Chapter 06

Note To God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6 He looked up from where he was sitting and his eyes found its way towards her beautiful face. She looked different, definitely different. Her face was thinner, the blush on her that always makes her adorable was gone, her lips that used to be pink was now paler, her whole being seemed to lose its natural glow.

He held her hand as both of them seated comfortably on a blanket on that grassy lawn outside of her home. Her wheelchair was silently abandoned a few feet away from where they are.

Jaejoong smiled as he picked a single four leaf clover on the ground. And handed it to Dara.

She beamed mischievously as she held it carefully in front of her face, she knew it’s rare to find a four-leaf ones.

“Do you know what this symbolizes?” She asked her boyfriend weakly. The latter shook his head as he tucked away the strands of her locks away from her face. Kissing her face while doing it.

“The four leafs symbolizes Hope, Faith, Love and Luck… isn’t it ironic how I am desperately needed those?” She sigh as she let her head dropped and rested it on his broad chest

“You only need the three of it hon….” he took a deep breath and inhaled her scent. Locking her hand that’s holding the leaf with his own.

She snuggled more into him, taking in as much of his scent as well

“I know, you’ve given me so much love for the past 8 months Jae”

“And I am willing to shower you with more as long as you keep your promise” he gave her head a kiss and held her tighter in his embrace.

****************************

She clapped her hand as she proudly watch him in the front row of his own concert. It was a grand night indeed. A good night for all Youngwon Jaejoong’s fans whose been waiting for his Japan concert.

She was with him, as much as he was with her. He asked her to move in with him… travel and just enjoy their life together.

***************************

He held her hand tighter as she screamed for pain again. That day… their whole day was spent with so much pain for her that her dosage for pain reliever was tripled to the extent that there’s a risk for an over dose.

He cried with her as she tried to fight the pain off. For another month she held it… the pain, the agony… for survival.

**************************

He gently kissed her forehead as he watch her sleep peacefully. Wiping away the dried tears off her face. Jaejoong couldn’t help but cry.

She have suffered enough, but still he wants her to be strong and fight it off.

was he too selfish?

Was he wrong?

But they love each other so much that both didn’t want to let go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter