Mystic Fall

A Journey Of Love & Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girls, Wake up…its time and should not be late for your school….Mrs. Park entered saying this to her granddaughters room….All 5 girls lazily uncovered themselves from their blankets and said Good Morning Halmoni….in chorus..The old women smiled and said…Good morning darlings…Get ready soon I and Grandpa will be waiting for u all down….Pack your things be sure u din miss anything…..The girls tilted their head saying yes….

1 hour later….

Good Morning Harabeoji…The girls went one by one hugging their grandpa…Good morning beautiful…. Ready to go he asked….Yes the girls said in chorus…dumping their luggage in the car and occupied their places…Their grandma was giving instructions to be good, to be well mannered, to study hard and to be a pride of the family….Don’t worry halmoni we will surely make you and grandpa proud said one of them…nae…said the others….The car suddenly stopped…Their Grandpa said…we arrived…One by one got out from the car holding their bags and hand luggage’s….stood in a line seeing the beauty of their school…

Mystic Fall Residential School…The school was standing in the front of a Dense forest and a big alley beside…..since it’s a residential school the campus was very huge….The Heirs of biggest companies in Korea are studying here…and to get in to the school is very tough….still lot of students are waiting to enter this school…but for this 5 girls its little easy compared to others…Their educational background is good coz their previous education was in Bergen Country Academics , New Jersey…They are best in their academics, sports and cultural…Their names are in the Top 10 Best Student ranking….But bcoz of their grandparents request they quit the school leaving their parents behind  and came to join this school..after all their grandpa and the founder of the school are best friends and so it was easy for them get admitted in Mystic Fall Residential School…

I have an appointment with Mr. Lee said their grandfather of one of the staff.

Can You Please wait sir I will inform him said the staff and entered into the room. Few minutes after She came back and said Sir, Please go in…

Mr. and Mrs. Park entered the room followed by their 5 Grandchildren… The man in the chair stood up and while seeing them…he hugged Mr. Park and greeted Mrs. Park.

All 5 girls bowed while Mr. Park introduced his granddaughters to Mr. Lee…

Good to see you all here…I am very happy to have you as the students of Mystic Fall…I hope all of you will make your grandpa proud Said Mr. Lee. Dae seonsaeng-nim said the girls

Mr. Lee laughs and said you all can call me Harabeoji….Dae Harabeoji said the girls…

There was nock in the door...Come in .

A tall handsome man entered…He bowed seeing Mr. Lee

He is So Ji Sub he will be in charge of the special class …and he is my friend Mr.Park and his wife… Ji sub bowed seeing Mr. and Mrs. Park…Mr. Lee introduced the girls… all 5 girls bowed at him..no one notice two girls among the 5 are totally dumbstruck seeing his handsome face and physic…. They where giggling inside that they can see him often.

Ji sub said its time for my class there are some formalities so they can start the class from tomorrow…after the formalities they can go to their dorm…

The girls nodded took their luggage’s , hugged their grandparents saying good bye and stated following Ji sub.

He was talking to the staff pointing the girls when they came out of the room. Then he came back to the girls and said…after completing the formalities go back to the dorm the staff there will guide you…lunch will be provided only in school so come back to school and have  lunch in cafeteria…you all will be have two types of class one with all the students and special subjects separately….come little early tomorrow so I can guide you…any questions he asked….you are  handsome whispered one of the girl which was audible to the girls and him…The other girls was shocked looking at her…ji sub smiled and said hurry go after Miss. Shin min ah she will guide you and started heading to his class…..

Omo….he’s killing me with his smile said the two dumbstruck girls….

Ahh enough said the reaming girls and started following Miss. Min ah

After completing all the formalities they went to the dorm. Both the girls and boys dorm are parallel connected with a building, where there was a common dining hall , study room and a nurse office. The girls were given a big room which was more than enough for 5,each one chose their place and started un packing their thinks and arranged in their shelves….

The school is going to be interesting said one of the girls….

Yeah I know why are you saying like this its bcoz of Mr. Handsome rt said the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter