Today (Part 4)

The Album (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)

As Jinhwan was driving them to Chanwoo's house, he kept talking to Lisa, June and Donghyuk because he wasn't familiar with them. Jinhwan wanted to make sure that his sister are not being friends with the wrong kids. He asked about their interests and family background.

"Ya! Oppa! You sound like an investigator! Stop interrogating my friends!" Jisoo said.

"Alright, alright." Jinhwan chuckled and just continued driving. Not long after, they reached Chanwoo's house.

Before Chanwoo got out of the car, Jinhwan called him and said, "Chocoball, I'll be out with Rose, Yoyo and Jennie. Just tell your brother that I will return the car tomorrow."

Chanwoo just nodded. He's still upset about not seeing his brother. Jisoo bid goodbye to her brother and they all went inside Chanwoo's house. It was a nice and simple house. They don't have a lot of things in the house, but they do have massive television because Chanwoo likes watching movies and baseball games. Another interesting thing about their house is that they never run out on food supplies so their kitchen is such a treasure.

Jisoo and Lisa started doing their project at the living room. Donghyuk started teaching Chanwoo and June, but June was just being comfortable at the house and started getting foods from the fridge like it was his house.

After hours of pure academic stuff, June stopped listening to what Donghyuk was teaching them and said, "I'm starting to get bored. I thought you guys said it would be fun."

"Yaaa! Don't be such a diva, June!" Donghyuk said while laughing.

"How about we watch a movie since we've been on this project for hours?" Jisoo suggested in her usual cute vibes.

"What should we watch?" Lisa and Chanwoo said it at the same time!

"Jinx! You're not allowed to say a word unless someone says you name!!" Chanwoo said faster than Lisa.

It was a rule that they always play since they were kids so Lisa did not protest. Donghyuk and Jisoo were both giggling. They seemed determined not to say Lisa's name until the end of the day. June, as usual, was not interested.

The group watched Zootopia together. June was just tagging along even though he thinks that it was too childish. Before they could finish the movie, they heard the doorbell rang so Chanwoo hit pause and checked who it was.

"Hyung is that you?"

He was surprised because it was not Bobby. It was Jennie in her drunk form again. Her hair was a mess and she was wearing a black sparkling top and black leggings on. She was laughing and Chanwoo could smell alcohol with her every breath. Jennie was holding a bottle of her favourite tequila that's still almost full. It seems like she had fun with Jinhwan and the rest.

"Jennie, you're drunk again??"

"Don't look at me like that, little Chanumon." Jennie said while hugging Chanwoo because she couldn't stand on her own.

"Lisa!!!!" Chanwoo called for Lisa. He totally forgot about the Jinx rule. Lisa run fast at the door.

"HA HA! You said my name, you dumb bunny! That didn't even took 2 hours!!" Lisa said, but her expression changed when she saw Jennie. Lisa took the bottle of Tequila from Jennie's hand.

"Don't take it, Lisaaaa! He would kiss you again!" Jennie blurted.

There was a moment of silence between the two while Jennie was just laughing. Lisa remembered the incident again and she became awkward.

"Help me get her to Bobby hyung's room." Chanwoo said.

Lisa agreed and they both carried her upstairs. Lisa changed her clothes into Bobby's t-shirt and Jennie was fast asleep in Bobby's bed like a child.

"I hate seeing her like this." Chanwoo said while looking at Jennie. Lisa does not want to listen to Chanwoo. She's sick of it.

"Let's go back to the living room." Lisa said as she turned her back from Chanwoo, but Chanwoo held her arm. It was a firm grip.

Chanwoo said, "About the kiss.."

Lisa's eyes grew big, but she didn't look at Chanwoo.

He continued talking, "I'm sorry. I just did that to stop Jennie from taking another shot that night. You know that right?"

"Of course pabo!!! Like I care!" Lisa smacked Chanwoo's head and they laughed together like how they normally do. Jennie was quite awakened by their laugh.

"Chanumooon!!! Stay by my side pleaseeeee!" Drunk Jennie requested and so he stayed and looked after her.

Lisa just smiled at Chanwoo and said that she should get back to the guys. She was tearing up, but she doesn't want Chanwoo to see it so she hurried her way. She got to the kitchen and saw June there looking for something to eat. June was surprised to see Lisa getting a shot glass from the kitchen and took a shot from Jennie's bottle of tequila.

"Woah!"

"What? Why do you look all surprised?" Lisa asked.

"Easy there. You might puke on me again." June smirked.

"I need it."

June understood the situation even when she didn't explain. He chuckled as he took the bottle of tequila from Lisa and said, "At least share. Pabo!"

June brought the bottle to the living room and asked Donghyuk and Jisoo to join them. Just like that, the project and tutor night became a tequila night for them.