New Storm

A Journey Of Love & Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Shin hye”

“I know min ho oppa what you want to say , but I’m sorry I’m hurt and I want to be alone” she gave a weak smile and walked away with so min, so eun and min jung.

All four guys looked at her in worry and made their steps to towards yong hwa 

“Yong hwa”

Yong hwa lifted his head and saw min ho and the boys standing before him,” she…she broke up with me,  everything is over between us”

Hyun joong and kim bum helped him to stand up, ”Yong, she’s hurt now that’s y she is talking like this, she will realize that there is no fault in you, so please don’t cry”

“no…everything is my fault, I was the reason, I was only thinking about shin rye to make her better from her pain but unknowingly I gave lot of pain to shin hye, It’s my fault and I deserve it”, yong hwa cried out loud.

The boys hugged him, ”yong we are here with you and we know everything , we will help you, we will make shin hye realize what’s the truth “

Min ho pattered his back, ”now let’s go to the class”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It was hard for shin hye and the girls to take a single step ahead seeing shin rye on the ground crying.

“That’s ok for me, if you girls want to go to her, I can understand”, shin hye said looking away.

“we want to be with her, but she should at least realize her mistake hurting you, so let’s go” so eun said wiping her tears.

“Shin hye  gwenchaa? we saw everything happened before the dorm”, krystal and ji won approached shin hye and said with a sad face.

“Hye, don’t worry I’m good to be honest I feel better now” shin hye replied with her sweet smile.

“glad to hear it from you”, ji won hugged her and rubbed her back gently.

Shin hye  pulled from her hug , ”I need a favor from you both , will you two please go to shin rye she is alone there.”

Ji won and krystal nodded their head with a smile, ”we will bring her to the class”

Shin hye looked at so min, so eun and min jung ,”I don’t forgive her, but I can’t hate her, she is my sister and always will be.”

With teary eye’s all three girls hugged shin hye , ”I really don’t know how it possible for shin rye to hurt you”

Shin hye wiped so eun tears,” now let’s go to the class before it starts”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

“Shin rye, please don’t cry, look how red and swollen is your face now”, Krystal said caressing her hair , while shin rye hugged her tight and cried loud.

“I made unforgivable mistake, I hurt shin hye a lot, I misunderstood her, I….I…am really a bad sister”, shin rye said in-between her sobs.

“you know everything right, then why did you do like that shin rye ah”, ji won asked wiping her tears.

“I was …..heartbroken when min ho rejected me, so I thought to make him jealous by talking to yong hwa oppa, then yesterday…..”, she said how suzy dragged her to the garden showing her min ho and shin hye talking and how she gave the idea to hurt shin hye.

krystal pulled from the hug and shouted at her, “how can you believe the **** suzy and not your sister who was there for you all the time?, you should have asked shin hye directly instead of doing this stupid thing”

shin rye covered her face with both of her hands and started to cry even louder,”krystal, we are here to comfort her and not to make her cry even more” ji won shook her head in disbelief.

Krystal sighed and took along breath, ”I’m sorry shin rye, It made me really angry after hearing you, do you know who sent us here, it’s your sister shin hye, she doesn’t want to you to be alone, she love you so much.”

“why is she making me even bad, why she must love me even though I hurt her so much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter