Hurdles

A Journey Of Love & Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where is shin rey……..so eun asked taking her books…..

She left earlier…….let’s go we are getting late…..min jung replied……

The 4 girls enterd the special class room and everyone eye’s became wide…….

Shin rey was sitting in shin hye place and yong hwa was talking happily with her……..

This is Why she came earlier ah? So min said and everyone looked at shin hye…..

So eun ah….can I sit in your place……shin hye asked her….

Ah….sure…..i also don’t want to sit near that jerk……

I too don’t want to sit near that Idiot…..so eun ah I’ll take shin hye place and you take mine…so min asked with a pout……

They heard the boy’s voice nearer the class so all of them went and sit quickly…..

Yong hwa looked at shin hye and smiled but she walked passed him and sat on so eun place……which made him confused……

Shin rye was sitting first…and the next to yong hwa was so min……..and next to min ho was so eun…..and next to hyun joong was shin hye and next to kim bum was as usual min jung……..

What the hyun joong and kim bum said together seeing change of place….but before they could react shin min ah entered the class and all of them got seated silently…….

Min ho was looking at shin rye with his burning eye’s…..he doesn’t understand why she is behaving like this and why he is burning seeing her and his cousin being close……

She glanced at the class…..I see some changes….but I hope it for the better……she said and  started giving them questions for a surprise test……..

Hyun joong and kim bum was glaring at so min and so eun……

So min looked at him with a smirk while so eun totally avoided kim bum………

All of their attention was on the surprise test….but except yong hwa……he  was looking at shin hye often not knowing the reason for her sudden behavior……

You wont have any joined classes from today since all the syllabus were completed……use this time usefully…..and try to get good score……you can stay here and study or else you can leave……shin min ah said and left the room…….

Oppa…..what are you going to do……..study here or you are going to the dorm? Shin rey asked yong hwa smiling……

Ah…I want to talk to shin hye…..she is behaving different even  she changed her place……….

mmm..i was sitting here and you know what happened between so min and hyun joong…..so so min would want to exchange her place…..don’t worry oppa…I know about her……she will be fine……can we two study together…… shin rye asked him with puppy eye’s….

ah…..ok…yong hwa replied and looked at shin hye who’s head was down looking at the book…..

they both stood up and went out of the class….

Now…not only shin hye and min ho but the remaining looked at them…….

Min  ho and shin hye stood up hurriedly and left the class….while the girls looked at shin hye worriedly……

Why shin rye is behaving weirdly…..min jung along with so eun came and sat near so min…….

Shin hye doesn’t look good…….she even cried yesterday…….so min said worriedly….

What? the other said with a gasp….

Yeah…..when she came out the wash room her face and eye’s were swollen……..I doesn’t understand…..why shin rye is doing like this……

I this she was to make min ho jealous……so she pretends to be close with yong hwa……so eun replied….

She should have shared with us before…….we all never once hided something from other…..we were always an open book to each other……ans she is hurting shin hye with her stupid plan….. min jung said in angry tone….

We should do something about this…before someone hurt’s deeply because of it………so min said…..

Hye…..can we leave…..kim joon said putting his hand on min jung shoulder……

Ah….ok……see you two at the dorm…..min jung waved her hand and walked out of the class with kim joon………

Shall we study toge…no she’s is studying with me……..hyun joong said grabbing so min’s hand and forced her to stand up………

What the? What are you doing? so min whispered angrily…..

Come with me or I’m going to upload your beautiful picture with the teddy bear in my SNS……..

What? so min rolled her eye’s annoyingly…..

You don’t know me…..I’ll surely do it………

So min sighed and looked at so eun……..so eun ah Mian….i’ll go with h….before she finishes her sentence hyun joong dragged so min out of the room………

You owe me an explanation…….so eun mouthed to so min and leaned her body closing her eye’s……….

She opened her eye’s in horror when she felt a soft lips on her cheeks……

Yahh….what the are you doing……she yelled…at kim bum wiping her cheeks…..

Me….I was showing you how I kissed you on that day……..

Don’t talk about unnecessary thinks…..she said with a frown……

Unnecessary thinks….do you know what you did on that day…you know how hard it was for me too…control myself when you were with me in the same bed………..hugging me tightly……..

Stop….stop…….so eun face was painted with deep red…….she stood up….taking her books and ran out the room……..making kim bum chuckle………..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Shin hye was sitting in the garden with a opened book on her lap……….tears falling from her eye’s…yong hwa dint even tried to talk to her…..she was really shocked when she saw shin rye and him alone in the class…talking and smilin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter