Trois.

My Angel(s)

III.

 

I'm bored...” Jij whined.

Why? It's a pretty interesting conversation.

Dude... you're talking about stars... it's boring!

It's romantic, you know? I love to look at the stars and Jeonghan and Seungcheol are even holding hands thanks to that.

There's no links, but if it makes you happy...” she shook her head and sat on the ground.

 

Seungcheol and Jeonghan had been dating for two months now and had had dates in several places. Usually, Jiji enjoyed it even a bit but tonight, they were on the rooftop of Jeonghan's building, Seungcheol telling stories about the universe and showing all the constellations he knew at his lover. Jihoon was right, they were holding hands and their faces were close and etc., but the conversation was really boring since she couldn't really be part of it: she didn't know anything about stars and the mood was too romantic for her to mess with it, Jihoon was the one doing all the job.

 

Seungcheol seems to be happy.

He looks hot.

He is handsome,” Jihoon corrected her and sent her a deadly glare, “with the moonlight reflecting on his skin and his sparkling eyes he-

We should kiss him.

 

Jihoon sighed, as usual, and rubbed his temples with annoyance.

 

What? Don't you want to do it? It's the perfect moment, under the moonlight with Seungcheol being handsome with his sparkling eyes,” she took a higher voice and imitated Jihoon's lovestruck face.

I don't think we're ready... it's been only two months, it's too early.

No no no,” she said and stood up again, stepping in front of the boy, “it's been too months already, and we haven't kissed yet!

Jiji...you know we're not like this... we're not the kind of boy to rush or to-

You are not,” she cut him and corrected him, a big mischievous grin suddenly appearing on her face, “you are not, but I am the kind of girl to do this!

 

She wanted to walk toward Jeonghan but Jihoon seized her wrist and prevented her from going.

 

Let me go, stupid!” she screamed and tried to get free.

No you're going to ruin everything!” Jihoon pulled hard on her, doing his best to keep her away from Jeonghan.

No I swear I won't I'm just going to-”

You're not going anywhere!

Yah Jihoon let me go you-

 

She suddenly stopped, Jihoon did the same and they looked at each other with black faces and without being able to say a word. They turned around at the exact same time to see Jeonghan facing Seungcheol, both of them looking at each other directly into the eyes.

 

Wh-what did he just said?” Jihoon whispered, out of breath.

I-I didn't hear...”

What did you just said?” Jihoon repeated.

“Oh.. hum... well,” Seungcheol blinked at few times and looked at his feet, suddenly flustered, “I'm sorry it may be a bit early to say this buy... you know, I've been watching you for several months now and... and I really happy to share some moments with you a-and I love you.”

... I wasn't expecting this...” Jiji thought about what to say but it was the only words which came to her mind, “but it remains me of when we were in high school you know with Ji-

No!” Jihoon shouted and put his hand over her month, “you don't have to think about it! It's bad memories! It's only the past! You can't think about it now!

What? He told us the same thing you know and-

“Jeonghan, are you crying?” Seungcheol asked, his voice breaking at the end of his question.

I-I'm-

No you can't! Jiji please don't do it!” Jihoon begged her, which was something he was only doing in critical situations.

 

Jiji looked at back and forth at the angel and at Jeonghan, who was silently crying, tears rolling down his cheeks while Seungcheol didn't even dare to move anymore and looked sorry.

 

Let me do it, Jiji, let me do it, alright?

 

She gulped and looked at him with teary eyes.

 

I will do it,” he smiled and swept away her tears, “don't worry.

I'm sorry,” she mumbled, “I suddenly remembered an-

“I'm happy,” Jeonghan sobbed, a smile appearing on his angelic face, “I'm only happy you told me this because... b-because I love you too, Seungcheol.”

 

Jiji felt Jihoon's hand curled around her shoulder to comfort her. When Jeonghan smiled, they both smiled too.

 

They can kiss now, don't you think so?

They can,” she whispered and laughed nervously then.

 

Jeonghan stood on tip-toe and put his lips on Seungcheol's. It was just a little and warm peck but yet, it was full of feelings. The taller let out a chuckle and leaned even more to deepen the kiss afterward, both of his hands finding their way to Jeonghan's burning cheeks. Jihoon ruffled Jiji's hair and she rubbed her eyes to stop the tears from coming before she leaned her head against Jihoon's shoulder.

 

“You know,” Jeonghan said when they parted away, both panting a bit and blushing hard, “you're really handsome there, under the moonlight and with your sparkling eyes.”

 

Jihoon raised a brow and looked at Jiji who laughed and pinched his baby cheeks, the fact that she was crying a few seconds ago now completely forgotten already.

 

That was my line!” he whined.

You should have been faster!” she stuck her tongue out and ran away for him not to catch and hurt her, Jeonghan's laugh echoing in the night along with her own.


Fluff and love :)

Thanks to all of you who subscribed ! 

I hope you like it and I'm sorry for the mistakes I made in this chapter :)