Cinq².

My Angel(s)

V.

 

Part two

 

Jihoon sat on one side of the sofa, his mind completely blank as he seemed lifeless. On the other side of the sofa, Nari was making a fuss and wanted Seungcheol to leave and to let her and her uncle alone. Obviously, Seungcheol wasn't going to give in and was always smiling no matter what the young girl was saying to him. In front of them, Jeonghan didn't know what do to or what to say and Jiji stayed close to him in case a good idea would crossed their minds.

 

Make her shut up...” Jihoon mumbled, “I can't stand her voice anymore.

It's been an hour only, she needs to get used to Seungcheol's presence.

Too bad we can't throw her away...

 

Jiji laughed and patted Jeonghan's shoulder, sure that Jihoon was going to feel it anyway.

Later, when Jeonghan finally his computer for Nari to watch Frozen, the young girl seemed to forget about the unwanted guest. Seungcheol sneaked in the kitchen where he met a desperate and tired Jeonghan.

 

“Hey, don't look this sad and stop frowning, you're going to have wrinkles,” he chuckled and kissed his forehead.

I need a kiss too, Seungcheol,” Jihoon whispered as he popped next to the two adults.

No, you need Jihan to pick up her daughter.

“I'm sorry, she's really a nightmare I know but I couldn't say no to my sister.”

“She's really cute and even though she is quite rude to me, she makes me laugh. She's over-protective with you it's really adorable.”

 

Jeonghan tried to smile but because Jiji and Jihoon weren't in the mood for smiling, his smile turned into a grimace.

 

“Are you tired?”

“She makes me tired,” Jeonghan pouted.

“Uncle Han! The movie stopped!”

 

Seungcheol smiled, kissed his lover's pout and they returned into the living room. Jeonghan didn't know what really happened with his computer which had suddenly turned off, but he was unable to turn it on again. When Nari started to understand the device wasn't going to work anymore and she wouldn't be able to watch the end of her favorite movie, she started crying and shouting, blaming Seungcheol.

 

“Nari, it's not his fault,” Jeonghan tried to sooth her but the young girl was too stubborn, “it's just the computer which won't work anymore and-”

“But it stops because of him!” she pointed with her finger at Seungcheol.

“I'm sorry”, Jeonghan mouthed at his boyfriend who simply shrugged and smiled a bit.

I can't believe we have to apologize for her behavior... we should tell Jihan about her precious daughter being a little brat and-

Jihoon, we can't say that, we know Nari is just jealous because she can't have her uncle's attention. It's normal for a child to react like that.

Children are so stupid,” the angel crossed his arms over his chest and frowned.

“It's time to eat, don't you think so?” Seungcheol laughed nervously, “just play with your toys while we're in the kitchen, we'll call you once we're done.”

 

Jeonghan vigorously nodded and followed his boyfriend really quickly, not leaving Nari enough time to react. In the kitchen, the two adults took their time and spent a lovely moment just by themselves, somehow they even forgot Nari was left in the living room, waiting for her uncle. Once they were done, they put the table and started to eat. Nari, who was stuck to her uncle for the whole meal, glared at Seungcheol who did his best to ignore her. But yet, since the young girl had dark big eyes, Seungcheol felt like a demon was looking at him.

 

“Are we going to the park right now?” she asked once she was done with her dessert.

“You're going to have a nap first.”

“No! I'm not tired!”

Well, I am,” complained Jihoon.

“I let you watched your movie even before we ate,” Jeonghan frowned, “you should at least listen to me once and go to bed. After... we'll see.”

We are not going to the park,” Jiji spoke this time, “I really don't want to go there.

We should speak with her angels.

Are you crazy? You know it's impossible to speak with children and it's even harder to speak with children's angels.

But maybe they will-

“I want to go to the park right now!!” she yelled and stood up on her chair.

There we go,” Jihoon rolled his eyes, and so Jeonghan did the same.

 

Jeonghan couldn't even say a word since she was screaming. Seungcheol tried to stop her several times but the more he was speaking, the more she was screaming and was insulting him. Jeonghan didn't know what to do so he easily gave up.

 

We're going!” Jihoon shouted, “we're going to the park right now!

What the are you talking about?!” Jiji clutched her jaw and curled her hands into fists.

I'm sorry I'm just... she's driving me crazy, it was the only way to make her stop.

“Are we?” the three-year-old asked.

“Yes.”

 

She jumped on the ground and put on her shoes and jacket. Soon, the two adults followed her and they went to the nearest park were a lot of children were already playing, their parents being not so far to check on them. While Nari went to play on the swing, the lovers sat on a bench.

 

“Nari doesn't have a father,” Jeonghan explained after Seungcheol asked him why the girl was acting so rudely with him, “he left Jihan when he found out she was pregnant. And when Nari was born, I was living with my sister, so I was the only man and manly figure she had in her life. Obviously, she's jealous when I'm somebody else and I'm not mad at her, but I would like her to understand I can love several persons at once.”

“Since I'm with you, I can be another manly figure in her life,” Seungcheol smiled and put his arm around his lover's shoulder.

 

Jeonghan smiled too and quickly kissed his cheek.

 

“Yah! Don't touch my uncle!” Nari glared at Seungcheol.

I swear this girl has demons instead of angels...” Jihoon whined and sat on the ground, playing with a few blades of grass.

It's possible... I guess,” Jiji shrugged.

“Nobody has the right to touch him! It's just me!”

 

She climbed on Jeonghan's lap and tried to push Seungcheol.

 

“I don't like you.”

“You don't, but your uncle does.”

“Cheol...” Jeonghan sighed.

“No, he only loves me, my mother and my grand parents! Not you! You're too ugly!”

“You're ugly too!”

“No! My mom tells me I'm beautiful!”

“She's a liar!”

“No she's not and-”

“Ice-cream!” Jeonghan cut his niece and pointed at the shop on the other side of the street, “who wants an ice-cream?”

Jiji, you're a genius,” Jihoon sighed, relieved.

I know,” the angel laughed.

“I want one!” Nari answered him, a big smile on her face.

Seungcheol acts like a child,” Jihoon said, following the two adults and Nari who were walking toward the ice-cream shop.

It's funny and discouraging at the same time.

We need a man in our life, not a child.

He already has you and Nari anyway,” Jiji laughed but stopped when Jihoon punched her shoulder.

 

They went home quite silently since Nari was busy eating her vanilla-flavored ice-cream and then they all settled in the sofa, watching a random cartoon program. The girl fell asleep curled against Seungcheol who was already resting. He opened one eye when he felt a heaviest weight on his torso and smiled, before closing his eye again.

Nari had made both adults tired.

 


Part two is there!

Please forgive all the mistakes

There are only 3 chapters left :)

And thanks to all of the subscribers !