Bike Gang???

Sing For You

Please read the A/N at the end ;-;

 

Baekhyun woke up and rubbed the sleep away from his eyes. It’s been two weeks since they’ve come back and he hasn’t met Chanyeol at all while he was here. Haruka said he is busy most of the time even if out of school because of the band he is in with some friends by the name of Jongin, Minseok, Sehun, and Yixing. He continues looking straight up when the door opens.

“Hey Baek. Haruka just called and said you need to get ready and we’ll meet her at the school. She went on a bike with one of Chanyeol’s friends since they’ve been friends since they were kids.” Luhan says bleakly. Baekhyun could tell he was tired from the training that he’s going under while still taking care of two teenagers so he has to work too because Haruka’s paycheck only covers enough for half of the rent and the groceries; and attend school but Baekhyun can’t work. He can't help with the bills. He can’t do anything besides go to school and play the piano, but even playing the piano can be a trouble for him since he can’t see where the piano is positioned, someone has to guide him to the bench and place his hands on the middle. It was possibly one of the most frustrating things for him to deal with since he loves playing the piano. A sigh left his lips as he got up and Luhan helped him change into his school uniform. Meeting Haruka at the schools means that Luhan will take Baekhyun to school, which means riding in a car that won't even go one over the speed limit in order to lessen the chance of a car accident. Baekhyun loves Luhan really he does, but the male really does  worry too much. Luhan carefully places the glasses on Baekhyun’s face then take Baekhyun’s hand and places his cane in their gently. Baekhyun grips the cane tightly and starts walking forward using the cane to notify him of where things are located. A yelp escapes Luhan’s lips as the cane comes in contact with his stomach when he squats down to give Baekhyun his bag.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry Lu.” Luhan chuckles nervously while rubbing the spot that the cane hit.

“Don’t worry it’s fine. Let’s just go okay?” Baekhyun nods slightly and starts walking to the front of the house, using the cane to help him remember where exactly the steps on the stairs are. He makes it down the stairs without any accidents and smiles in triumph before skipping out of the house and to the car. Luhan unlocks the car and helps Baekhyun get in then sets his school bag in between his feet. He closes the door quietly then climbs into the driver seat and starts the car up. He turns on the radio to have some music playing in the background then starts slowly driving to Baekhyun’s and Haruka’s school, his alma, Arashi high school. The headmaster being no other than Ninomiya from the group Arashi.  The school was pretty new with only being 10 years old but it was quickly moving up the national rank list with its students excelling at everything from the very beginning. Luhan’s nose wrinkles slightly as the song that comes on is one that he is not quite familiar with. It’s in English and seems to be quite dark yet what surprises him the most is the fact that Baekhyun is singing along.

“Baek what is this song about?”
“America? It’s about how twisted and messed up America is now.” Luhan nods slowly, never taking his eyes off the road.  And it is at the end of the song does Luhan come to the conclusion that America may be the worst song he has ever heard, and how Baekhyun even likes it is beyond him. Luhan sighs and quickly changes the radio station to classical, effectively cutting off an annoying guitar riff. Baekhyun reaches over and counts the button, switching the station to the aux cord.

“I hate classical you know that.” Luhan nods and plugs in Baekhyun’s phone then hits play once they reach a red light. Through Glass from Stone Sour started to play softly in the car and Baekhyun began to sing along. By the end of the song they had reached the campus so Luhan unplugs his phone then slips it into his bag. He climbed out of the car and opens Baekhyun’s door. Baekhyun climbs out and Luhan hands him his cane and backpack. The sound of motorcycles tear through the silence in the parking lot and Luhan turns to see Chanyeol and nine of his friends entering the parking lot. Luhan sighs and starts listing the members as they pass his car parked in the front. Chanyeol. Minseok. Sehun. Jongin. Yixing. Joonmyeon. Yifan. Zitao. Jongdae. Haruka. WAIT HARUKA?! Sure enough there was Haruka at the end on her own bike. She parks her bike right in between Jongdae’s and Jongin’s then smiles as Sehun stalks to her cooly and throws his arm over her shoulders. Luhan grabs Baekhyun’s arm and leads him there smiling sickly sweet to Sehun.  Of course that smile turns into a glare once he reaches them.

“Oh Sehun you tell me why my sister suddenly has a bike. You promised me when you were younger you would not let her on such a thing.” Sehun snorts and flicks Luhan’s forehead, only making Luhan more angry. The kid has changed so much since they left and it was annoying to Luhan. It was annoying to think that this once was the guy that he loved and was with before they left, even though the kid was just a freshman then like Haruka and Baekhyun and he was a senior.

“You worry too much about her Luhan. She likes it and she’s careful.” Luhan turns his glare towards Haruka.

“Young lady.” She holds her hands up.

“It was a gift from the others, how can I not use it?” Luhan sighs and massages his forehead. Haruka had gotten so close to Chanyeol and his friends so fast, mostly because of Sehun and she is even starting to tag along to their band practices and football practices when she didn’t have to work. It was frustrating to Luhan.

“Haruka do you work today?” Baekhyun voices quietly.

“No I don’t so I was gonna head over to the band practice today. Would you like to come? You like their type of music more than me after all you’ll probably appreciate it more.” Baekhyun nods slightly.

“If they say it’ okay.” Chanyeol chuckles and throws his arms over Baekhyun’s shoulders.

“Of course you can. Sorry we haven’t really hung out, you’re free to join us anytime.  Would you like to know who plays what?” Baekhyun nods slowly.

“Okay well I play the drums. Yixing plays the keyboard, Sehun the guitar while Jongin plays the bass and does backup vocals. Minseok here is our pride and joy, our singer.” Baekhyun nods slowly again.

“And you all play football together too?”

“Yep all ten of us do.” The bell rings and Luhan just stares at the group with uncertainty in his stomach. He hugs Haruka tightly and kisses her forehead.

“Be careful and take care of Baekhyun. And if you insist on riding that death machine, at least wear a helmet.” She nods and pulls away then waves as she walks away with Sehun and the group, Chanyeol guiding Baekhyun to his class. Luhan sighs for the umpteeth time and just walks back to his car then leaves heading for his job.

 

wAHHHH IM SO SORRY THE CHAPTER IS SO LATE YOU GUYS. EVERYTIME I WENT TO UPDATE IT FELT EMPTY ;-; this may be the longest chapter this story ever gets I'm sorry you guys. So you guys have been exposed to more of Luhan's personality what do you think?? Ah yes in case I never mentioned this, I changed Minseok's age to be younger than Luhan. Luhan is the only one who has graduated while Minseok is in fact a Junior. Everyone else besides Tao and Sehun are seniors. Sehun is a Junior and so is Haruka. Baekhyun is a senior as he is older than Haruka.

AMERICA ACTUALLY IS A SONG BTW ITS FROM MOTIONLESS IN WHITE AND ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS FROM THEM THROUGH GLASS IS ALSO AN ACTUAL SONG.