Epilogue.

My Angel(s)

“It's really beautiful...” Jeonghan smiled even more and left a kiss on his lover's cheek “it's really perfect.”

“It feels like a honeymoon, don't you think so?”

“I do.”

 

For their one year anniversary, the couple had decided to spend two weeks in Okinawa, the idyllic Japanese island. They had only been on the island for four days and they were both already in love with the place.

 

“Oh! Look at that!” Jeonghan stopped in front of a shop and looked at the jewels exposed outside, “we should totally buy matching bracelets.”

“You know I'm not really into things like that,” Seungcheol wrinkled his nose, “it's too cliché.”

“Please!” Jeonghan pouted like a child.”

“OK, just chose the one you want.”

“Yes! Thank you!”

 

Seungcheol shook his head and yet smiled, amused by his boyfriend childish behavior.

 

“Do you want the green or the blue?”

“I don't care.”

“Alright, you'll have the blue.”

 

Jeonghan went inside the little shop to pay and went back a few minutes later. He cautiously tied the bracelet around his lover's wrist and Seungcheol tied his.

 

“It's so perfect!” Jeonghan smiled.

 

They walked quite a lot, hand in hand, enjoying their time far from work and from the troubles of their everyday lives. It was those kind of trips which reminded them of how much they loved each other.

 

“Young men!” an old woman with gray greasy hair and a smile with a few missing tooth blocked their way, “I can read your future for you, are you interested?”

“No, thank you.”

“We totally are!” Jeonghan grinned.

“Good! Good! Come here! Follow me!”

 

They sat on two broken stools just by the street and the fortune teller sat in front of them.

 

“Give me your hand,” she asked Jeonghan.

 

He didn't hesitate and put all his trust into her, showing her his hand.

 

“Hum... I can see how happy you are, first real trip with your lover, am I right?” Jeonghan nodded, “I see, I see. And... I can also see that you are happy with your work, you recently got a promotion and you really appreciate your colleagues and they love you too. You're really lucky!”

“Bull,” Seungcheol mumbled for only Jeonghan to hear, “everyone can guess that.”

“Just listen!”

“I can also see your angels. They are quite happy to be with you, but yet, they often get mad at each other.”

Hey,” Jiji elbowed Jihoon, “do you think she can really see us?

I'm not sure,” the angel tilted his head and frowned.

“My angels?” Jeonghan asked, suddenly curious.

“We all have guardian angels following us wherever we go, wherever we are. Yours are very nice.”

“What are you talking about?” Seungcheol chuckled, “angels... this is so stupid...”

“Do you ever wondered where all of those little voices inside your head come from, Mister?” Seungcheol shook his head, “then start thinking about it. You'll hear them, at this moment. Maybe you'll be able to see them in your dreams.”

“Are you serious? Angels do exist?” Jeonghan asked, obviously skeptical.

“They do! They really do! They're here, just right by your side, smiling.”

I swear she sees us,” Jiji smiled.

Madam, can you say Jeonghan we love him?

“He already knows it,” the old woman laughed and both angels jumped and stepped back, really surprised, “they told me to tell you they love you,” she said Jeonghan.

“W-what? Really?”

“Hum,” she nodded.

“Who are they? Where are they?”

He mustn't know,” Jihoon sighed saddly, “it's our little secret.

“I can't say it,” the old woman smiled, “but let me say one last thing: they are always with you, don't forget it. Not matter what will happen to you, good or bad, they'll be there.”

“OK, we're leaving now,” Seungcheol stood up, forcing Jeonghan to do so, “thank you very much.”

 

He bowed his head and dragged Jeonghan behind him.

 

“Yah! That's rude!”

“She's lying and it's a waste of time.”

“But... the angels... do you think they exist?”

“No.”

Oh oh!” Jiji laughed, “not very nice toward Mingyu and Grumpy.

“I don't think she was lying though...”

“Hey,” Seungcheol stopped in front of his lover, cupping his face, “even if they're real, they're not here, you can see them or speak to them. The only angel right now, it's me.”

 

He smiled and leaned to kiss Jeonghan.

 

“I'll be your angel right now.”

“Then let's say I have angels watching me.”

 

They kissed again.

 

What?! That's all?!” Jiji screamed, “why are they always solving their issues with kisses?! Where is my fight?!

 

 

 

FIN

 


_A/N_

There it is!  The epilogue and so, the real end.

Thank you for following this story, i hope you liked it and please don't forget to leave a comment to tell me what you thought about it. It would be nice for me to know :)

And if you want, you can follow my other story : Now [Troublemaker] (It's a Vixx fanfiction)

Thank you very much :)

Bye ! 

Mae.