Chapter 1 Prelude

Still loving

My first subscriber Kimaimi. Thanks alot.


"Ji-eun-ah, let's break up." His words struck Ji-eun like a poisonous venom. Ji-eun could only ask why, only to regret it later.

"You are not worth my time." 

These six words seems like a needle pricking her heart. She did not utter another word afraid of what he will continue saying, only tears rolling down her soft smooth cheeks. Ji-eun shook her head hoping that she had heard it wrong but no, she heard it clearly right.

"Why? Have you found someone else that's more worthy?" Her voice choke between her tears.

"Thats none of your concern. You just have to know that you don't occupy my heart anymore," his cold emotionless voice echoing the dark room before walking out of the room.

 

"No, please don't leave me," she shouted breathing heavily.

"Ji-eun ah," her father barged into her room and patted her back. It was the only way of calming her down.

"Appa," Ji-eun whispered crying.

"It will be ok. I'm here," her father assured, "do you know nowadays, you are having the same nightmare again and again," her father said letting out a light chukle. Ji-eun sobbed in response.

"Shall I tell you something? If you really love someone you have to let them go," her father remarked. It was more like an advice.

"Is that how you let go of mom?" she asked staring at her father's dark orbs. Her father only nodded with a soft smile.

"I'll try,"Ji-eun muttered, slowly drifting off to sleep in her father's embrace.

Her father sigh in relief. If only your mother is here with us. He thought looking at the moon which seem to be peeping through her window.


"Ji-eun ah, yah Lee Ji-eun!" a girl's voice echoed throughout the hallway.

"Gosh! Serin, what is it that made you shout early in the morning?" Ji-eun eyed her bestfriend curiously. Knowing her bestfriend since they were in diapers, she probably thought it would be good news.

"What do you think?" Serin jumped playfully.

Ji-eun pretend to ponder for awhile before responding, "Um...let me guess, you got selected in a talent agency." Ji-eun was sure of it. 

"Not just any talent agency. It's your freaking father's company." Serin cried out.

Ji-eun placed her hand over her best friend's mouth and look for anyone around. Seeing no one, she removed her hand.

"Oops sorry," Serin apologised.

"Next time I'll stitch up your mouth even if you are my best friend," Ji-eun hissed.

"Oh baby, you love me so much that you would'nt be able to do it," Serin responded whistling happily.

Ji-eun's father was Lee Soo Man, the owner and founder of SM entertainment. But no one except Serin knows. Ji-eun came back to Korea after finishing middle school in LA. She studied her high school in Korea where she had her first love and first heartbreak. Ji-eun might look like a typical 19 year old girl, always cheerful and happy, but no one except her father and Serin knows how much her little heart is going through. No wonder Soo Man and Serin pampered her.

On the other hand, Serin is the rebellious type girl who is actually soft when get to know her.

Both Ji-eun and Serin have a passion for music but Ji-eun wanted to be a cardiologist and Serin wanted to be an idol singer. Two bestfriends with oppositely different aims.

 

 

Ok, the prelude is short but well no probs. And i didn't really edit much in the story except for those grammars and punctuation errrors.

Yay!!! first chapter is up.

I hope all of you like it.

Please do comment and subscribe.

Love you my readers.

Thank you ilovewattpad for subscribing my story.