Confessions Part 2

Sing For You

Two weeks passed before Chanyeol tried to talk to Baekhyun again. It was torture for the smaller male who had gotten so used having Chanyeol's scent lingering in the air, who had gotten used to always being able to feel the taller's presence behind him. Yet somehow Baekhyun has ended up in the first row facing the stage as Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun takes the stage.  Baekhyun smiles slightly as guitar chords fill the air and so does the boy’s voices as Chanyeol stares at Baekhyun, Sehun stares at Luhan next to Baekhyun and Kai stares at Haruka in the back next to Jongdae.

我指尖吉他的节拍

染上寂寞的纯白

今天要把未完的故事说完

心事堆积成了雪

哼成歌对你思念

你能否听见 I’ll Sing for you

可能太畏惧失败 说不出对你的爱

深怕表白你会消失人海

我终于鼓起勇气 坦白这一秘密

就算你不在意 I’ll Sing for you

The way you cry the way you smile

你入镜的画面刻在我脑海

想说的爱 说不出的爱

若现在我告白 就请你聆听

I’ll Sing for you Sing for you

多想得到你微笑答案

请别笑我太无趣

我的世界只有你

其实我不像别人洒脱

当你慢慢靠近我

多想要拥你入怀

融化这季节 零下的孤单

The way you cry

the way you smile

你入镜的画面刻在我脑海

转身只会总留下遗憾

都怪我不勇敢 请遥远聆听

I’ll Sing for you Sing for you

你会有天明白我的爱

感谢命运的奇迹

引我来遇见你

你是我最美奇迹

可能在今夜后

我又变成懦弱的我

所以今天一定要对你说出

请用心去聆听

The way you cry

the way you smile

你入镜的画面 刻在我脑海

想说的爱 说不出的爱

若现在说出来 这一刻对你说

只想你聆听

I’ll Sing for you Sing for you

只想你聆听

I’ll Sing for you

As the song comes to an end Luhan quickly stands up and grabs Baekhyun’s wrist before walking out in a panic.  He is greeted by the sight of Cristofano as soon as he reaches the outside of the auditorium. He gently shoves Baekhyun at him.

“Get him out of here. I need to talk to the others.”

“What- Lu what’s going on?”

“Just go with Cristofano. Trust me okay?” Baekhyun only nods before rushing off with Cristofano. Luhan is quickly surrounded by Sehun and Chanyeol.  He lunges at Chanyeol but Sehun grabs him and pulls him away.
“WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? ARE YOU TRYING TO GET HIM KILLED? THEY’LL KILL HIM IF THEY EVER FIND OUT YOU CONFESSED LIKE THAT. ALL OF THEM CAN SPEAK CHINESE BECAUSE OF MY FAMILY AND GUESS WHAT YOU IDIOT? MINAH IS IN THERE, SHE WILL TELL THEM.”

“Lu baby calm down please.” Sehun says while holding him tightly. Luhan only growls before the sound of high heels on the pavement greet them accompanied with the picture of Minah stalking towards them with a murderous look, her phone in hand. She stops before Chanyeol before hitting a button. Baekhyun’s sobs fill the air through the speaker of the phone and him babbling in Chinese.

“I’m sorry I didn’t know about it I swear I have been nothing but faithful to Cristofano. “ A scream from Baekhyun tears through the air before Luhan is running away with Haruka and Sehun following behind him.