Chapter 5

Still loving

A/N: This might probably the longest chapter and i made many changes and put some scenes. I hope you guys like it. Please do share your thoughts :)


"What is it that I don't know?” Ji-eun asked as she entered the room. Serin began to panic. What should she do now? Think Serin, think.

"Oh, when did you come?" So lame!

"Just now. So what is it that I don't know? Obviously I know everything," Ji-eun replied.

"You know everything? Geez, Unnie, you don't even know BTS,” both Lami and Hina stated in unison.

"Well, I’m sorry but what’s a BTS?” Ji-eun asked and rolled her eyes a bit.

"Nothing you should know. They are some unpopular boy group,” Serin responded earning a shriek from Hina and Lami.

"What unpopular?!” both of them shouted in unison.

Serin bit her lips. How should she escape this? "Hehe! They are somewhat popular,” Serin added rubbing her nape. Still they weren't satisfied. "Ok ok, they are one of the most popular boy groups," Serin shouted irritatingly.

"That's better,” Hina heaved in satisfaction.

"If they are popular, how come I don't know?" Ji-eun blurted out.

"Check your Instagram, they follow you," Lami replied.

Ji-eun scrolled down her phone but soon frowned."I don't know any of their members. So I can’t find them," she pouted.

"It's better if you don't know. They are not even handsome,” Serin scoffed.

God! How much did she hate BTS!

“How can you say that, unnie? You haven't seen them in real life. Yesterday they were so handsome," Hina exclaimed dreamily.

Ji-eun furrowed her eyebrows. "How did you see them yesterday?” Ji-eun asked confusingly.

"Silly unnie, Hina saw them yesterday at their fan signing event," Lami responded and Ji-eun brightened up her face.

"Could it be yesterday at the mall, Serin, yesterday, we were there and I asked you why there were so many people. Maybe it was BTS," Ji-eun replied.

"Might be. I don't know,” Serin shrugged her shoulders.

"You know what unnie, their maknae stared right back at me,” Hina declared as if she had won a lottery.

"Of course, who wouldn't? You are so pretty,” Ji-eun squeezed Hina cheek.

"Thanks unnie,” Hina blushed at the diect praise and lowered down her head.

"I'm sure he will like you. So, what's his name?" Ji-eun enquired.

"Jun-mph....mph"

"Yah! Serin, what are you doing?" Ji-eun tried to remove Serin's hand from Hina's mouth.

"Ji-eun, your father called me that he wants you at his office. Now," hearing Serin, Ji-eun immediately sprinted off.

"Yah! Unnie why did you do that for," Hina complained. She was so close to telling the biography of BTS to Ji-eun and maybe adds another member to ARMY.

"Don't pollute Ji-eun's mind. EXO is enough for her. Otherwise she wouldn't be a cardiologist," Serin remarked in a stern voice to which Hina nodded obediently.


"Yah! Jungkook what's wrong with you today? You have been spacing out a lot,” Rap monster looked at their maknae worriedly. It was break time and the youngest was still as sullen as ever.

"Might be because of that girl from yesterday. Can't get her out of his mind,” V teasingly commented.

"You saw?" Jungkook asked more like a stated.

"Of course who wouldn't? She's really pretty,” V retorted.

"I know,” Jungkook muttered curling up his lips.

"Then, I think I did the best thing," V announced earning a what-did-you-do look from everyone.

"She followed Jungkook, I saw it while I was playing with his phone and so I follow her back,” V smiled proudly.

"Really!" Jungkook slide open his phone. He couldn't believe Ji-eun actually followed him. Then what were all the words of Serin. He scrolled down for her name but, "I can't find her, hyung", Jungkook said.

"Give me. I'll check,” V grabbed his phone and, "Here,” he handed.

"Hi-na?" Jungkook blinked confusedly.

"What happen? Too pretty?” V teased.

"Let me see, lemme see," Jimin and J-hope took Jungkook's phone, "she's pretty,” Jimin remarked seeing the profile picture of Hina.

"No, she's not the one I saw yesterday,” Jungkook denied.

"Of course it is her. Everyone saw that. You were staring at her for more than 5 minutes," V defended himself.

"I wasn't staring at her. I was staring at Ji-eun," Jungkook confessed surprising everyone.

"What!?!” all of BTS shouted in unison.

"Wait, Ji-eun was there yesterday. But I didn't see her." Jimin scratched his head confusingly earning a 'me too' from everyone. BTS knew about Jieun. No wonder they followed her.

"She was not there for the event," Jungkook responded.

After about some seconds of silence, "Hyung, I regretted leaving her," he confessed.

"Then take her back," Suga remarked in a mere whisper.

"I'm scared," Jungkook mumbled.

"Jungkook try opening up to other girls. It will help you," Jin spoke up.

Right. Maybe he should try.


It's already been one month and Jungkook was trying really hard. He frequently chatted with Hina and he knew that she was two years younger than him and is a trainee at SM. They were almost like friends. Jungkook found her kind and cute but it was pure platonic. He became more open to girls. BTS saw that he had changed a lot but one thing sure didn't change. His love for Ji-eun.

On the other hand, Ji-eun would constantly listen to the stories of Hina. Hina would tell her stories about her friendship with the maknae of BTS and Ji-eun would hear it out. Ji-eun's relationship with EXO grew more. She considered them brothers and they treated her like their little sister. Among the EXO boys, her relationship with Baekhyun, she treasured that the most. He was like a real brother to her. Every problem they had, they would hear out for each other.


BTS JUNGKOOK AND SM TRAINEE DATING!!!!!

"Holy cow! Hina, you didn't tell me you and Jungkook were dating," Koeun stormed into the trainee's practice room.

"We-we are not dating," Hina's face became all red as she stuttered.

"Then what's with the news?” Lami enquired furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yesterday we were just having a friendly chat at a café,” Hina stated hanging her head low.

"Publicly!? You know Hina he's a celebrity. It could ruin his career," Serin commented. There was worried and panic in her tone.

"I'm sorry," Hina continued to keep her head low, still not looking at her furious friends.

"Hello everyone," Ji-eun came chirping but soon saw the tense atmosphere. She rubbed her nape awkwardly, "what happen?"

"Just nothing," Serin dragged Ji-eun out of the room and into her father's office. Soo Man saw his daughter entering and immediately hid the newspaper.

"What is happening? Why is everyone acting weird today?" Ji-eun breathed out looking at her father and Serin curiously.

"It's just Hina got into a dating scandal," her father stated with a sigh.

"What? With whom?"

"Just some trainee," Soo Man responded and turned to look at Serin, "Serin come with me", he said, holding the newspaper tightly. Serin followed him with Ji-eun.

"No, not you Ji-eun. You stay here. Don't move and don't touch anything," her father ordered in a stern voice and Ji-eun was about to protest when, "just for today, just don't come out of my office," her father pleadingly said. Ji-eun nodded obediently.

Lee Soo Man and Serin walked out of the office. Just then a lady came, "Have you contacted BigHit," Soo Man asked and the lady nodded.

"What did they say?"

"They said that it was just a friendly chat and Jungkook wasn't dating her"

"Great! Then just announce to the public and fans that they weren't dating, they are just friends and oh! Tell Jungkook and Hina to meet me in my office,” Soo Man remarked in a relief tone and the lady nodded obediently before walking away.

"I have to meet Hina first," Soo Man declared and stepped into the trainees practice room. As soon as they saw their teacher slash Big Boss coming, they all bowed to him.

This is serious! They all thought.

"I think you have already heard the news," he spoke up, “and as I have said before, there should not be any dating before you debut or you can kiss your dream goodbye. Hina, I’m giving you a chance since Jungkook and you are friends. But don’t let there be a next time.”

"Yes," Hina said with full respect and politeness.

"Great!!” Soo man clasped his hand in relief, "now let's see what you all have got," he announced grinning sneakily and the trainees blinked in shocked and surprised.

After evaluating the trainees for some minutes, “Great! Everybody is improving. I'm impressed. I'll be waiting all of you at the monthly review," Soo Man informed and the trainees bowed again.

Just then, "He's here," the previous lady informed.

"Ok, come with me Hina," the CEO remarked. The other trainees tried to get a glimpse of Jungkook. Some girls who saw him began to giggle among themselves.

When they turned a corner, "They are going to talk at the Big boss office," Lami sighed.

"Yes his office," Serin took a glance of Jungkook, "Wait! His office!” Serin shrieked as she took out her phone in panic and sent a quick message to Soo Man informing about Ji-eun.


Soo Man was only a few centimetre away from the door knob when his phone vibrated. He knew it was either from Ji-eun or Serin. He put a different ringtone for them. He slide open and saw a message from Serin. Seeing the message, he started panicking. Forgive me Ji-eun ah. Let's face it together. Lee Soo Man mentally prayed while opening the door. He glanced inside but soon saw no one. He sighed in relief. However it was shortlived.

"What is Ji-eun unnie doing at your desk?" Hina exclaimed running towards the sleeping Ji-eun. Hearing the name, Jungkook looked up to see the girl he loved so much sleeping soundly at the Director's desk. Soo Man sighed in relief. He clearly knew his daughter. She won't wake up now.

"Yah, unnie, wake up. You are sleeping at the Big Boss desk," Hina whispered shooking Ji-eun's body and the latter only groaned in response. Jungkook smiled seeing that she hadn't changed. Soo Man took a quick glance at Jungkook and saw him staring at his daughter. With love.

"Let her be," Soo Man spoke up and Hina looked at the Big Boss, "But Director-"

"I'll deal with her later," Soo Man responded, "Ok, now let's talk. Shall we?” he motioned Jungkook and Hina to sit. Soon they were conversing about Jungkook's idol life much to their surprise.

"Tell me how did both of you meet," Soo Man suddenly asked. That took both of them by surprise. When did we first meet? At Instagram. Jungkook thought.

"We met at BTS fan signing event," and Soo Man looked at Hina in a questioning look. "I'm a fan of BTS. I went at their fan signing event last month. That day Jungkook oppa was staring at me and at that night he followed me back at Instagram. We became friends and yesterday we were just having a friendly chat. That's all," Hina finished with a happy sigh.

"I wasn't staring at you," Jungkook declared taking a quick glance at Ji-eun, "I was just remembering something."

Hina lowered her head embarrassingly as she mouthed an 'o' sign. All this time Jungkook would secretly glance at the girl sleeping peacefully at the Director's desk and Soo Man was watching him with great interest.

Suddenly Jungkook looked at Hina, "Hina we'll still be friends, right?" he asked and Hina nodded grinning from ear to ear.

"Then I'll take my leave. It was nice meeting you, Director. And I hope you won’t punished Hina. It wasn’t her fault. I was the one who called her out," Jungkook bowed and exited, taking one last glance at Ji-eun and Hina followed suit.

As soon as both of them left, Lee Soo Man walked towards his daughter, "Ji-eun ah", he shook her body softly and Ji-eun groaned in response. Soo Man chuckled seeing his daughter expression.

She fell for a nice guy.