw this on your bag earlier. I think we both know who's it from."

She gave the note to Bobby and said, "Do me a favor please. Try to give him a chance, will you?"

Jennie left and Bobby just smiled from reading the note.

(The note says: Don't be afraid to have fun. You've worked hard for others. Now is the perfect time for your own happiness.)

✿ ✿ ✿

When everyone was up, they all had breakfast together and they spent the day playing and having  fun together under the sun. The boys got a little bit competitive in playing volleyball. It was Hanbin-Jinhwan-Bobby versus June-Donghyuk-Chanwoo. Yunhyeong sat beside Jisoo and the other girls served as referees and they were all cheering. As expected, June's team won.

As the first part of the losing team's punishment, the three of them were buried in sand and their faces were the only part of their bodies that were not covered. Donghyuk took a lot of pictures of them. They spent lunch together and dinner as well. Everything was prepared by the Song's trusted Chef and they were all delicious. It seems like times is going by too fast because they were having loads of fun.

After dinner, the losing team's second punishment was to prepare campfire at the beach. It was Yunhyeong's idea because he wanted to have a great night and good talk with them because it is the last night of their vacation. They all gathered and sit around the campfire and toasted marshmallows by the fire and ate together. After that, the losing team served everyone bottles of nice cold beer. Out of nowhere, Yunhyeong handed each one of them a piece of paper and pen.

"Not another one of Yoyo's games of drama" Bobby sighed.

"Yaaa! Just go with it! It's our last night and I wanted it to be memorable." Yunhyeong said in defense.

"So what do we write in them?" Rose asked.

"Okay. You guys have to be really honest if you want this to be fun. Write your deepest darkest secret or any confession on the paper and don't write you names." Yunhyeong said.

The others just went with it and followed Yoyo's instructions. They rolled their papers and put them in a box. Yunhyeong pretended to put his paper in the box and mixed with everyone else's, but he read his confession first.

"We've kept our relationship a secret for 3 years." Yunhyeong said out loud.

He was really nervous and so was Jisoo, but they decided that they had to do it. Everyone was looking at Jinhwan because everyone knows that it either Yoyo's or Jisoo's. They were waiting for him to react.

"Yaa! Why is everyone looking at me? I didn't write that! Rose and I – "

He stopped talking when Yunhyeong held Jisoo's hand. Everyone, again, just waited for Jinhwan to react.

"YAAAAAA! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS???" Jinhwan said. He was still in shock. Everyone was laughing because he was still clueless after everything.

"Oppa, this is the reason Yunhyeong and I thought of this game. We wanted to tell you. I hope you're not mad." Jisoo said. She looked cute with her puppy eyes. Jinhwan was pouting the whole time. He could not say a word to her sister because she's using her puppy eyes. After minutes of laughing at poor Jinhwan, the game continued.

2nd confession they drew from the box: I think, I stared at Lisa's b o o bs waaaay longer than I should.

Lisa cheeks turned red instantly and her whole body felt numb. Everyone was laughing, but Bobby and Donghyuk who were seated together were the ones laughing the hardest.

ಠ_ಠ

Lisa, thinking that it was June's, looked intensely at June who was in front of him. He shook his head with a serious look on his face trying to tell her telepathically that it wasn't him who wrote it.

3rd confession: I lost my vi rg in ity this year

"YAAAA! This better not be yours KIM JISOO!!! I will lock you in your room!" Jinhwan was really furious and wanted to punch Yunhyeong. Yunhyeong denied it really hard. Jisoo was just smiling because it makes her really happy for having a really protective brother. Others were laughing extremely. Again, it was Bobby and Donghyuk who had the loudest laugh.

Lisa's POVCould it be him?

ಠ_ಠ

She looked at June's eyes again and he gave her a wink. She felt guilty about what she said the other night to June, but it also made her somewhat... happy.

4th confession: It hurts every time I try

Everyone grew quiet as if the confession all the energy because it was too sad.

"Yaaaaa! Who wrote this? Too much drama!" Bobby said because he did not want the gloomy atmosphere.

"Bobby's right. Draw the next confession already!" Hanbin suggested to back up Bobby's intention of changing the mood.

5th confession: I started smoking when I was 15 years old.

There were a lot of reactions from this confession. They were all pointing fingers and guessing whose confession it was, but no one admitted. Hanbin was really accusing Bobby, but Bobby was just laughing and denied it. This got Chanwoo worried.

After all the commotion, Yunhyeong read the next confession...

6th confession: Jinhwan never kissed Rose when she was Hanbin's girlfriend