Un.

My Angel(s)

 

I. 

Jeonghan entered the coffee shop where he was working at. He greeted Soonyoung, the other Batista who was already working, and went to the staffroom to let his stuff in his locker and to put his apron around his thin waist.

 

“It's a beautiful day,” the younger of the two said while looking at the sun shining into the blue sky, “a lot of people will be coming.”

“I hope so,” Jeonghan smiled and started to prepare the counter. Their boss liked to see the place always clean, tidy and neat so that the clientele wouldn't be too afraid while entering the shop and he was also always saying that a perfect place was bringing in a lot of money. And Jeonghan needed money.

 

Behind the counter, two little figures were sitting on the unoccupied seats, watching Jeonghan closely. The girl, Jiji, had her head leaning on her hand, and she watching the young man with annoyance. She was always sighing and cursing out loud, even if her main hobby was to complain about this stupid and useless job they were forced to do. Next to her, the boy, Jihoon, was also always sighing, but only because Jiji's behavior was pissing him off and he was also cursing but at her and was telling her to shut up and to enjoy this job which was a source of income and which was also rewarding.

 

This job is tiring,” Jiji mumbled.

But we don't have any else to do! So bear with it!

But I don't like it!

You don't like anything anyway!

 

She sighed and pouted like a child getting scolded by his parents.

The door opened and two rather young men entered, bowing their heads at the two busy baristas.

 

“Welcome to Lee's coffee shop,” Jeonghan offered them his most beautiful smile.

Aish, we're blushing again,” Jihoon put his hands over his sightly red cheeks to prevent anyone from seeing his current state.

You're blushing,” Jiji answered, “I don't.

“W-What I can do for you?”

“We would like two Americanos, please,” the one with round black eyes and a big grin answered, his gaze never leaving Jeonghan's blushing face.

“Alright, you can have a seat, I will bring you your order once it's ready.”

 

The man nodded and with his friend, they sat in the corner of the room, just next to the window.

 

“When are you going to finally talk to him?” Soonyoung playfully elbowed the blushing Jeonghan.

“I-I don't know what you are talking about.”

There you go again!” Jiji sighed and looked at Jihoon with a deadly glare, “why are you always denying it, huh?!

What are you talking about...?” he muttered without even looking at her.

That's your line and your feeling, you're lying to yourself stupid!

It's our feeling, you feel it too!

“I'm sure he comes here every mornings just to see you,” Soonyoung talked again.

“He must be working around, that's why he comes here.”

 

Because the two cups of coffee were now ready, Jeonghan put it on a tray and left his spot to walk forward the two men.

 

What do we do? Should we talk to him?” Jihoon started to panic.

I don't want to.

You want to, we all want it.

We should spill his cup of coffee on him.”

What?! No Jiji do-

 

He didn't have enough time to end his sentence because the unknown man was already up, looking at his white shirt now stained with the dark drink.

 

“Oh my god! I'm s-sorry!” Jeonghan blushed with embarrassment and bowed a hundred time while looking for some tissus around.

You two are cuter when you're blushing,” Jiji smirked, proud of herself.

I'm really sorry,” Jihoon blurted out, tears coming to his eyes.

“Don't worry,” the unknown man laughed and forced Jeonghan to look at him instead of his shoes, “it's not really important, it wasn't an expensive shirt of something like that.”

“Still, I'm really sorry sir, I-I will-”

“You will offer me another cup let's say... on tomorrow, right? You'll be drinking with me.”

Is this a date?” Jiji raised a brow and crossed her arms over her chest.

“It can be one of you want to,” the unknown smirked.

Can he please not be this hot in this situation?” Jihoon said, “it's really embarrassing for us.

We should accept.”

No, no! Jiji, we're not ready for a date!

We totally are! We've been waiting for three years to have a date! Look, this guy is hot and everything and-

And you just spilled his coffee all over his shirt!

“So?” the unknown man said once again, tilting his head a bit, “do you accept it?”

Look, Jihoon, we can totally see his abs under his wet shirt! He is hot!

 

Jihoon frowned and Jiji knew she had won when she saw the man looking not-so-discretely at the unknown man's shirt where he could indeed see his well-define abs. Next, he rolled his eyes and rubbed his temples, looking once again defeated.

 

Al-alright, we'll be going,” he said.

“Perfect!” the unknown man's eyes suddenly opened wide and smiled even more, “I'm Choi Seungcheol by the way, nice to meet you..-”

“Jeonghan, Yoon Jeonghan.”

“Your name is as beautiful as you are.”

He said I was beautiful!” Jiji clapped her hands hysterically, “Jihoonie he said I was beautiful!

No, he said Jeonghan was beautiful, not you.

This man is per-fect! We have to keep him, right! Do your best, Jihoonie!” she pinched his cheeks.

“We'll see each other on tomorrow, so. Don't ditch me,” he winked and both Jihoon's and Jiji's hearts fluttered.

“I won't,” Jeonghan said.

 

Seungcheol and his friend left the coffee, but Seungcheol did not left without smiling at Jeonghan just before he disappeared into the street.

 

I swear we're always blushing...” Jihoon muttered under his breath and tried to hide his face.

You do, Jihoonie...” Jiji whispered lovingly, her eyes never leaving the door, “you do...

“Oh! Jeonghan hyung! You finally got to know his name!” Soonyoung laughed from behind the counter.

 

Jeonghan but also Jihoon and Jiji suddenly turned around to look at him, all of them frowning but looking embarrassed at the same time.

 

“Don't say a word, Soonyoung,” Jeonghan mumbled and went back next to him.


First chapter!

Credits go to the owner of the picture, I simply found it on Tumblr. 

Leave a comment to tell me what you tking about it and I'm sorry for all the mistakes.

Hope you enjoyed it :)