chapter 7 -final

Note To God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Final Chapter

Chapter 7

It was on that late afternoon, at exactly two weeks before their anniversary when things started to get drastically changed for the worst.

For the whole week she weakly lay on her hospital bed with tubes and IV’s sticking out of her arms. It was her only way to somehow gain strength as she already have not enough will to even make herself to eat and drink.

Jaejoong didn’t left her side. Not even for a single minute.

He was indeed her life and her strength to keep going… and she knew if it wasn’t for him she would probably let herself go.

She have always kept her words… the promise she knew she cannot really fulfill but was trying really hard to keep.
That no matter how weak she was or how the pain almost became unbearable, she held on.
She have to… for him.

***

She weakly smiled as she brought her hands up to caress his cheek. Trailing her small thinning fingers through the smoothness of his cheek. Oh how she begged for a little bit more time for her just to be with him, a little more strength to do simple things to make him happy, maybe enough strength to cook him a light breakfast or dinner or just make him an after noon tea. It was the night before their first year anniversary.

She wanted to give him something special. Ask him for a dinner date, stroll around the park and just spend an anniversary date like how normal couples would but she knew she couldn’t. She knew he wouldn’t allow her either but she understand. The fact that a simple effort from her to move her body was so exhausting that the person who will always ends up worrying was Jaejoong, made her having seconds thoughts of doing it.

He was on her bed as well, as both cuddled together. Just loving the moment that they’re close with each other. Just lying down together has been developed as a habit for both. They wouldn’t really do anything more but to caress each others faces and whisper to each other both loving words, phrases and adoration, He would do it nonstop and she would hang on just until her sleepiness will take her.

“Jaejoong ah!” his head snap to face her. He looked into her eyes and caressed her cheeks. Something he really love doing, he then wonder how he will even survive living if ever he won’t be able to have that porcelain cheeks to caress anymore.
.
“Hmm?” He shortly replied. Not wanting to even think of the future anymore. A future where he knew there was no Dara for him to love. Would it be a life worth living? He knew it’s not.

“I love you” She said with tears in her eyes she leaned forward, weakly capturing his lips. The soft kisses they shared, the hugs and caresses were few of the things he will surely miss. Yet he didn’t really care much about it. He just wanted her. Dara, no one and nothing else.

“Hun… I love you so much as well” he replied.. pressing his lips in response, he was so careful, as light miscalculated might hurt her… although he knew she wouldn’t care.

“I know”she smiled, sniffed and snuggled into the crook of his neck. Liking the very space she knew was created for her to fit in. Somewhere she felt safe and cared.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter