Cinq.

My Angel(s)

V.

 

Part one

 

“Baby, what's wrong?” Seungcheol mumbled with his morning voice.

“My sister has an emergency and I have to take care of my niece, I must cancel our plans for today...”

“Oh, really? Well, it's not really a problem. I'll come to your place and'll spend the day with your and your niece.”

“No wait Seungcheol list-”

“I'll be there in an hour.”

 

He hung up before Jeonghan could end his sentence.

 

Poor boy, he's going to suffer,” Jiji chuckled.

That's not funny, you know?” Jihoon, who was in front of her, frowned and raised his voice, “Nari is unbearable! She's going to make him live a nightmare!

But we are going to have lot of fun, right?

 

He rubbed his temples with frustration while Jiji looked at Jeonghan who was looking at his phone with a blank gaze.

 

Well, our little demon is going to be there in an hour, so we should get ready.

 

Jeonghan just had time to get dressed and to tidy his flat a bit, even though the main goal was to hide every single precious things because he didn't want it to be broken by the storm that was his niece, that she arrived, her mother following closely.

 

“I'm really sorry,” Jihan, his older sister, told him, “I have an emergency at work and-”

“Don't worry, we'll be fine,” Jeonghan smiled and ruffled his niece's hair.

“If there's something wrong, just call me, alright?”

 

He nodded, took Nari in his arms and after Jihan kissed her daughter's forehead, she left.

 

“Uncle Han, are you going to buy me an ice-cream?” the three-year-old girl asked, a big grin on her face.

What?! But it's eight in the morning! She can't possibly be thinking about ice-cream!” Jihoon started to pace into the living room and to bit his nails.

We'll see, if you're nice,” Jiji smiled.

“And uncle Han, we're going to watch Frozen too, aren't we?”

“W-we'll see, after you take a nap and-”

“No! No nap!” she whined, “I don't want to sleep!”

“Hum... you know,” Jeonghan laughed nervously, “no nap, no movie.”

 

She suddenly stopped and pouted.

 

“Really?”

“Yes, really.”

“And we're going to eat the ice-cream at the park?”

No! Not the park!” Jiji shouted and stood up, clutching Jihoon's arm, “I don't like to go to the park! I don't want to go!

And what do we do, huh?” the other angel shouted back at her, “if we say no, she's going to cry! And if we say yes, WE are going to cry!!

But I don't want to go!!

“Uncle!” Nari lightly punched her uncle's chest, “are we going to go to the park?”

Y-yes,” Jihoon muttered under the pressure, “we'll go.

No!” Jiji whined in despair and jumped into the sofa, hiding her face into the pillow.

I-I'm sorry! I panicked!” Jihoon explained and looked at Nari running around the flat while shouting some words which weren't making any sense.

 

Even if it was early in the morning, Nari didn't seem to care and she was screaming, singing Frozen's songs, drawing (and was tempted to draw all over Jeonghan's table but he was trying hard to prevent her from doing so), and she was always talking. She was never stopping and not even one hour later, Jeonghan was already sick and tired of her.

But when someone knocked on the door, she jumped of the chair and ran to the door.

 

Wait! No! She mustn't op-” wanted to say Jihoon but the girl was too fast.

 

Nari and Seungcheol met for the first time.

 

“Who are you?” she asked, visibly curious, “why are you here?”

“Nari!” Jeonghan laughed nervously and stepped behind the little girl, “it's not questions you should ask, you're being rude to my guest.”

“Your guest? What is that?” she frowned, “why did you invite him? I thought it was only going to be you and me!”

“Seungcheol is going to stay with us, you'll see, he is very nice.”

 

But Nari didn't seem really convinced and when Seungcheol smiled and waved at her, she pouted and hid under the table.

 

“It's not... not that I don't want to see you or anything but... Nari is... let's say... capricious and... she's not going to love you...” Jeonghan blushed and looked down.

“Don't worry, all the children love me.”

But Nari is not all the children,” Jihoon whispered behind Jeonghan.

 

Seungcheol let his shoes and coat in the hall of the flat and entered. He quickly glanced at the surroundings he knew very well now and sat next to the grumpy little girl. Jeonghan remained on his feet in front of them, Jihoon and Jiji by his sides.

 

“Hi, Nari,” he smiled, “I didn't introduce myself earlier, I'm Choi Seungcheol, I'm your uncle's boyfriend.”

 

She glared at him.

 

“I don't care.”

Yep,” Jiji sighed, “it's going to be a long day. When did Jihan say she was coming to pick her up?

She didn't say anything,” Jihoon mumbled, his eyes looking at an invisible point in front of him, as if he was out of his mind.

Damn,” Jeonghan and Jiji cursed under their breaths.

 


Chapter five part one is (finally) online !

It's soon going to end, four or five chapters are left :)

Forgive the mistakes please. Comment and upvote if you like this story so far. 

:)