The Suprise

A Journey Of Love & Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    The 5 boys was on the way to their class room, a staff came there and said your class room has been changed to the second floor from today you all will having your special subjects classes there.

The boys were puzzled and walked towards  2nd floor

Yahh y there are  10 chairs shouted min ho seeing 10 chairs where placed next to next

What ??? asked the others  without knowing the answers they all seated in the  chairs near the door.

The 5 girls walked toward the staff room and saw so ji sub standing outside.       

Good Morning seonsaeng-nim wished the girls.

Good morning he said smiling and asked what happened ? yesterday you was alright now you have a bandage in your head?

The girl replied I slipped in the staircase hiding the truth.

Be careful hear after .

Nae seonsaeng-nim

Okay it good that you all came earlier, you will be having the special classes with 5 boys who are grandson’s and son’s of the family friends of the founder, your first classes will be the special subject class  you all follow me its time for the class he said and walked.

The girls followed him and was standing in the entrance of the class, as said by their seonsaeng-nim.

Since the doors was opened inner wards and the boys were sitting near the door both the girls and boys was not able to see each other

So ji sub entered the classroom, the boys wished him with a puzzled look…

Understandin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter