Love And Friendship

A Journey Of Love & Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin wake up yong hwa whispered slowly in shin hey ears

Its so early yong shin hey said rubbing her eyes

I know dear but we should get back to the tree house don’t you remember Tom and jerry are there alone.

Shin hey chuckled realizing the tom and jerry are min ho and shin rey

You know shin how nice its to see your lovely face as soon as I wake u….Hmmm I need  to see you daily in the morning as soon as I wake up

Yahhh.. dont be cheesy

I’m not cheesy

Girls Dorm:

Ah…my head hurts..Kim bum slowly opened his eyes

His eye widened as soon as he saw the person sleeping near him soundly, he recalled everything and smiled looking at so eun.

Not bad she look so pretty while sleeping toooo… oh…no I’m in girls dorm I should go out soon before anyone see me.

He slowly got out from the bed planted a kiss on  so eun cheeks.

Thank you so eun ah he said softly and went out like a cat which is about to steal the milk.

Boys Dorm:

I really cant understand y she helped me? Taking risk by bringing me to her room? sleeping with me in the same bed...

Wait…do she like me? Ah…is there any girl in the world who don’t like me? Whatever now I’m felling better thank you so eunieee

Kim bum was talking to himself before lying on his bed.

In the woods:

Ooohh..Shin hey jaw dropped seeing the scene before her.

By seeing shin hey who is standing like a statue yong hwa entered the room and he chuckled seeing that.

I thought they will be fighting like tom and jerry but now love is in the air yong hwa said softly to shin hey.

He took his mobile phone and took some pictures of the sleeping min ho and shin rey .

Yahhh, what are you doing ?

Wae?  Precious moments are to be captured.

Yong this is not right shin hey said worriedly

Hey,, it for fun and don’t worry it will be safe with me and now come let’s make breakfast if they see us now they will be embarrassed

Shin hey agreed and went to the kitchen with yong hwa.

Min ho was the first one to wake up, he looked at the sleeping shin rey slowly took her arm from his waist and kept below and slowly went towards the door, he knows if shin rey wake up now seeing him then the situation will be awkward for both of them.

He went to make coffee and for his surprise yong hwa and shin hey was there.

Min ho PRV:

Omo…when did they come? Did they see me and shin rey sleeping together? What if they already saw and what I’m going to say?

Hey…Miney morning yong greeted

Morning yongie..ahh when did you both come? He asked embassingly

Wae?did any.. just now min ho , I was so hungry so we started to prepare breakfast , where is shin rey did she behaved nicely, I’m sorry if she troubled you   yong hwa was was interrupted by shin hey .

Ah…nothing like that we were waiting for you, then had our breakfast and slept .

That’s all Happened ? yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter