Re arrangement

A Journey Of Love & Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So ji sub glanced the class

I don’t like the seating arrangement I want all of u too mingle so boys and girls stand up and change the positions.

seonsaeng-nim its better if we sit in this place itself said lee min ho grinning his teeth

Min ho don’t act childish do what I say he said strictly

They had no other choice so all of them stood up first, shin hey sat in the left corner , yong hwa was in a hurry taking the next place near her .

Shin rey sat next to yong hwa where so min, so eun and min jung took the alternate chairs.

Hyun joong was standing near the chair between so min and so eun  so, he went and sat there.

Lee min ho was damn sure that to never sit near shin rey, so he was about to sit between so eun and min jung but kim bum was fast enough to sit there bcoz he doesn’t want to sit near shin rey and kim joon was standing near the last chair so he’ll surely sit there, so for min ho the only chair left was near shin rey he gave a death glare at kim bum and went near shin rey.

Shin rey who doesn’t like min ho to sit near her was burning inside but there is no other choice for her, she thought for a second and planned to take the revenge from now.

Lee min ho pulled the chair back and about to sit, suddenly Shin rey pushed the chair with her leg since it was a rolling chair it was fast enough to move and min ho fell down.

Everyone was in a shock while shin rey gave a carless smirk seeing him, Lee min ho stood up giving a furious glare at shin rey and sat pulling the chair near to him.

Genchahnah? Asked so ji sub, but min ho din respond.

Knowing lee min ho attitude he started the class.

Lee min ho was burning inside he want to kill shin rey unable to control his anger she stamped shin rey feet and sat back pretending to listen the class.

Shin rey felt the sudden pain in her leg and turned to min ho but he avoided her gaze , shin rey took her pen and poked min ho leg,

Ouch… he shouted in pain.

The whole class was looking at him , what happened asked so ji sub

Nothing… Mianhae he said in embarrassment.

Shin rey was h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter