Chapter 02

Note To God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

 

Jaejoong slumped tired on his bed not caring to take a bath nor change his clothes. He didn’t know why but he actually felt exhausted. Unlike those nights after some of his performance, the young star still has an ample amount of energy to meet his friends and party around clubs.. yet today… he actually felt drained and sick.

 

Then his thoughts brought him back to someone….

 

~flashback~

 

He was on his way out towards the exit of the arena from his dressing room when he saw her through a slightly opened door of one of the dressing rooms . She was still on her red dress but she doesn’t look as glowing and happy like how he saw her while she was performing a little while back. She looked devastated as she kept hugging her skates while mumbling something that he couldn’t figure exactly what.

 

Before Jaejoong wouldn’t really care, but he did. Yes unexpectedly he did… Maybe it was because she looked really weak and vulnerable or maybe curiosity just got the best of him…

 

He gently pushed the door open, creating creaking sound making the girl looked up in horror

She instantly wiped off her tears away

 

He was taken a back of course. She looks different when you actually see her face closely. She looks amazingly beautiful….

 

“ummm sorry… I think I… got in a wrong dressing room” he gulped as he took a glance on the paper plastered in front of the door with“SANDARA PARK” written on it “sorry I didn’t saw it” he nervously chuckled a bit cursing himself for even coming up with such a stupid alibi.

 

He saw her let out a giggle “Oh it’s ok… I in fact once accidentally went in to Kim Yu Na unnie’s dressing room and after that we became like best friends” she beamed at him making Jaejoong stared back at him in confusion.

 

Didn’t she was crying her eyes out moments ago? He was amazed at how her mood drastically change from sulking into one beaming and giggling girl. But he wasn’t supposed to care right? So he just nodded

 

“ok.. i’m going.. sorry again” he coldly replied and decided to just leave. As he took a quick step away from her he can’t help to think what made her cry and talk to her skates like that.

“it’s not like she’s gonna lose her skates and can’t buy a new one right?”

 

~end of flashback~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter