Cat's out of the bag

Sing For You

It was the end of the school day and Haruka had sent Chanyeol out to look for Baekhyun as the male had been absent from the last period of the day. Chanyeol wondered around the hallways until he hears the sound of music coming from one of the dance studios. He peeks in and stops and stares as he sees Baekhyun in the middle of the studio dancing along to a song he doesn’t know. Jongin is sitting on the side watching him while nodding his head along to the beat of the song. Though Chanyeol doesn’t know the song well he does know what language it is in- Hawaiian, Haruka’s native tongue. He slowly approaches Jongin and sits down next to him before speaking softly to make sure he doesn’t disturb Baekhyun and his dancing.

“So… When are you going to confess to Haruka?”

“I was thinking of doing so today.”
“If I was you I would get a move on with it. Jongdae is planning on confessing to her today too.”

“So Jongdae still likes her too?”

“Yeah. Unexpectedly considering he’s been floating around while she was gone for that year.” Jongin nods as Baekhyun comes to a stop at the end of the song.

“Kai help.” Kai gets up before leading him back to where he just was before Chanyeol drags Baekhyun into his lap.

“Hello there.” Baekhyun just sighs.

“When did you get here?”

“While you were dancing.”

“Mmhm. Chanyeol can I ask you guys something?”

“Sure.”
“You guys have known Haruka her whole life yet I barely know you guys. Why?” Chanyeol sighs and brushes Baekhyun’s bangs out of his eyes.

“When you got into that accident you lost a lot of memory while in that coma. You only really remembered Haruka and Cristofano. You slowly remembered Luhan but your memories of us are fuzzy because we weren’t around often after you moved and your brain still has a blockage when it comes to the memories between you with me and the others. They said in time you might remember as we are around more especially if we take you to some places and tell you about what has happened. That’s why we took you to Jongdae’s basement but then you couldn’t remember anything just yet.”

“Actually.. I think I do remember something. That or it was a dream.”

“Well what was it?”

“Flowers… Everywhere.  Red tulips, a field of them. And a pristine snow white house with a giant glass window and a single bedroom with a giant kitchen and a giant living room that has a piano in it too.”

“How did the window look?”
“It went from the ceiling to the floor.”

“Ah. That’s Kyungsoo’s place. Before the accident you two were the closest, best friends actually. The tulip field is still there actually.”

“Could we go?”

“I don’t know if he’s home. He’s had to stay with Kris for a bit to take care of him since he did take what Luna did pretty hard. I’m just glad that I broke up with Krystal already, I was thinking of it but really needed a reason to do so.” Jongin says before resting his head on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“Well if you listened to Kyungsoo in the first place instead of being horrible to him you wouldn’t have been with her for so long in the first place right?”

“Okay I admit you’re right on that end but in all fairness he didn’t give specifics and what he said to Krystal was harsh either way.” Chanyeol sighs and hits Jongin’s head hard, being careful not to harm Baekhyun.

“Let’s get you back home Baek. Haruka is worried about you but she won’t be home til later because she has work. If you want I can stay over.” Baekhyun nods at Chanyeol’s suggestion and they get up. Baekhyun complains about his legs being tired so Jongin takes carries all three of their bags while Chanyeol carries Baekhyun bridal style. It wasn’t long before they were outside and Baekhyun was placed onto Chanyeol’s bike, nor was it long before they are outside the house. Chanyeol and Jongin stare at the sleek red racing car parked in front of the house while helping Baekhyun off and giving him his bag.

“Baek… Do you know anyone who owns a racing car?” The questioned boy shakes his head slightly.

“Not that we’ve talked to since we came back, the only person I could possibly think of would be Cristofano if he still does races.” They nod and Chanyeol tries to keep his teeth from gritting together as the door opens and out comes Cristofano as if he owned the place. He smiles while approaching the group before walking over and taking Baekhyun out of Chanyeol’s arms forcefully. Chanyeol watches broken hearted as Baekhyun snuggles closer to the familiar warmth and scent before placing a kiss on his neck gently. At the same time all Baekhyun can think about is how ing screwed he is because his secret is out, he was seeing Cristofano again.

“Hey you didn’t say you’d have friends over. You know what will happen if they find out.” It doesn’t take long for anyone to know just who they is.

“You didn’t tell me you were coming over.”

“Touche.” Cristofano says before turning around and entering the house with Chanyeol and Sehun following him.

“You know I don’t know why you insist on carrying me everywhere it’s not like I can’t walk on my own. I live here I know the lay out.” No one says anything after Cristofano hums in response before settling Baekhyun down into his room.

“Stay here and do not come out until I tell you to. I have to handle some things.” Cristofano says before tucking Baekhyun into the bed and strides out, not surprised to find Chanyeol and Jongin sitting at the dining table in the kitchen. Jongin looks at him with a blank expression as Chanyeol just throws daggers at him with his eyes- man if looks could kill.

“Care to explain why you are in Kim territory?” Jongin says while keeping his blank, emotionless expression.

“Seeing my boyfriend. I heard he’s had issues at school?” Cristofano says coldly as he slips into the chair

“There is nothing to worry about, the boy is now under Park and Kim protection no harm shall come to him.”

“Ah yes, Park and Kim. How exactly is it that the sons of the leaders of the top two gangs in Korea have ended up with an interest in a Byun again? He sure isn’t like other Byuns is he? Especially since he wasn’t raised in the setting when his family tried to keep him out of it and Haruka fighted to keep him out until he was ready.”

“I believe the male is ready now.” Cristofano stands up, his chair clattering to the ground.

“HE IS NOT LIKE OTHER BYUNS HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE A PART OF YOUR ED UP WORLD. SO LEAVE HIM OUT OF ANY GANG BUSINESS.” And when that whimper resounds  in the otherwise quiet room does Cristofano realize just how loud he was.He turns around quickly and hugs the crying, shivering small Baekhyun while humming his favorite lullaby. Once the male had calmed down he withdrew from Cristofano’s hold and Cristofano leads him into a chair. Baekhyun clasps his hands together in his lap.

“Explain… Gang business.” Jongin glances at Chanyeol warily, the male just nods.

“I’m part of the Kim gang, well everyone is sorted into a gang really. Even your boyfriend over there is.We have three heads in our friend group,I am the future head of the Kim’s, also known as Double K. Kris is head of the Wu’s, he’s called Fire Dragon. Chanyeol is head of the Park’s and called Phoenix. Sehun is the Park guard dog, eldest son of the head of Oh. No one knows if he will take over after his father dies. Luhan is the Wu left, Tao is called Wushu Panda and is part of the Wu’s. Joonmyeon is called Suho, he is a Kim. Yixing is the Wu right, called Scorpion. Jongdae is the Park left, named the Strike. Minseok is a part of the Kim’s, his name is The Frost and Kyungsoo is under the protection of the Wu’s. It is unclear whether he will join or not but when he does show up to things, his name is D.O.”

“You said Luhan is involved and Haruka fought to keep me out… What is Haruka?”

“Haruka is head of the Byun’s… She took over the position after you were blinded in the accident- you were deemed useless to your family; you’re too different from the Byun’s to lead. You are under Park and Kim protection however to keep you from getting killed. It was okay for her to take over since her and Luhan are your cousin.”

“Why were you angry about Cristofano being here? You said in Kim territory.”

“Gangs can have alliances; Wu, Park, Kim, Byun, and Oh have alliances because we grew up together. Cristofano’s last name is Bang as you know, we don’t have an alliance with them. The Bang’s have an alliance with the Lee’s, Minhyuk especially with the arranged marriage.”

“Oh I se- ARRANGED MARRIAGE?!” Cristofano flinches at the tone of anger as Baekhyun’s voice rises.

“Are you telling me Cris that you didn’t tell Baekkie wakey about your marriage next week to the infamous Wolf, Lee Sungjae? A marriage that has been set for a full year now?” Cristofano quickly gets out of his chair and moves in front of Baekhyun before kneeling down and grabbing his hands.

“I was going to tell you baby but I wanted to wait for the time to be perfect.” Baekhyun quickly pulls his hands away then gets up and walks away. Cristofano stays there, numb to almost everything. The gears were turning in his head, he needed to make Baekhyun suffer for the humiliation he brought to Cristofano’s family name. He brought it upon himself.

“I believe it is best you leave.” Chanyeol says as Jongin heads up to Baekhyun. Cristofano nods while getting up and quickly leaves. As Cristofano leaves Jongin is upstairs in Baekhyun’s room. He just holds the smaller male close to him and starts singing softly in an attempt to stop the male’s tears.

“小小的年紀還不懂什麼是愛
卻被你甜甜的笑給打敗
你眨著大大的眼睛 oh 那麼可愛

說話的手往哪兒擺.” Baekhyun smiles in recognition of the song and starts singing along softly while wiping away his tears.

“嘿! 噓  我只想給你給你寵愛
這算不算不算愛
我還還還搞不明白
快樂的事想跟你分享
難過想給你肩膀
第一次為一個人緊張
我好想對你對你寵愛
才短短幾個禮拜 心情壞因為你不在 有一道光 暖暖的灑下來
忍不住的小期待 因為” They stop as Chanyeol steps into the room and smiles at them.

“He’s gone for now.” Baekhyun nods slowly while biting his lip. All he could do was hope that Cristofano really did change and would not harm him.


A/n: AH HELLO HELLO. I'm sorry this update is so late there has been a lot going on and this update today is actually in an attempt to cheer myself up because today is a day with a very negative connation to me. Anyways I hope you guys liked this and the song that Kai and Baekhyun sang is Chong Ai from TFBoys.