Confessions part 1

Sing For You

A/N: Okay so to make up for the lack of updates I'm gonna possibly triple update?? i have this story saved on a document but I dont have access to that document right now and i decided to just do all of the confessions of different kinds for different reasons but it goes with three different pairings. The first one shall be this one which is Baekfano (Baekhyun/Cristofano) in the past, like before the accident actually and the confessions of feelings Baekhyun had suppressed.

 

Baekhyun stared blankly at the TV screen as Chanyeol moved around behind him making their lunch. He hadn't heard from Cristofano all day and he was beginning to get worried, they've never argued like this before. Then again there just is only so much that he can take. He can only sigh as he thinks about the past two weeks.

                The air in the cafe was so still and tense that it was like you could have sliced through it easily with a knife. It was nearly empty being that it was so late at night, the only present people were a few strangling  students frantically cramming information into their brains for the exams that take place tomorrow. Baekhyun and Cristofano were such students as they both scrabbled on worksheets for their AP Chemistry test. The small male looks up with wide eyes as Cristofano lets out a sigh of frustration and throws his pencil down onto the worksheet. 

"Baekkie I can't do this. I'm gonna fail this exam." Baekhyun only smiles slightly as he runs his hand through the taller male's newly dyed red hair. 

"Go get a cup of tea love. You always feel better afterwards." Cristofano nods before standing up from his chair.

"Would you like your hot chocolate and chocolate cake?" Baekhyun only nods before he goes back to completing the work sheet in front of him. It was only after ten minutes had passed and Baekhyun had completed his worksheet does he realize the absence of his boyfriend. Out of worry for the boy he quickly packs his books and pencils into his school bag before standing up and walking away from the table tucked away in a secluded corner of the cafe to search for him. It doesn't take long to find him standing at the counter, talking to some guy behind the counter. He smiles slightly in the relief of being able to find his boyfriend but that smile quickly falls as he watches his boyfriend raise and use a finger to brush back the stranger's bangs so it is out of his eyes. It doesn't take him long to recognize the man as the person Cristofano's parents had invited to the dinner Baekhyun had attended and announced that he was to be Cristofano's husband in the near future. He watches as Cristofano smiles and doesn't even bother to hide the fact that he is flirting with the barista before he turns around and grabs his bag. Cristofano looks up when he hears the cafe door slam only to see the top of Baekhyun's cotton candy pink head quickly walking away from the building. He only sighs before peeling away from the counter. 

"I'll talk to you later Sungjae. I have matters to discuss with my boyfriend." The male only nods before waving bye as Cristofano grabs his stuff from the table he was seated at with his boyfriend and leaves. Cristofano takes off down the street towards the direction of Baekhyun's house, he manages to make it there miracalously unscathed considering all of the oncoming traffic he dodged in an attempt to get here as fast as possible, mostly before the pink haired male can lock him out of the house and ignore him. Yet he just was not fast enough he finds out when he tries to open the door- only to find it locked. He rings the doorbell three times, the sign for the couple that it is the other person at the door, only for it to go unanswered. In a panic he begins to frantically push the door bell button.

"BAEKHYUN OPEN THIS DOOR NOW." 

 

Only for it to all be in vain as the male ignores him. The only sign to Cristofano that Baekhyun is home and aware that he is there is the thump he hears within the house. Worried that Baekhyun may be injured he begins to search for the spare key hidden in the dirt of one of the rose bush planters. He hisses as the thorns stab him but continues searching for the key. He squeals slightly in happiness as he locates the key and quickly unlocks the door. Nothing is said as he just kneels down in front of Baekhyun's crumpled up body and pulls him close.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

It has already been a few months since that day happened, the day that prompted a major argument between the two a week ago. It was a day that was repeated many times and Baekhyun had had just about enough. So he grabbed his coat and left his boyfriend's house before the dinner when Cristofano's parents had returned home with Sungjae in tow. He hasn't spoken to the male since, he's tried to either on the phone with him or at school but the male always ignores him. So Baekhyun shut down and withdrew, it is as if the male does not want him anymore. He can't help but to feel that he is just burdening Cristofano with this relationship by now when his parents make it so obvious that they do not have intentions for it to go very far. He looks away from the TV as his vision blurs and he blinks rapidly to try to keep himself from crying. Of course he fails and the next thing he knows is that he is gathered into Chanyeol's arms after the male sets a tray down on the table containing a plate of seafood linguine. He smiles weakly as Chanyeol runs a hand through his hair repeatedly while also using his other hand to rub soothing circles into Baekhyun's hip. After a few minutes he calms down and he pulls away from Chanyeol's embrace. He begins eating as the doorbell goes off. Chanyeol gestures for him to stay there and continue eating as he goes and answers the door. Baekhyun only gets an eigth of the way through his portion before Cristofano barges into the house, quickly followed by Chanyeol protesting him being there. Baekhyun sets his plate down on the table before standing up.

"Chan leave. I wanna talk to him." The younger male splutters in exasperation before just sighing and leaving to the kitchen and beginning to wash the dishes. Cristofano wraps his arms tightly around Baekhyun's waist and pulls him close before the male can say anything. 

"I'm sorry. I missed you so much. I didn't know my parents would bring him to the house for dinner that night, I love you and only you I won't leave you just to marry him even if my parents want that to happen." Baekhyun's vision blurs with tears as he cuddles as close as possible to Cristofano and his warmth. He breathes his boyfriend's scent in deeply and nods to let Cristofano know he is forgiven. 

"How about we go to the cafe tomorrow after school? It's open mic and you haven't sang there for a while." Baekhyun nods again before pulling away slightly and pressing his lips against the taller male's one.

                                  ~After School The Next Day~

Baekhyun settled his small body onto the swivel chair placed in the middle of the stage slowly. He turns his head and makes eye contact with Chanyeol who is seated at the piano as his musical accompaniast. He smiles gratefully when the male gives him the encouragement signal before he turns back around and faces the crowd. He starts singing the song while staring at Cristofano as Chanyeol begins to play along as well as their friend Yixing on the guitar.

"Don't say you miss me when you never answer my phone calls

And I know you're there, yeah I know you're there

Don't say you love me when you never make it to be with me 

And I'm waiting here yeah I'm waiting here 

It's me I'm standing at your door, with my heart in hand for you

It's me, I'm crying in the rain

And I don't know what to do, what to do.

Don't say it's my fault, when you never acted like you cared for me

And I turned away, yeah I turned away

Don't say you need me, when you always break your promises 

And you went away, yeah you went away.

It's me I'm standing at your door,with my heart for you

It's me I'm crying in the rain

And I don't know what to do, what to do." Baekhyun bites his lip slightly as he takes a small break from singing and Yixing's guitar chords rip through the air. He takes a deep breathe before breaking into the last chorus.

"It's me I'm standing at your door, with my heart in hand for you

It's me I'm crying in the rain

And I don't know what to do, what to do."  Baekhyun bows slightly before climbing off the chair and leaving the stage. He takes a seat in the booth across from Cristofano and avoids eye contact with him. 

"So... That's how you feel?" Baekhyun nods slowly while folding his hands together on top of the table. He flinches slightly when Cristofano lays his hand ontop of his two hands. 

"I really am sorry about making you feel like that. I promise I will do my best to fix this. I will do everything I can to make you believe me when I tell you I love you, I'll spend more time with you. Because after all the only person I love is you." Baekhyun nods slowly and says nothing as he watches Sungjae stomp away angrily.