Quatre.

My Angel(s)

IV.

 

“Jeonghan, baby, do you want something special for dinner?” Seungcheol asked from the kitchen of his flat.

“No, not really.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

 

Jeonghan kept watching the stupid TV program that was on the TV and waited patiently for Seungcheol to join him. Every times Jeonghan was staying at his boyfriend's flat, it wasn't to act wild or anything (even though they had been together for four months now, they hadn't had yet because Jihoon wasn't ready and was doing his best to prevent Jiji from acting), but it was to share a lovely evening in the sofa where they liked to kiss. Well, for Jiji, it was boring.

 

“You do like ramyun, right?”

“Yes, yes.”

Hey, Jihoon, don't you think it's time for us to meet Seungcheol's angels?” Jiji asked.

 

She was sitting lazily next to her protégé while Jihoon was standing behind the window, looking at some children playing in the playground next to the building.

 

Huh?

Well, it's been four months already, we should meet them.

You know I don't like it when we show ourselves...

Come on! It's only Jeonghan and Seungcheol in there! Not like it was a crowd or anything!” she rolled her eyes and saw him shrugged, “let's wait until they are eating, it will be the perfect time.

Alright, let's do this. Nothing can go wrong anyway.

“Dinner's ready!” Seungcheol sing-sang as he entered his living room, holding a huge bole of ramyun in his hands.

 

They sat around the table, facing each other with the TV still on in Seungcheol's back. Jiji nicely let Jihoon sat on the chair next to Jeonghan while she leaned on the wall behind them, crossing her arms on her chest.

 

Are you ready?” she asked as she saw Jihoon's fidgeting on the chair.

No, not ready at all. What if they don't show themselves?

Then we'll keep on waiting!

But-

Just shut up already,” she rolled her eyes.

 

She had just enough time to warn him that she put her hand on his shoulder, she counted to three and they appeared. In front of them, at both of Seungcheol's side, sat two young man. The blued-hair man with a puppy face had his head on his hands while the other man with a black hair and stiff face seemed to be blasé.

 

Well, finally,” the browned-hair man snorted, “we've been waiting for three weeks for you to finally show.

Oh... r-really? Then we're sorry,” Jihoon blushed and bowed his head, “we don't like to appear with no reason and-

Oh, so we aren't a reason important enough for you? You must be kidding, shorty! If we weren't there to act these two wouldn't be together today!” he pointed at Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

You're the one kidding, ugly!” Jiji answered using the same cold tone as he did, “they are together thank to us! It's Jeonghan who kissed him first!

Seungcheol was the one asking for a date!

And I spilled the cup of coffee all over him!

 

He shook his head and leaned a bit more into his chair.

 

Well... nice to meet you, I guess,” the puppy boy said with a foolish smile, “I'm Mingyu and this is Wonwoo. I'm the happiest one and he is, you know... the other one.”

I know,” Jihoon smiled, “I'm the happiest one too. I'm Jihoon and this is Jiji, nice to meet you too.

 

Angels had rules when it came to a first meeting with the other angels. For example, the one called “happiest” one had to introduce himself this way and had to introduce the other angel but hadn't had the right to say “the worst” because, after all, they were angels, they couldn't admit they had flaws or that some of them were worst than the others. It was forbidden. Also, they couldn't touch each other otherwise their humans might fell weird and it could even be dangerous at some points.

 

So... I guess we're going to share a lot of times and moments together for now on, let's get along well!” Mingyu laughed cutely, hiding his face behind his hands.

Oh, so you're the reason why Seungcheol is so childish, everything makes sense now,” Jiji chuckled.

And it's probably your fault if Jeonghan acts like a girl.

Wonwoo plea-

Apparently you seem to like his girly side if you came to speak to him!

 

Jihoon sighed, desperate, and Mingyu just shrugged.

 

Are you going to stay for the night?” Mingyu spoke, Seungcheol's lips moving when his did.

I don't know, do you want me to stay?” Jihoon smiled when Jeonghan did.

“Yes... yes I want you to stay with me,” Seungcheol looked up to stare at Jeonghan's eyes and offered him his biggest and most beautiful smile full of love.

Disgusting,” Wonwoo looked away.

I agree,” Jiji's voice echoed in the whole silent flat.

 

The two love-birds didn't speak for the rest of the meal. Quickly after they finished, they took a shower and sat in the sofa to look at a movie, their angels staying on the ground.

 

Oh no! Not Kids from Heaven again! We've seen it three weeks ago!” Wonwoo complained.

I like this movie, okay?” Jihoon frowned.

But this movie is really pissing me off lately!

Guys... please don't get mad, the atmosphere is weird when we are.

 

Jiji listened to Mingyu's weird advice and turned around to see that, for once, Seungcheol and Jeonghan weren't stuck together but there was a little gap between their bodies.

 

I told you it was a bad idea to meet them...

Wonwoo, you never said anything. So keep quiet,” Mingyu sighed.

But I knew it was a-

Wonwoo.

 

The grumpy boy mumbled something under his breath but shut up when Mingyu slapped him hard behind the head.

 

I'm tired,” Jiji yawned loudly, “plus the atmosphere is really weird right now, I think we should make up under the sheets and-

No!” both Mingyu and Jihoon shouted, red with embarrassment.

It's a good idea, in fact,” Wonwoo smirked from his side, “it would make everyone happy, especially me.

Wonwoo, we already talked about it...

But... right now seems to be the perfect moment!”

I said-

No... he said no and I said no too,” Jihoon concluded and received a deadly glare from the other angel, “not now. We're not ready.

You are not ready,” Jiji corrected him, “I am though.

We should listen to the girl.

Grumpy can be nice when he wants to apparently,” Jiji elbowed Jihoon and she received a wink from the grumpy boy.

 

On the sofa, Jeonghan moved closer to his boyfriend, leaning his head on his shoulder while Seungcheol put his arm around his waist, bringing him even closer.

 

They moved!” Mingyu started to panic, “they just moved! Stop it!

Chill, dude... they are not doing anything yet,” Jiji rolled her eyes.

You need to stop!

 

He grabbed Wonwoo's arm before the other angel could react and they vanished like smoke into the air.

 

I like Grumpy, we both know what we want.

Don't mess with them, Jiji, please...

Why? Are you scared that I am going to do something weird?

 

He didn't answer and just grabbed her hand. Soon after, they vanished.