Deux.

My Angel(s)

II.

 

I don't think this is the right outfit...

Why? It fits him perfectly.

He has tighter pants, these ones are too large.

Hey... it's their first date which is not even official... he should wear decent clothes and not ones which are too... you know, too y.

 

Jeonghan sighed exactly when Jiji did. The young man was trying all the clothes he had in his closet to find the perfect outfit for his date with Seungcheol but Jiji and Jihoon couldn't agree on what to wear. Jihoon was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at Jeonghan who was looking at himself in the mirror while Jiji was lying on her stomach across the bed, judging the outfits.

 

“He is going to work after the date, he should wear comfortable yet nice clothes.”

“He is comfortable in his tight black pants.”

“You like them,” Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“Eh, my looks good in them.”

“Not yours but Jeonghan's ,” once again, the boy was correcting her.

 

Jiji rolled over the bed and stood up. She dug her hands into the pockets of her trousers and stood just behind Jeonghan, looking at him through the mirror.

 

“Maybe he should cut his hair and bleach it, he looks good with black hair,” she said and Jeonghan ruffled his long blond hair.

“We don't have time to think about it now, we need to get him dressed.”

“Alright... alright, I get it.”

 

She shook her head and designed with her hand the clothes Jeonghan had left on the ground, lying under a lot of other stuff. Ten seconds later, he was picking the black tight jeans Jiji loved so much and he was wearing a simple plain white shirt under his denim jacket. He quickly tied his hair and added a bit of make-up to look better.

 

Happy now?

He is really beautiful,” Jihoon smiled, apparently satisfied.

Well, even if you didn't like it, we're going to be late, so we have to leave.

 

Jeonghan picked up his bag, put his phone and wallet inside and left his flat. It didn't take long before he reached the coffee shop since it was situated two blocks away from his building. As usual, he greeted Soonyoung who was already there, working hard, went to the staffroom room and met his colleague again. Jihoon and Jiji took place on the stools behind the counter as usual. Since Jeonghan had been working here for a year now, their routine was quite precise.

 

“Ready for your date hyung?” Soonyoung .

Don't tell me about it,” Jihoon answered, “I'm petrified!

I'm doing great,” Jiji shrugged, “it's just a date with a hot guy.

“You just have to remain yourself, you're already perfect so you don't have to worry too much,” Soonyoung laughed and patted his shoulder.

“Thank you,” Jeonghan laughed nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

Come on, breath in and breath out,” Jihoon told his little protégé and Jeonghan did so, “it's going to be alright.

“Yes, don't worry hyung. And if something goes wrong, you know where to find me.”

 

Seungcheol and his friend were always among the first customers to come in and today didn't change except that Seungcheol came all by himself. He bowed when he entered the shop and when his eyes met Jeonghan's, he smiled. Jeonghan bit his lower lip nervously and bowed his head too. Jiji, from her seat, looked at Jeonghan's reaction, expecting every single one of his thoughts or moves and she also tried to prevent a catastrophe from happening (when Jeonghan was worried or scared, mostly when Jihoon was, he was unpredictable) and Jihoon looked at Seungcheol to see what he was doing so that they would react faster when he was finally going to speak.

Seungchoel seemed to be perfectly fine and didn't look worried at all. He even sat where Jiji was, so the angel had to move away.

 

Yah! He couldn't pay attention to where he was sitting?! I'm there you know!” she shouted, raising her tiny and harmless fists above his head.

Jiji... you don't feel anything.

My pride does.

 

In a blink of an eye, she was sitting on the counter right behind Jeonghan.

 

“How are you?”

“I-I'm fine, thank you, and you?”

You're blushing,” Jiji giggled, looking at Jihoon who was looking at his feet.

“I'm more than fine now,” he smiled cutely, his eyes never leaving Jeonghan.

This is really disturbing, can he look away?

I like his eyes,” Jiji who was now also smiling said.

“I guess your colleague can take of our order, right?” he winked at Soonyoung who just nodded and turned away in order to hide his smile, “what who you like, Jeonghan dear?”

I don't like coffee!

We do like it,” Jihoon answered and looked at Seungcheol, “a Lungo should do it.

“Alright, a lungo for Mr. Jeonghan, and I would like an americano, please.”

“I'll do it,” Soonyoung nodded.

“Let's sit somewhere else.”

 

Jeonghan followed the confident man shyly, tripping over his own foot and almost falling. Happily for him, Jiji was there to prevent him from getting humiliated. They sat at a table again the green wall at the back of the room, Jiji sitting on the free chair at Jeonghan's right while Jihoon stayed behind them, pacing up and down while biting his nails.

 

Stop this,” the girl whispered, “you're going to ruin this date.

It doesn't feel right.

“I'm really happy you accepted to meet me today.”

Not like you really let me chose anyway,” Jiji snorted.

“Ah, yes... I'm sorry, but I really wanted to meet you,” Seungcheol looked down and laughed nervously, “in fact... it might sound I bit creepy but I've been coming here to see you and I was wondering when I would be courageous enough to talk to you. What you did yesterday was actually perfect.”

“I-I spilled your coffee on your shirt.”

“I told you, I didn't mind at all.”

He is weird...

I like it,” Jiji put her elbows on the table and her chin on her hands, “I like his creepiness.

 

Because Jihoon w as out of mind and couldn't even talk correctly, Jiji took care of Jeonghan's answers, which was a strange but enjoyable moment since Jihoon was mainly the one talking during the important situations. After all, he was the angel of wisdom, peacefulness, joy and all of the positive feelings and emotions, but he was also partly fear and anxiety, so he was in charge of the qualities requested for having a good and clear conversation with another human being. And Jiji was the angel of angst, sadness, surprise, disgust, the biggest part of fear and anxiety, but also lust and desire, and doubt and a lot of other feelings and flaws which weren't always well-seen. Thanks to her, the usually shy Jeonghan wasn't too uneasy and even managed to have a good and funny conversation with Seungcheol.

They found out Seungcheol was twenty-five years old, just like Jeonghan, and he was a mathematics teacher at the high school which was near the coffee shop. “This is why my colleague Junhui and I come here to have a coffee every mornings, since it's just next to our workplace,” he explained, “but in the end, I came here to see you.”

 

Hey, Jiji, it's been more than forty minutes now... Seungcheol should have already left for work.

What?” Jiji looked at the clock over the wall, “indeed! He is going to be late! What do we do?

Tell him!

And how do I do that?

Politely and nicely, with a smile and don't forget to give him our phone number,” Jihoon gave her the advices and she (for once), listened to him.

“Seungcheol, I'm sorry but... aren't you going to go to the school? Normally... you would have left ten minutes ago.”

“Yes!” he suddenly stood up after he checked his wristwatch, “you're right! I must go!”

 

He left the money on the table and didn't even ask for the change, asking Jeonghan to give it to his colleague.

 

“Let's meet later, alright? And let's have a real date outside, far from our workplaces.”

“Right,” Jeonghan smiled.

“See you later!” Seungcheol waved and walked toward the door.

The phone number!” Jihoon shouted behind Jiji.

 

The man stopped and turned around.

 

“Can I have your phone number? So that I can call you later,” Jeonghan explained while blushing.

 

Seungcheol took a pen from his bag and wrote it down on a paper towel. He left next not without a wink directed at Jeonghan.

 

I'm exhausted,” Jiji yawned and rubbed her eyes like a child.

You... you did well,” Jihoon admitted yet not without any difficulties, “you did very well.

It hurts your pride, huh?” she patted his shoulder and followed her protégé who was now behind the counter, more than ready to start his day at work. 

 


Here's the second chapter.

Thank you very much lovely subscribers ! I hope you'll like this chapter and like the story so far!

You can leave a comment and upvote if you want to :)

And once again, I'm sorry for all the mistakes.