Broken Hearts

A Journey Of Love & Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyung, can you please lend me your assignment....min hyuk asked standing near the door……

Yaah….you always borrow the assignment from him…can’t you do it on your own….joon …while yong hwa handed his assignment to min hyuk….

Wae…I din’t ask yours……I know you too do the same….he replied and his eye’s rested on min ho who was fixing his tie……

Yong hwa hyung are you dating shin hye or shin rye noona….? And min ho hyung are you dating shin hye noona? Min hyuk asked out of nowhere making the two mentioned stunned for moment……

Yahhh…..min hyuk what are you talking? Yong hwa said glaring at him…

Recently you are always with shin rye noona…….we never saw you talking with shin hye  noona……and yesterday some people saw min ho hyung and shin hye  noona talking happily……..

What? Yong hwa turned back to saw min ho….where min ho was doing his job unaffected….

Min hyuk…since they look same….you guys must be mistaken…..

Nooo…..bum…..they look same but their hairstyles are different so we can easily identify them…..ah…I’m getting late…..see you at the class…….minh yuk replied and ran out……

Was what min hyuk said was true….yong hwa asked looking at min ho sternly……

Yes…..what he said about me talking with shin hye was true…..but we two dating is not true and you spending all your time with shin rye than shin hye is obviously true.......

What? What are you talking min ho….shin rye is like my sister….she was hurt because of you and I was with her to comfort her and nothing more……..

Oh….really….. don’t make a fool on us yong….everyone around you knows that you were with shin rye all the time……and it was like you were avoiding shin hye…..

And so….you want to grab the opportunity to be with shin hye ah…? How cheap of you min ho….i was consoling shin rye for  you was the one hurt her…and now you are blaming me….yong hwa raised his voice…….

Stop…joon shouted and came between he two…….he turned to yong hwa..look yong……I’m sorry to say this….but for the past two day’s you were with shin rye all the time…and yes…we really thought you two were dating…..

Joon….you…

Let me finish…yong…and yesterday min ho and shin hye was talking…..but they were not flirting….they were talking about shin rye….and I have the proof…….

Min ho eye’s widened hearing him…..

I’m sorry bro…I just recorded it playfully….but I’m glad now that I recorded it……he said taking his mobile…

Yong hwa eye’s softened seeing the video….i’m sorry miney..i was ….

I understand yong….min ho interrupted him……but you were such a fool to play along shin rye…..she was close with you because she want to make me jealous…..and yes..i was jealous when she changed her place and prefer sitting with you……but very soon I understood the reason behind her weird behavior…..buy you know…how hurt was shin hye because of it……look everyone around you even others in the school thought you and shin rye are together…..and can you really understand how will be shin hye hurt….seeing his boyfriend and sister spending time together always ignoring her……

Yong hwa nodded his head in defeat……I understand…but shin rye said shin hye was okay……and my concern was to make shin rye to come out of the heart break and nothing else……I really love shin hye and shin rye is like a sister to me……..

We know yong,..but at least you know your mistake now….from now you don’t want to worry of shin rye..I’ll take care of it……so please go and talk to shin hye……

Dae…..I will…yong hwa was int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter