The Truth Comes Out

Sing For You

It was three hours later and Kris lay in his bed with a hot towel over eyes to help reduce swelling. Kyungsoo sat next to him running his fingers through Kris’s hair the way he use to when they were together. If there was anything Kyungsoo learnt when he was with Kris it’s the fact that the male is fiercely loyal to his significant other and lets himself love with all of his heart. But even with the fact that Kris will probably break up with Luna it doesn’t mean they can be together. Just then Kyungsoo’s phone began to ring playing a song that he had recorded with Namjoon. It was a nice song about you being in love and missing someone.

I’ll watch the night turn light blue but it’s not the same without you

Because it takes two to whisper quietly

The silence isn’t so bad til I look at my hands and feel sad

Because the spaces between my fingers is where yours fit perfectly. He smiles while remembering when they recorded it then answers the phone to try to keep it from annoying Kris.

“Hello?”

“Kyung what’s going on? Baekhyun said you left school early with Kris what’s going on?” Kyungsoo bites his bottom lip as he hears the front door open, announcing the arrival of Kris’s parents.

“I’ll tell you tomorrow Namjoon. I have to go bye.” Kyungsoo hangs up just as Tiffany comes into the room.

“Ma and pa are home.” She says while slowly removing the cloth from Kris’s face. The male sits up and the trio slowly makes their way downstairs with Kris holding tightly onto Kyungsoo’s hand. At the same time of those events Namjoon, Chanyeol, and Sehun could be found in Baekhyun’s room in the house. The sounds of pots and pans clanging and knives chopping could be heard as Haruka prepared dinner for them, Luhan wouldn’t be home for another four hours since he was working right now at the restaurant down the street.  Namjoon and Chanyeol was sitting on Baekhyun’s bed while Sehun was sitting by the piano. Baekhyun walks to him and runs his fingers along the high note keys. Sehun scoots over and helps Baekhyun sit on the middle of the bench then rests Baekhyun’s hands on the keys gently.

“Play please.” Baekhyun nods and begins to play a song they haven’t heard before but already begin to love, especially when Baekhyun starts singing.

보이지 않는 널 찾으려고 애쓰다
들리지 않는 널 들으려 애쓰다
보이지 않던 게 보이고
들리지 않던 게 들려
너 나를 떠난 뒤로
내겐 없던 힘이 생겼어늘
나밖에 몰랐었던 이기적인 내가 yeah
네 맘도 몰라줬던 무심한 내가
이렇게도 달라졌다는 게
나조차 믿기지 않아
네 사랑은 이렇게 계속 날 움직여 (He’s singing Miracles in December) Sehun looks down at the floor while Baekhyun continues singing. He can’t help but to think of Luhan and that time after Luhan left. He missed Luhan then but the older male made it clear that there was to be no contact between the two so Sehun could move on and find someone better. And Sehun tried he really did, after all he does have a boyfriend now. But he couldn’t keep himself from still loving the male nonetheless, he was his first love after all. Sehun watches as Chanyeol tilts his head.

“Can you play something else?” Baekhyun nods slightly and starts playing a song that Sehun does know, he wrote it with Baekhyun about Luhan.

“You better sing with me Sehun.” Sehun nods slightly as Baekhyun begins singing.

난 강해 보여도 웃고 있어도

혼자일 때가 많아

늘 걱정 하나 없어 보여도

할 말이 많아

첨 본 순간 너무나 끌려서

이것저것 재지 못하고 말했어. Baekhyun smiles slightly as Sehun starts singing along.

The answer is you

My answer is you

내 모든 걸 다 보여 줘 봤어

You are my everything

너무 확신해서

좀 더 조심할 걸 날 더 아낄 걸

내 맘 다치지 않게

숨 멈춰 버릴 것 같은

이런 기분 나 처음인걸

머릿속엔 온통 네 생각만

너의 표정 웃음소리가 들려… Their singing is cut short as Haruka comes in with a tray of side dishes. She kneels down in front of the low to the ground table in the opposite corner of the room and starts laying out the side dishes. Sehun and Namjoon quickly get up to help her then leave with her to bring in the main dishes. Chanyeol watches as Baekhyun gets up and walks towards the table then kneels down, then gets up and joins him by the table.

“How often are you and Haruka left alone like this?”

“Usually everyday. Luhan works so hard to help support us because Haruka can only work four days out of the week and sometimes they both work, when that happens I usually go with one of them or just go to the park.”

“What do you think happened with Kyungsoo and Kris?”

“I told Kris to talk to Kyungsoo and try to understand why Kyungsoo did what he did, especially since I already know the whole story.” Chanyeol holds up a finger for the others to stay quiet as they enter the room.

“And what happened exactly?”

“When Kyungsoo did what he did? Krystal and Luna threatened him, if he didn’t do what they said for him to they would have killed Kris. I imagine by now that Kyungsoo has told him that by his lack of reply to my texts. Kris probably has been crying because it basically is Luna betraying him. Not to mention the fact that what he said to Krystal was mostly fueled by how they ruined his happiness just because Luna is in love with Kris and is crazy. She thinks they belong together til the end of time. I don’t like her and I don’t know how you guys have been able to stand her all these years.”

“But Kris saw him kiss a girl.”

“Oh I know who you’re talking about. The girl went to school with Haruka and I at the old school we use to go to. She was horrible but she claimed to be in love with someone amazing at that time which we only found out was Kyungsoo when we came back. Kyungsoo used that to his advantage because he knew if Kris saw that and hated him then he would go to Luna for comfort. He went along with Luna’s plan.”

“Dinner’s ready.” Haruka says as she walks over to the table with the pair following her and start laying out the soup and meat. Chanyeol blinks as he looks at how things are arranged specifically on the table. He was about to ask why but Haruka just pats his hand and then begins to eat. He watches as Baekhyun starts eating without difficulty while humming. He smiles and then glances at the cucumber dish in front of him and Namjoon, clearly set to be as far away as possible from Baekhyun as possible. Out of curiosity, Chanyeol picks up a piece with his chopsticks then lays it on top of a piece of meat. He then takes that bundle and holds it in front of Baekhyun’s mouth, ignoring the violent shaking of Haruka’s head. The next time Baekhyun opens his mouth, he carefully shoves it in the smaller male’s mouth and watches as he begins to chew. He tries to hold in his laughter as he watches the male’s expression turn to one of utter disgust as he spits out what is in his mouth.

“Okay who gave me the cucumber?” He says with venom in his tone of voice.

“Chanyeol.” He looks at Haruka with wide eyes and mouths traitor just as Baekhyun tackles him to the ground and starts hitting his arms. After a few minutes and endless pleas from Chanyeol for mercy, Baekhyun gets off him and huffs while sitting back in his original spot.

“I hate cucumber. Next time you feed me it and I’ll kill you.”

“Yes sir.” And like that the dinner continued with no problems,and no more death threats.

 

oKAY WOW I KEEP ON UPDATING THIS BUT I REALLY NEED TO UPDATE PETER PAN. ANYWAYS ENJOY. THIS IS ABOUT HOW THE OTHERS FIND OUT ABOUT WHAT KRYSTAL AND LUNA HAVE DONE OKAY BYE