Heart Break

A Journey Of Love & Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys were giggling and teasing kim joon….when The girls entered the class…..

Hello Hyeong soonim the boys said in chorus and bowed to min jung when the girls sat near them….

Yah….stop kidding…..min jung said giggling and sat near kim joon…..

The whole class were starring at them and so girls were fuming in anger……

Hyun joong was starring at so min…..when so min turned to sit she saw hyun joong starring at her…she gave a faint smile and turned away….

Yong hwa winked at shin hye making her blush……shin rey looked at min ho and smiled sweetly….but he avoided her gaze and looked at the boys….

Shin rey smile faded and she sat confusingly…..

Yah….what happened? so eun asked shin rey

Ah…that…before she say Mr. Lee entered the class and started taking lessons….

For the whole day they were attending classes one after other since the internal is on next week….

Aish…..today was really tough……min jung closed her books and looked at kim joon…..

Honey….let’s go and grab something to eat……..

As…you say honey….min jung giggled hearing him…where the others gave an annoying expression….

Yahh…you are not married just engaged….so behave…….yong hwa teased them….

Kim bum, hyun joong, went out first followed by the newly engaged….

Shin hye was talking with yong hwa and the girls were about to go when min ho called shin rye…..

Shin rey…can you wait for few seconds I need to talk to you……

The girls including yong hwa chuckled and went out the of the class room leaving the two behind….

For the past 10 minutes no one spoke…min ho was looking at the wall and shin rey was starring at his back nervesouly…..

Min ho cleared his throat and started talking……..shin rey……i….i’m sorry for what happened yesterday…i….was out of control and I crossed the limit……I’m really sorry for it….let’s forget about yesterday and let’s be friends….he completed his sentence and turned back only to see the empty classroom…..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

The door was bang open and the girls including krystal and ji won was starring at crying shin rye…

Baby..what happened? so min asked walking towards her…..

Shin rye rushed to her and hugged her tight crying loudly…..

The girls started to panic and looked her painfully…..but doesn’t know what to say…….

He..he..said….that it was an accident…he…he…was out of control…..he want me to forget it and he asked me to be his friend…..i…thought he loved…me……shin rye said in between her crying…..

After crying for more than 15 minutes…with swollen face…she looked at shin hye….i’m tired I’ll going to sleep….she said and went under her blanket……

The girls heard her silent sobbing…. How dare he say that….i’m going to kill him…min jung shouted but stooped by so eun……

No…I’ll talk to yong hwa….i don’t want her to hurt even more……shin hye said and texted tong hwa to meet her in the park in 5 minutes…..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Hyun joong was looking at his mobile and giggling……

It was the photo of the sleepy so min and her teddy…..

she’s cute….i never thought about this side of her……he sai to himself thinking about how so min ran behind her mom seeing them and how annoyed she was when min jung and joon were lovely dovely in the car…..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter