Chapter 01

Note To God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One


He stood amongst the crowd. His face full of delight, his eyes sparkled to the the reflection of the continuous flashing of cameras.

In the world of Entertainment and music... there is no one rightful enough to be called the prince of Korean pop. None, until Youngwon Jaejoong came. He was the real epitome of a human god, the only rightful one to be called as such.

The life he had chosen was glamorous, it was indeed a life that everyone had been wishing to have... not even... everyone was rather dieing to just experience. But to Jaejoong... the life he has was far from everyone has expected... there's more to it than just singing live, or recording and performing. 

It has been three years when everyone who he thought was his friends turned their back on him and left him cold and broken on the street.
It has been two years since his first manager ran away with almost half of his earnings...
it has been a year and ten months since his beloved left him for someone richer and more famous and it's been a year since he decided to be the superstar Youngwon Jeajoong.

He was a brat, a real star. Indeed like those you've seen on television and movies. He sets his own schedule and even cancels one If he wants to. He can make you suffer of waiting for hours when he wants to... and just act all arrogant if he's not in the mood.

Youngwon Jaejoong is a superstar. And like a superstar he certainly acts like one. Hate him... but he is a real money maker... with an over million of fans he knew what he can offer... he knew what he can do... The whole country of South Korea has been supporting him, and he takes that as his own advantage. 


*** 

“GET THE ING OUT!” 

Jaejoong snapped when he felt people continuously coming in and out of his parked trailer. He barked at them telling everyone to leave... not even his dog VIC was safe from his wrath. 
He finds it annoying how people and staffs acts like they care about him when all they were doing was to get him impress so that he will pay them more. 

Well for Jaejoong that's exactly how things goes. 

You want a good well functioned computer??? go buy the most expensive one. You want to eat good food... go to an expensive restaurant to dine... if you want good stylist, make up artist and Manager...? go and get yourself those high profiled ones.
If you want friends? Work hard and earn money!

He closed his eyes and enjoyed the little moment of silence.... but not until the door opened again and someone decided to pissed him off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter