Sept.

My Angel(s)

He's mad at us.

No he isn't.

I'm sure he is.

I said no.

But than why doesn't he answer our messages?

Because he is busy.

No, because he is mad.

Yah! You know what, he is in front of us, all we have to do is to ask him directly and-

We can't do that, he is going to be even angrier.

Jihoon I swear if you don't ask him I will!

But you don't understand! He doesn't want to speak to us!

Than why did he come here today?!

Hum,” Wonwoo cleared his throat and made them stop by catching their attention, “are you going to talk to us or not? Because we don't have all day.

I told you he's mad at us.

Jihoon!” Jiji ran her hands through her hair and sighed loudly, “shut up!

But-”

Yah!” Wonwoo yelled, “shut up both of you!!

 

Jeonghan's angels frowned and glared at him, yet they didn't add a word.

 

So?” Mingyu, who was silent this the beginning, finally spoke.

“I'm sorry,” Jeonghan said and looked down, “I'm really sorry for what happened the last time, you know... when I was drunk.”

 

Seungcheol didn't answer but didn't look away: he kept staring straight at his lover whom he didn't speak for a whole week after what had happened on the last Saturday. Jeonghan had tried to speak to him a lot of time during this week, but Seungcheol had never answered at all. Jeonghan had only received an answer in the morning, saying that he agreed on meeting him at the coffee shop where Jeonghan was working. They had been in the shop for more than thirty minutes and none of them had spoken a word: only Jihoon and Jiji were arguing, Mingyu and Wonwoo patiently (or not really) listening to them.

 

We've just talked,” Jiji snorted, “you should answer.

Don't want to,” Wonwoo yawned, “I'm already tired.

Hey!!

It's not very nice!” Jihoon frowned.

Says the boy who told us he couldn't forget about his ex-boyfriend!

 

Jiji rolled her eyes while Jihoon opened his mouth to answer, but no words came out, so he just leaned a bit more into his chair, wanted to disappear.

 

“I-I don't why I said this,” Jeonghan spoke again, “I was very drunk and when I'm drunk I make a lot of mistakes, but... I didn't mean what I said.”

You totally meant it...” Wonwoo sighed, speaking instead of Seungcheol, saying out loud what was the human thinking.

“I love you, I only love you. You're the only one in my heart and-”

“In your heart, but not in your mind,” Seungcheol finally said with a very cold tone.

“Cheol...” Jeonghan whined, “I swear it's not what you think it is! I don't love him anymore! I wasn't even thinking of him either! I just... I just saw for a few minutes with his new boyfriend and it reminded me of our break-up, it had been a really hard time for me and suddenly everything came back to my mind! But you're the only one I think about everyday!”

It was your fault!” Jihoon stared at Jiji who shook her head and looked away, “you were the one who thinks of him! Why are you always thinking of what happened with him?! It's the past! The past for God's sake!

It happens, OK?” she mumbled.

We're in trouble because of you! I didn't do anything and yet, I got as intoxicated as Jeonghan because of you and now we're nearly breaking up with Seungcheol because. Of. YOU!!

 

He slapped her hard between the head. It took her quite a while before reacting, but when she did, she slapped in back, punched him into the ribcage and tried to pinch his face but he fought back to prevent her from touching him.

 

You.Little.,” she cursed.

Me?! Me?! Am I the ?” he shouted back at her, “I'm not the one who created this mess!

You're the one who spoke when you were drunk!!

 

In front of them, Mingyu and Wonwoo looked at them with small smiles on their faces, amused by the situation.

 

“Eh... Jeonghan...” Seungcheol suddenly said, “are you alright?”

“No,” the boy shook his head and hid his face behind his hands, “I'm not alright at all!” he started crying.

I told you they weren't normal since the beginning,” Wonwoo chuckled, “you should have listen to me.

They're nice when they aren't in their demon mood,” Mingyu answered.

“Why are you crying?” Seungcheol asked, concerned.

“Because of you!” Jeonghan cried out loud, which made all the people around looking at them, “it's because of you! Because you're mad at me and don't believe me!”

“Shh... sit down,” Seungcheol urged him, ashamed because of all the people looking at them, “calm down, alright? I believe you, you don't have to cry.”

“No you don't believe me!” Jeonghan sobbed, rubbing his eyes like a child, “I know you're lying.”

“No I'm not... I swear I believe you.”

I told you he was mad at us!” Jihoon shouted again, sending daggers at Jiji with his dark eyes.

He is not!!

We're not, guys,” Mingyu chuckled, “we're not mad at all.”

At least not anymore,” Wonwoo added.

But you were!” Jihoon faced them again, pointing a finger at them, “you were! I was totally right! He was mad at us!!

Thank you, Grumpy,” Jiji said ironically, “thank you very much!

 

He shrugged not-so-innocently.

 

“I was mad at first,” Seungcheol started to explain, “because I thought you weren't in love with me but were still in love with your ex, Jison, Jisoon or Ji-whatever is his name, I don't care, but... but I after I thought about it a lot, I only realized what you said that night, is that this left you and hurt you. And I don't want to be like him, I don't want to hurt you, Jeonghan.”

Well...” Jiji scratched her cheek nervously, “I haven't really thought about it but if it's what makes you happy, then let's say it was what I meant.

“I... I love you too much to hurt you.”

“So you're not mad...?”

 

Seungcheol smiled and shook his head. Jeonghan laughed, tears still running down his cheeks, and then he stood up, his chair nearly falling. He grabbed Seungcheol's collar and forced him to stand up too for the young man to capture his lips. Mingyu smiled, looking at the two love-birds with attention and love and Wonwoo's lips corners raised a bit, but Jiji looked at Jihoon and raised a brow.

 

Are you serious...?” she asked, completely left dumbfounded, looking back and forth at the couple kissing lovingly and at Jihoon, “this is how this story is going to end? With a simple 'Oh, I don't want to be like your stupid ex-boyfriend but I want to be your hero' and a kiss?! That's all?!”

What? Do you have a better idea perhaps?” he snorted back without even looking at her, too concentrate on the kiss Jeonghan and Seungcheol were still sharing.

But, but... but they should have fought harder! Seungcheol should have been really mad at us and we should have cried louder and shouted back at him and then we should have said “let's break up” before running away! And Seungcheol should have ran after us, should have caught us and kissed us under the rain and said “don't leave me, I love you!'! That's what I wanted!!

We watched The Notebook yesterday,” Jihoon explained Mingyu and Wonwoo, “that's why she's like this.

Oh! But this is reality here, not a movie,” Mingyu chuckled.

 

Jiji shook her head and sighed, ignoring all of them.

 

I can't believe this is going to end like this... I screamed so much today that my throat hurts and I fought so hard during this whole week for Jeonghan not to end up being too depressed and this is the end, that's it, a kiss. A.simple.ing.kiss!

What? Wanna come to our place? We have a week catch up,” Wonwoo smirked.

Not even in your dreams. You might not be mad at us anymore, but now, I'm mad at you. Goodbye.

 

Before Jihoon could protest and react, she caught his hand and they vanished.

 


So this is the last chapter but the epilogue will be post on Sunday

So far I would like to know what you thought about this story, don't leave a long comment, but just your simple opinion, it would be reall great :)

Thank you !