Hurt and Pain

A Journey Of Love & Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin hye came smiling while entering the room thinking of what min ho said……she was praying that min ho should understand his feelings towards shin rey…so her baby sister will wont get hurt……..

Look….someone is smiling here….so min said looking at shin hye…..all the girls except shin rye know that shin hye was hurt ..but the smile on her face now made them relief…they all thought shin hye patched up with yong hwa…….

Shin rye was looking at shin hye fuming……ho..how dare she cheat yong hwa oppa and betray me…..how can she hurt me and smile happily…….shin rye wiped her tears and stomped out of the room…..

Shin hye and the other girls looked at each other worriedly……..

She was like that…..from the time she came after studying with yong hwa oppa……so eun said with a sigh…….

She even cried…….we asked what happened…but she avoided us……so min said wiping her tears……she was never like this before…..i think we lack in something…..that’s why she started hiding lot of things from us…….

Baby….shhh….dont cry…shin hye wiped her tears…….she’s still hurt by min ho……that’s why she’s behaving like this…trust me….soon it will be over…and she will be back as our baby…….

So min and so eun looked at shin hye confusingly……while min jung was smiling lika a fool….

I just now talked with min ho…..we….

Wait…wait….dont waste your energy……min jung interrupted shin hye and sat between them showing her mobile…….

Yahhh…when did you do this….shin hye glared min jung…..

No…not me……joon did…….we saw you both and joon playfully recorded ……..she replied giggling…….

So….this is why you were smiling…..so min asked

y…yes…..

we thought you patched up with yong hwa oppa……so eun replied sadly…….

As  soon as shin hye heard yong hwa’s name..her smile faded…….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Shin rye was crying in the rooftop when she felt someone standing near her…….

She turned and saw suzy looking at her with a worried face………..

Shin rye wiped her tears and was about to turn……….

Wait….shin rye…..I’m here to help you…….

Wh….why should you help me………

Because I know how it feels……I loved min ho oppa but he rejected me…and now he rejected you for your sister…….i never thought your sister would do this to you……I thought you 5 were very close but it seems your cousins only support shin hye…..and they don’t love you…..

What….how dare you say this…..shin rye raised her hand……

Shin rye don’t act as a child…..think like a matured one……don’t you want to take revenge on your sister for betraying you……..

Shin rye widened her eye’s…re…revenge….but…..she’s my sister…….

Suzy smirked and continued…….how sweet of you…….you really like her rt…but she doesn’t care about you….she knows that you love min ho oppa….but still she’s flirting with him…..even when she has yong hwa oppa……

The scene of shin hye talking and smiling with min ho appeared before her…making her burn in anger more…..

Suzy studied her reaction and continued…..you don’t want to take revenge but you can teach her a good lesson so in future she wont hurt anyone…….suzy went near her and said something in her ear……

But….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter