Chapter 04

Note To God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4

Please watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clA9F9NPWjM i cried making this vid.. fits well with the story

Her eyes flutter open revealing the already sun lit room. Like what her room in Seoul was. White curtains dancing along with the blowing of the wind. A butterfly wind chime hanging on the window and tinkling along with the sound of the gentle crushing of the early morning waves. She noted, she needed to say thank you once again to her Nana who knew exactly how she wanted her room to be like.

 

 

She closed her eyes and deeply listened to the chirping birds that she would never hear in the city where she lives. It’s definitely a bliss for her. It should be… Maldives is her dream getaway anyway.

And being in that beautiful island was like a fulfillment of a dream.

Her head turned as soon as she heard her bedroom door creaked open. She smiled seeing her Nana took a peeked on the door and eventually opened it revealing a small breakfast table with food. The old woman gently nodded at her and so she pushed her self up to take a sitting position.

“Breakfast to my baby D… your favorites.. toasted bacon, fried rice and fried egg Sunnyside up! And two slices of ripe yellow mangoes” The old lady brightly said putting the breakfast table on Dara’s bed

She watch her happily eating, stuffing with all the food.

 

“Are you feeling ok now?” the old lady asked making her stop from eating for a while. She nodded and gave her nanny one assuring smile. Then she remembered the stranger who helped her last night.

 

“Nana, the person who found me before you did?” She asked casually spooning another rice from her bowl and shoving it back to

“Oh… Mr. Kim Jaejoong?” her Nanny stood up and proceed into fixing Dara’s room

Dara jerked up from her bed. She knew that the stranger who helped him was somehow familiar but she didn’t expect to even meet him again. Their first meeting turned out to be a rather embarrassing moment for her. Last night only adds up to how embarrassed she is.

“He lives next door but that child seems cold and arrogant! Not to mention the fact that he’s so disrespectful” her Nanny disappointment was evident making Dara laugh. She have never seen her Nana acting all grumpy for no specific reason. She knew that Kim Jaejoong did something that would anger the older woman.

********

Dara stepped out of her cottage feeling rather energetic that day. Her pains were all gone and forgotten, well at least for the time being. She settled sitting on a knitted hammock on her small balcony that’s facing the ocean’s water that seems to be endless.

She fixed her lady hat and wear her big sunglasses, just wanting to enjoy that morning. She would at least get some color. She’s been getting paler paler everyday and sun bathing will help her get the tan that she needed.

Listening to her ipod, she hummed as she closed her eyes enjoying and living the moment as it was… totally oblivious to a pair of eyes that was staring at her.

Her face was partially tainted by her blush which was the result of her sudden exposure to the heat of the sun. Her lips slightly apart and was obviously painted with a light pink gloss.

His eyes remained scanning the girl’s features. Much to his astonishment… she was even pretty good looking without those heavy make ups and costume. Last night, though her face was obviously in pain, muddled with her tears and sand, he can’t help but still see her beauty through it.

Jaejoong could not make himself to accept that he was attracted to her. For the past months he could not even make himself stare at beautiful woman. They actually disgust him for some reason.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter