Broken Heart Take Time To Heal

A Journey Of Love & Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Hyun joong was looking at so min, Her face and eyes were red and swollen, traces of the tears were so evident , her  face was hung down, hyun joong heart crushed seeing her in this state, he want to pull her into his embrace but he can’t do it now not before Chairman Lee, his parents, His Grandparents and so min Grandparents.

His gaze moved from so min to his father, he nodded  understanding his father's gesture and bowed before Chairman Lee, “I’m really sorry for what I have done, I solemnly apologies and promise not to repeat this here after”

“I’m sorry for what I have done, I promise I won’t repeat this ill mannered behavior again”, so min voice was weak and her lips where trembling, hyun joong sighed hearing her sobs.

Grand ma Park pulled so min into a hug and rubbed her back, “It’s ok darling, we understand”

Chairman Lee cleared his throat and started speaking, “ Your apologies are accepted, since we talked enough of this matter let’s end it here, As per the school rule you 2 will be suspended for a week , now both of you can leave”

“Thank you sir”, so min said in a faint voice before rushing out of the room.“Thank you sir”, hyun joong said and followed her.

“I’m sorry, I thought of solving this problem without your knowledge but since there was a video, I was not able to do anything”, chairman Lee apologized.

 “Thank you my dear friend, we understand “ Grandpa Kim said smiling.

Hyun joong was sitting out impatiently, when he came out of the chairman room so min was running little far and he knows she was crying, he never thought this matter would blow up this big and really want to break the neck of the person responsible for this.

Hyun joong stood up when he saw the elders coming out, he went before and kneeled before them.

“Hyun joong” Mrs. Kim stepped front but stopped by his husband, Mr. Kim gestured her to be quiet Mrs. Kim sighed and nodded.

“Grandpa and Grandma Park, I’m really sorry for bringing you here, it’s all my fault and so min doesn’t have any part in it, please don’t scold her, I love her so much and went overboard, I’m really sorry” he said looking below.

“Stand up Hyun joong”, Grandpa Kim ordered him.

Hyun joong stood up lowering his head.

Grandpa Park stepped front and patted his back,

“l accept your apology son, does so min loves you too?”

“I don’t know “, he replied biting his lips.

Grandpa Park smiled at him, “we’ll find it out , I’ll help you okay”, he said winking.

The girls approached the elders who were waiting for them.

They all hugged their grandparents and gave their respect to the Kim’s.

“Where is shin rye?”, Grandma Park asked looking around.

“She…she must be in the class”, so eun replied hesitating.

Grandma Park looked at them suspiciously ”Is everything ok?”

“Halmoni, Haraboji”, shin rye ran towards them and hugged her grand ma tightly. She began to sob making the elder worried and the girls sigh.

“Darling, what happened?”, Grand ma Park asked patting her back.

“I missed you, I want to come with you, please take me with you, I’ll return back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter