Chapter Seven.

♥This is Love..♥

 

So the kids woke up, freshen up and ate their breakfast and now they are out in Donghae's garden playing again.

 

''Lets build a snowman!'' exclaimed Donghae.

 

HyukJae chuckled and said ''So you want the snowman to come alive again?''

 

Donghae widen his eyes and shook his head violently.

 

''Nooo!! I dont want! I only want Hyukkie thats all!!'' he exclaimed, pouting.

 

Hyukjae blushed at that comment.

 

Donghae then looked hurt.

''Hyukkie dont want Donghae..?'' he asked uncertainly.

 

''No!! I mean I want you.. I mean..'' replied HyukJae, flustered.

 

Donghae smiled his megawatt smile and squealed happily, clapping his gloved hands.

 

''Yay!! Hyukkie wants Donghae!! Donghae wants Hyukkie too!! Donghae loves Hyukkie!!'' he squealed, giving HyukJae a crushing hug.

 

HyukJae froze in shock.

His little heart racing fast.

Donghae said that he.. He loved him..?

 

''Hyukkie?'' asked Donghae.

 

''Hyukkie..? Why are..you crying?'' asked Donghae, bewilded at HyukJae's watery eyes.

 

HyukJae immediately wiped them off.

''No..No I'm not crying..'' he mumbled.

 

''Hyukkie is crying.. Hyukkie dont like Donghae to be Hyukkie's bestfriend...?'' mumbled Donghae, stepping back, looking down on the ground.

 

''No! Of course I want to be your bestfriend!'' said HyukJae.

 

''Rweally?'' mumbled Donghae.

 

''Of course!!''

 

Donghae looked up smiling toothily.

 

''Ok! Donghae loves Hyukkie as a best friend!! And Hyukkie love Donghae as a best friend!! Forever!! Promise? '' asked Donghae holding out his pinky.

 

HyukJae smiled weakly and hooked his pinky with Donghae's pinky.

 

''Promised''

 

 

And somewhere behind the two of them, Kyuhyun who was playing his PSP and listening to their conversation and the invisible Sungmin who is standing next to him, both said at the same time..

 

''Ouch.. Friendzoned..''

 

Sungmin turned to look at Kyuhyun, chuckling lightly, but of course that baby is forever not noticing that he is there.

 

Sungmin pouted and said ''If only my dream was real.. I really wanted to hug you in my arms..''

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Double update!!

Ouch.. HyukJae is being friendzoned by Donghae..

Well, actually not really.. Its just that baby Donghae did not know what is love yet.. And well.. He is too young to understand what is love..

As for baby Kyu.. That baby is mature for his age.. So yeah..

XD

Btw, did you guys watch SNL with Super Junior ?

OMG ITS DAMN FUNNY!! YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH!!!