Chapter 03

Note To God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

 

 

She kept drawing circles and smileys on the sand and smiled as she erased it to only draw another one. She has her little sandals lying neatly on her side and her beautiful beach hat that’s full of shells that she collected a few hours ago while she was strolling filled its hollow.

 

She smiled feeling the coldness of the wind through her face. She can’t believe that she was on her dream island. She can’t believe that her parents, coach and doctor would even let her go for a vacation alone. Well not really alone since her parents only allowed her to go if she will let her nanny tag along.

 

“Baby D, come now inside. It’s cold and you need to take your medicines” her Nanny wrapped her with a warm blanket and hugged her for awhile. She looked up and smiled at the old lady.

 

“One more hour Nana” she held unto the edge of the blanket, holding it tightly against her body. Appreciating the warmness and comfort it gave her.

 

“You go and rest now Nana. I promise to take my meds before I sleep”

 

She looked at her nanny’s retreating back and once again appreciated the old lady. If it wasn’t for her, her life would be twenty times harder. Dara has been more appreciative this past few months. She needed to. No! She wanted to…. that even a single sand that happened to be clinging into her hands has been dusted off carefully by her.

 

“You all belong here and not somewhere else” She said as tears started to flow on her face again. How she wished she could just stay there. Be with her family and friends and at least do the sport that she really wanted to grow old doing.

 

It has been only a day but she already missed the ice. Like the coldness of the wind that night…. she wanted to feel the ice once more. She wanted to dance to another music. Maybe do a few more loops and jumps and perform another spiral.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter